Piyush

Lanaya
so playing stalker COP
the game is damn addictive
i really liked the artifact hunting

but i wish there was chernobyl map here

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing borderlands now, damn addictive game, works best when played in co-op, playing the zombie island dlc, eagerly waiting for the next dlc(claptr4p revolution)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently addicted to:
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII [PC]

Completed Ace Combat 6 a few days back. Turned out to be a kick-ass title, way better and challenging than H.A.W.X. Also got Borderlands and thought of installing it on the PC. I haven't played any of it's DLC till now, so was thinking of picking up the save editor and bumping up my stats to where I left it on the 360 or may just co-op the whole game again (which would be a very long road).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Currently addicted to:
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII [PC]

Completed Ace Combat 6 a few days back. Turned out to be a kick-ass title, way better and challenging than H.A.W.X. Also got Borderlands and thought of installing it on the PC. I haven't played any of it's DLC till now, so was thinking of picking up the save editor and bumping up my stats to where I left it on the 360 or may just co-op the whole game again (which would be a very long road).

this is a good one.

BTW, currently busy in test running COD MW :p

Piyush

Lanaya
got some cool guns in stalker call of pripyat
eliminator- a shotgun have never been so much powerfull combined with a susat 4x scope :D
black kite prototype- uses viper ammos and +4 mag size

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This thread makes me wanna play Call of Pripyat as soon as possible. But damn unexpected times.

Piyush

Lanaya
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This thread makes me wanna play Call of Pripyat as soon as possible. But damn unexpected times.

:lol::lol:

and u know what?
the artifacts hunting was never so thrilling and cool
the powers they carry also have changed in this game
AI has been improved to :-D

Piyush

Lanaya
stalker COP on the verge of finish line :(
i wish it could have more story missions
it looks a lil shorter than SOC
but lets see....i'll be completing it by tomorrow

DarkDante

Journeyman
Me is a 47 level soldier in borderlands....completed the zombie island dlc, became bored of the underdome dlc and need help killing that Crawmerax the invincible in the Secret armory of general knoxx DlC, i keep pumping 'im wid bullets but he just dont die!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Wow, sh*t! Gamescom '10's better than E3! Seein' them trailers and readin' those infos are makin' me go mad. EZIO!!!!!!!!!!!

Piyush

Lanaya
^^
NFS hot pursuit is said to making waves there

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

finally got the the most talk about artifact in COP
Heart of the Oasis
the artifact surely deserved to be famous in the game and thats why it the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom