Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
hey bro
i'll receive my copy of stalker COP most probably by tomorrow evening :grin:

You bought the original copy ? Good!

I have it installed since a month and a half :p. Still tell me when you have it installed.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Sh*t I cant handle the cars from codemasters.Installed Dirt 2 and the cars dont respond to me.I had tried GRID earlier.The same effect and I left.I have been a NFS guy that may be the reason.

Am a big DiRT 2 + GRID fanboy. Once you get down with this games, all the NFSes will seem like a piece of cake :).

Sh*t I cant handle the cars from codemasters.Installed Dirt 2 and the cars dont respond to me.I had tried GRID earlier.The same effect and I left.I have been a NFS guy that may be the reason.

The controls are a little hard but you'll get used to it. Use a controller to make it easier.

ajai5777

Youngling
Will COD MW2 run in E8400 + 9500GT ?
One of my friends agreed to play MW2 special ops with me.But I doubt the performance of his rig.Even with HD 5670 I am playing it in 1280 X 720.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@ajai :- It will do fine on Medium.

Anyways, I have got Left 4 Dead 2 so if anyone of you is up for playing it sometime, then tell me. Also if you can PM me with the instructions on how to set it up for online play, then it would be sweet. I have the non steam version :).

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Am a big DiRT 2 + GRID fanboy. Once you get down with this games, all the NFSes will seem like a piece of cake :).

And once you get ye'r hands on GTR2, all racing games, including GT5, are piece of cakes. With some AI tweakin', nothin' comes so close to real. And tons of community support, too.

Can't wait for GTR3.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Launching Mafia II demo...damn excited! :D

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

A quick rundown of how my 10mins were spent in Mafia II demo (please note that I am on a crappy 8600GT and my 8800GT is gonna come back from RMA tomorrow) :-

So the demo starts out in Vitto's house. You can interact with almost anything. You can change his clothes, there are three rides in his garage and you can choose from them. The demo is limited to 10mins. So I go out of the house, got in a car and the first thing I did was to ram in a Police car. Sh1t! The cops are brutal in this game! I spent the rest 10mins driving around and killing cops. The shooting system kicks a$$! You can run around normally while aiming like in the previous Mafia and press the right click to zoom in (with any weapon). Pressing Lft+Ctrl makes Vito take cover behind the nearest object. The cover system is pretty simple yet effective. No blindfire.

The graphics are great but the thing is, the game ran like crap on my temp 8600GT. <25fps all the time and lagged like sh1t :(. But still, the physics are great, the AI is kinda smart and the environment is detailed. Hope that my 8800GT atleast plays it on medium or otherwise I will HAVE to get another X360 ASAP coz can't get a new rig before April 2011 :(. The game's gonna rock though. Waiting eagerly for 24th August :).

ajai5777

Youngling
Also if you can PM me with the instructions on how to set it up for online play, then it would be sweet. I have the non steam version :).

Actually I havnt tried it yet.As the special ops can be played in lan, I plan to play it via hamachi.My friend and me have a ping of 19ms.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Actually I havnt tried it yet.As the special ops can be played in lan, I plan to play it via hamachi.My friend and me have a ping of 19ms.

You dont even need to hamachi (for local lan or over internet), search more on google.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Got Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days. Time to get busy. WOO HOO! :grin:

Playing on PC or 360 ?

You dont even need to hamachi (for local lan or over internet), search more on google.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Playing on PC or 360 ?

He's playing it on the x360 obviously. :mrgreen:

Anyway now i belong here
*i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr103/jojothedragon/battlefield_bad_company2techenclaveclanlogo.png
I'm having tons of fun with the clan members.

Currently addicted to:-
StarCraft 2

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Done with K&L 2. Under-whelming! That's all I can say. Everything I loved about the first game seems to be missing in this one. It's really good in some levels, while repetitive in the rest. Length, again, was a huge disappointment. No alternate ending this time. Not sure if they would bring out a sequel or not.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got a flash light type revolver, Killed a spider like man and found a sniper rifle in Cryostasis. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom