Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Actually I havnt tried it yet.As the special ops can be played in lan, I plan to play it via hamachi.My friend and me have a ping of 19ms.

You dont even need to hamachi (for local lan or over internet), search more on google.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Got Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days. Time to get busy. WOO HOO! :grin:

Playing on PC or 360 ?

You dont even need to hamachi (for local lan or over internet), search more on google.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Playing on PC or 360 ?

He's playing it on the x360 obviously. :mrgreen:

Anyway now i belong here
*i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr103/jojothedragon/battlefield_bad_company2techenclaveclanlogo.png
I'm having tons of fun with the clan members.

Currently addicted to:-
StarCraft 2

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Done with K&L 2. Under-whelming! That's all I can say. Everything I loved about the first game seems to be missing in this one. It's really good in some levels, while repetitive in the rest. Length, again, was a huge disappointment. No alternate ending this time. Not sure if they would bring out a sequel or not.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got a flash light type revolver, Killed a spider like man and found a sniper rifle in Cryostasis. :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
My internet connection is acting weird. It is getting disconnected after every hour and I've to wait 30 minutes to successfully dail the connection back. So, HAWX is stuck at 40% or something.

Will join from the day after tommo.

ajai5777

Youngling
Slowly learning the controls of DiRT2.Reached level 10.

COD WaW Solo at the level 'Relentless'

waiting for my friend to play COD MW2 special ops.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'm up for H.A.W.X as well. Jojo load up Skype and get a mic. We have just started the game, so most of us have probably levelled up to level 4. Besides, we aren't using Hamachi for this game, it's Tunngle. Just download the client, created an a/c and we'll take care of the rest. Pass on your Yahoo ID.

I'm up for H.A.W.X as well. Jojo load up Skype and get a mic. We have just started the game, so most of us have probably levelled up to level 4. Besides, we aren't using Hamachi for this game, it's Tunngle. Just download the client, created an a/c and we'll take care of the rest. Pass on your Yahoo ID.
I'm on level 27 or so. Ok i'll be downloading tunngle and my yahoo pass is picolo_namek
and tunngle id will be jojothedragon as usual.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

And yeah, i'm can play only today because i can't probably touch my pc on other days. So i'll be at 9.15pm today sharp or not at all.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
CoD4 MP! Too much fun! I got 3 kills in a row with a knife and that too with a ping of 285! Ha!

And hey, no one up for Left 4 Dead 2 ?

jithin.rao

Broken In
Addicted to Starcraft 2 and battle.net, the achievements list is incredible and its damn fun to compare with other official game players on their statistics. Blizzard rocking in that aspect! I am yet to start with multiplayer, I need to finish the campaign mode, even if I got it in 2 days after the release, after 10 hours, it seems a long way to complete campaign :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom