Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Now.. that's a genuinely funny statement. :rofl:

@social, I read some where that SIMS medieval is in making now. Which sets SIMS in medieval period. With strategy and RPG elements that we have never been aware of before.

WTFlol ? True or just kidding around ?

BTW, completed Mafia :). Was fun. Will start StarCraft II and STALKER Call of Pripyat tomorrow.

Piyush

Lanaya

BTW, completed Mafia :). Was fun. Will start StarCraft II and STALKER Call of Pripyat tomorrow.

hey dude plz dont start stalker now

i'll be getting it within 3-4 days
lets start this game together

meanwhile u can play starcraftII

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

I fist didn't believed that either. Seriously looking forward for it...

btw, check this out,Get Medieval with New Series from EA?s Award-Winning the Sims Studio - EA News

ajai5777

Youngling
Completed COD MW.What a game!!! I pity myself for skipping this.Actually its my 2nd FPS.1st one was BFBC2 I loved it when I played it.So wanted to try another FPS.But this one was mind blowing.BFBC2 comes nowhere near to it (dunno about multiplayer).Now I am into this FPS genre.Next one is COD MW2.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I doubted one thing.If COD MW can beat BFBC2 then how will be MW2..? and checked the ratings.Actually gamespot gave 8.5 to MW2 and 9 to BFBC2.
Then checked IGN.They have given 9.5 to MW2 and 9 to BFBC2.IGN ratings seem good for me beacuse splinter cell conviction was very impressive for me.But gamespot gave it only 6.5 when IGN with 8.5.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Completed COD MW.What a game!!! I pity myself for skipping this.Actually its my 2nd FPS.1st one was BFBC2 I loved it when I played it.So wanted to try another FPS.But this one was mind blowing.BFBC2 comes nowhere near to it (dunno about multiplayer).Now I am into this FPS genre.Next one is COD MW2.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I doubted one thing.If COD MW can beat BFBC2 then how will be MW2..? and checked the ratings.Actually gamespot gave 8.5 to MW2 and 9 to BFBC2.
Then checked IGN.They have given 9.5 to MW2 and 9 to BFBC2.IGN ratings seem good for me beacuse splinter cell conviction was very impressive for me.But gamespot gave it only 6.5 when IGN with 8.5.

I hate military shooters...
Shoot whatever comes in ur way, thats so lame isnt it?

D

Deleted member 26636

the single player of both MW is far better than BFBC2...they can't even be compared....

ajai5777

Youngling
Installed COD MW2 and started to play in 1600 X 900 with all setting maxed.I was getting 50-60 FPS in the training level.But in warfare, things gone wrong and freezed like hell.I didnt know what to do.Finally I started to reduce settings.
Reduced all the unwanted settings and kept 1600 X 900.Then only it was playable.After a while I switched to 1280 X 720 for fluid frame rates.Now getting 120-150 FPS (when sync is off ).

The game is incredible as I expected.The perfect sequel for the MW.Every thing is upgraded.Completed the controversial level 'No Russian'.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I dont think so.Its not about just aiming and shooting.There are lot of tactical moves to do.Also all levels are different so as our missions.

Tactical moves??...big LOL at that...Its totally a crap idea to put team mates in the campaign mode...ur team mates get most of the job done, then what the hell are the players got to do over there??? its a little bit better when u play in the hard difficulty...but yes, the multiplayer has a lots of tactical moves, its fun.

ajai5777

Youngling
I meant its not about plain shooting.There are lot of mission varieties.Sometimes we do mass firing sometimes silent kills,sniping,finding and planting bombs, C4's,RPG's,tanks,mounted guns,air support..etc..etc..

Its not at all boring.Once we start the campaign, we wont be stopping it before completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom