Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I start to think that the white box is getting useless, the thing drops off some awesomeness like Alan Wake , RDR and other cool sh*t. Keep the stuff flowing in. Time to make some face-pie with a shovel. :) (those who played Kane and Lynch would know what I'm talking about)

@Dinjo iPhone 4 16GB costs at least $800 on ebay.com. Getting to India, it'll sum up at about 50k. 32GB costs a lot of money and then some balls.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got some good fps games namely Madel of Honor Breakthrough and Sperahead - addicted too much with the breakthrough anyway - the fighting in the sand storm is really awesome - now in Kasserine Pass Part II - enjoying this a lot :p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
completed POP:SOT...pretty much disappointed with the ending.....the vizier
was a piece of cake 2 kill.....

Now Playing Far Cry....hmm...nice paradise....to roam :lol:

OFF TOPIC
^^ Sunny, iPhone 4 is coming without the contract as well, but still is locked, can we get it unlocked in Delhi (not asking where, but just if it is possible)

I was talking about factory unlocked (without contract) one only. The one that is locked to AT&T is cheaper but comes with its fair share of problems like necessity to jailbreak and unlock among other things. You can get the factory unlocked 16GB version for 499 Pounds from UK. 32GB version is 599.
As it was launched just 2 days ago, I highly doubt it is available in Delhi yet. The launch version has some major issues like insane call drops, yellow tint on the LCD and little things here and there. I'd rather wait for a new stock till the end of July and then make my move.

@Vamsi I meant 'what' are you playing it on?

ajai5777

Youngling
Currently playin' Splinter Cell: Conviction. Darn! Fisher's the ultimate badass! He's better than previous "Fisher-s". :D It has great stealth elements and all-out guns-blazin' sequences too, this game's a hit, ainnit? Only thing is, you can't drag the bodies to shadows :(. But, I'm lovin' this game more than Chaos Theory. Some screens:

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/th_conviction_game2010-06-2413-06-21-0.jpg
Yippee! I'm playin' Ghost Recon: Iraq War! :))

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/th_conviction_game2010-06-2413-07-17-0.jpg
Sneakin' on 'at b*stard!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/th_conviction_game2010-06-2413-07-18-8.jpg
Yep, that's right.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/th_conviction_game2010-06-2413-09-56-0.jpg
War!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/th_conviction_game2010-06-2413-25-26-9.jpg
Interrogations are awesome!

And started playin' MoH Beta and......... this game sucks my nuts!! It ain't addicting at all. *goes back to BC2*

*img15.imageshack.us/img15/1096/29447238.th.jpg

*img571.imageshack.us/img571/4016/mohmpgame2.th.jpg

*img821.imageshack.us/img821/735/mohmpgame4.th.jpg

*img96.imageshack.us/img96/7360/72080704.th.jpg

*comes back again* Never buy this! 'Obtain' it! :D *goes back to BC2, again*

Mod edit: A few thumbnails

The game is simply underrated.The game was absolutely brilliant and sam looks like a real hero.But its little short.I completed it in 6 days.

Currently playing Just Cause 2 @ 12%

ajai5777

Youngling
See some screens

*i46.tinypic.com/k0fqed.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/kbocj8.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/fbx9hz.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/2lm2g5w.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/30wovmq.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/2mheu1d.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/20z8sg2.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/i5dksw.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/mcq0l3.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/4gkhuv.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/2hn17b8.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/f1ysna.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/5ajpqd.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/ngv7h3.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/ml2qnq.jpg

Operation World Trade center !

I won't recommend that at all. I'd rather buy a Nokia 2690 than an iPhone locked to a specific carrier. With each update the jailbreak and unlock breaks and you have to do all that crap again. If you update by mistake and jailbreak isn't out, you're rightly and truly screwed. Plus jailbroken OS tends to drain battery faster. Buy a factory unlocked one or stick to whatever you own right now.

All this is coming from an iPhone geek. Been using it for about 2.5 years and have tried all sorts of crazy stuff.

And what do you mean 'get it modded here'? Palika Bazaar or something? Jailbreaking/Unlocking the iPhone is fairly simple unless you're a total dumbass which I assume you're not. :p Those 'modders' charge you for what you can do at home within a minute.

My 3G S is dead now. Thanks to my carelessness and that bucket of water (damn you bucket!). I'll get a iPhone 4 from US later on in August when all the release issues have been sorted out.

For more iPhone related talk, head over to the iPhone/iPod discussions thread.

I didn't suggest Nokia. I was being sarcastic. :D I hate all phones except iPhone or Android ones. If you are thinking about iPhone 4, go for it.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
--------
Played Singularity for an hour and a half... amazing game! A really good game by Raven software. Chilling ambience, unnerving environment... and a mix of genres. It's a Sci-Fi action/shooter and also a survival horror kinda game. There are parts with full on action and parts where you will have to play very tactically to survive. Moreover, the mutated goons only die from a headshot :D.

Really worth a play-through.

BTW, it's not so much like BioShock. Quite different rather.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The Forgotten Sands!

Frankly, am dissapointed. The revamped the gameplay but in a bad way. Really dissapointed. But ye people know what ? I still love the game! Ol' PoP, is o' PoP lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom