Piyush

Lanaya
finally completed stalker COP
i think SOC was much better on the story part

anyways started playing CIV IV FALL FROM HEAVEN 2
this one can beat the sh!t out of any strategy game

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
God dam it! Been stuck on the 'Rabaul Raid' mission in Blazing Angels for the last 2 days. I can't seem to get past the first round itself. It's so freakin' annoying.

Neuron

Electronic.
Playing Mass Effect 2 now.Just awesome.I was wondering about the work the developers made in creating many huge and indifferent missions and environments.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII. After beating the uber-tough Rabaul level, every other level was just a walk in the park. The last mission was a bit dodgy, but still not as hair tearing experience as Rabaul.

Putting a halt on all retro gaming for now and waiting for Mafia II to release. :grin:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ piyush120290 - try playing Cryostasis - it may seem boring at first but after playing a while you will love this.

Now I'm on the level Escape on Cryostasis :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Reached Chapter 3 - Khan in Metro 2033. Loving the game. It's quite realistic and it's truly a 'survival' game. The game shows no mercy in sticky situations, the aiming is not that easy, the gas mask system keeps you on your toes and the best thing is... the mutated monsters don't drop free ammo and goodies for you like many other 'survival' games.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Anybody interested in playing Kane & Lynch 2 coop with me ? I got the "the source that must not be named" version working :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Playing Mass Effect-2 and seriously addicted to it. I'm not sure what is it that attracts me as I've always steered clear of such games which takes place in space and includes space shuttles.

My previous experiences were not good, in one game I had to drive a ship and I could not even keep it straight...

But Mass Effect-2 compensates everything with the action that involves in every level. And the powers and guns are good too.

varunb

Working in an IT company
y is the name 'Khan' ????

The devs had said in an interview once that they were making this mission while watching "My Name is Khan" & they were so overwhelmed by the movie that they decided to name the character Khan. Of course, they couldn't introduce the character of Khan in the game with Asperger's syndrome cos that would have sparked some sort controversy & karan Johar would have surely sprung up & demanded some compensation.

There you have it...:lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The devs had said in an interview once that they were making this mission while watching "My Name is Khan" & they were so overwhelmed by the movie that they decided to name the character Khan. Of course, they couldn't introduce the character of Khan in the game with Asperger's syndrome cos that would have sparked some sort controversy & karan Johar would have surely sprung up & had demanded some compensation.

There you have it...:lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

rofl :D

@Karan :- Dunno man... haven't started playing the chap yet. Once I find out, I will post it here :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom