Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Clash of the Titans and it took me around 10 hours and 16 minutes with a 59% completion rate. The game was way better than I expected. Infact the boss battles were immensely good and varied. Medusa was the toughest boss. The ending of this game isn't similar to that of the movie, which is kind of weird. But overall, I enjoyed the game.

MCDC

Broken In
To be honest I never got past 6th standard, so I decided to devote myself to gaming and other unproductive activities. Is that enough introduction? I also own a Llama.

no thats not enough:-x:-x......so what r u doing now:shock:?

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW:-D
A Llama is a South American animal with thick hair, which looks like a small camel without a hump. :-D

no thats not enough:-x:-x......so what r u doing now:shock:?
Other than gaming? I capture Llamas and make them rob Apple stores for me. *here comes one with iPhone 4*

he's joking buddy:p
You think?

Stick to the topic. Next time there' s no warning/
Take it easy buddy. We're all friends here. Put down the gun.

One a serious note, I started playing inFamous again and now I'm following the evil plot. Cole McGrath goes badass!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started playing a little SBK 08 - though the controls are a little bit tough it better than motogp.

Started playing PURE - the loading time is a little bit annoying. the game looks like a little bit like FUEL but it's better than FUEL anyday.

BTW, I don't think I'll continue playing these games for too long though :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
FUEL was a retarded game lol. Me still with Metro 2033 and Bio2 (I dunno why... I hardly get time to game now).

Waiting for that thing of PoP The Forgotten Sands... y'all know what I mean right ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I got this game with my xbox360 .... along with Gears of war 2 and Halo 3. How is this game, TPS, FPS?? Any views .... ??
It's an FPS title and going by today's graphic standards, it's a let down. It's a combination of stealth and action, more focussed on the latter. I'd skip this title for now. Play it, only if you don't have anything else to play.

Started Transformer: War for Cybertron with the Decepticon campaign and it's kick ass. I'm not sure why but I just got sucked into the game. It crushes the first garbage attempt which was made for this series. I just completed the first chapter using Megatron where you have to infiltrate a station which holds a power source called Dark Energon. The graphics are a bit on the downside, as the textures and the character models are downright hideous, yes even on the PC version. Frame rate, as we all know, is locked @30fps, but it doesn't drop very often. What I love about this game, so far, is the gameplay. It allows co-op with 2 more players and you can switch to each characters unique vehicular form on the fly. The weapons are awesome & the combat doesn't seem to break pace. Enemies are somewhat repetitive, but I'm hoping that boss fights would be better. The game is linear and you'll enjoy it, if you are a fan of the franchise. Why do I get the feeling it will live up to the rating that IGN UK gave it? Well, we'll soon find out.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Currently playin' Splinter Cell: Conviction. Darn! Fisher's the ultimate badass! He's better than previous "Fisher-s". :D It has great stealth elements and all-out guns-blazin' sequences too, this game's a hit, ainnit? Only thing is, you can't drag the bodies to shadows :(. But, I'm lovin' this game more than Chaos Theory. Some screens:

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/th_conviction_game2010-06-2413-06-21-0.jpg
Yippee! I'm playin' Ghost Recon: Iraq War! :))

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/th_conviction_game2010-06-2413-07-17-0.jpg
Sneakin' on 'at b*stard!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/th_conviction_game2010-06-2413-07-18-8.jpg
Yep, that's right.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/th_conviction_game2010-06-2413-09-56-0.jpg
War!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/th_conviction_game2010-06-2413-25-26-9.jpg
Interrogations are awesome!

And started playin' MoH Beta and......... this game sucks my nuts!! It ain't addicting at all. *goes back to BC2*

*img15.imageshack.us/img15/1096/29447238.th.jpg

*img571.imageshack.us/img571/4016/mohmpgame2.th.jpg

*img821.imageshack.us/img821/735/mohmpgame4.th.jpg

*img96.imageshack.us/img96/7360/72080704.th.jpg

*comes back again* Never buy this! 'Obtain' it! :D *goes back to BC2, again*

Mod edit: A few thumbnails

Last edited by a moderator:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Moved to Hyderabad for CAT coaching. And I'm now on Airtel Mobile internet with whooping 2kbps download speeds.

Any way... playing The Forgotten Sands since yesterday. The game is not bad at all. Enemies are fun to kill so is the platforming. I am easily getting 80fps(vsync off) at max settings and 8x AA and they are never going down from 40(vsync off) even at loads.

few screenies...

*i46.tinypic.com/f3w86d.jpg

*i49.tinypic.com/35cidk1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom