1. Call of Duty 1,2,4,5,6
2. Medal of Honor Allied Assault with Breakthrough and Spearhead expansion
Medal of Honor Airborne
3. Nosferatu - hell yeah :p
4. Stalker SOC, CS, COP
5. FEAR with expansion packs, FEAR 2
6. Metro 2033
7. Chronicles of Riddick
8. Return to the castle Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein ( 2009 )
9. Quake 4
10. Doom 3
11. Half Life with addons , Half Life 2 with addons
12. Fallout 3 ( don't ever miss it )

@ Sunny1211993 - you can try the the above mentioned for Fps games for tps games here you go :

1. persia series
2. dark sector ( one hell of a good scary game ),
3. The Saboteur ( Better that GTA IMO )
4. The punisher
5. Max Payne and 2
6. Mass effect 1 and 2
7. Just cause 2
8. GTA series
9. Assassin's creed 1 and 2
10. Blood Rayne 1 and 2
11. Mini ninjas
12. Fantastic 4
13. Btaman Arkham assylum

For racing :

1. NFS Under ground 1 and 2, Most wanted and shift
2. DiRT 2
3. Split second
4. Blur
5. Flatout series
6. Trackmania Sunrise - a little but superb racing game - you will love it.

For sports :

1. Fifa 09
2. pro Evolution Soccer ( better than Fifa )
3. Winning eleven 9 ( PES 4 )
4. EA Cricket 07
5. Virtua Tennis

and don't forget street fighter 4 if you want to smash the buttons on your gamepad

BTW, happy gaming :p

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
stuck in treehouse in farcry....

quite difficult in normal mode :))
i have one question whats the blinking point in Bottom-Left HUD....is it the player position or what???

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Transformers: War for Cybertron. Fantastic ending and credits were done very creatively. The last 2 chapters were a pain in the ass & unbelievably long. The end boss fight with Trypticon was very challenging, died a nearly 6-7 times before figuring out the proper way to bring him down. I'm sure this will have another sequel.

Just got stuck in POP TFS, it's not a puzzle but a glitch. After the first boss fight ,you need to do so switch flipping and open a door, dodge some traps and proceed. But i failed to dodge them and died. Now the game loads with a closed door. There is no way to go back and tap the switch. So i'm stuck very badly,there is NO WAY EXCEPT RESTARTING THE GAME FROM THE START.SO IF ANYONE IS PLAYING THE GAME PLEASE SHARE THE SAVEFILES JUST AFTER FINISHING THE FIRST BOSS FIGHT. PLEASE.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just got stuck in POP TFS, it's not a puzzle but a glitch. After the first boss fight ,you need to do so switch flipping and open a door, dodge some traps and proceed. But i failed to dodge them and died. Now the game loads with a closed door. There is no way to go back and tap the switch. So i'm stuck very badly,there is NO WAY EXCEPT RESTARTING THE GAME FROM THE START.SO IF ANYONE IS PLAYING THE GAME PLEASE SHARE THE SAVEFILES JUST AFTER FINISHING THE FIRST BOSS FIGHT. PLEASE.
The save files won't work as those saves are tied to each individuals Ubisoft a/c. Try switching the difficulty level to Easy and see if that helps.

Difficulty settings wont help me since it is not a fighting issue.The game just saved with the door locked. There is no way to open the door.It seems that you have get to the next checkpoint without dying.Or else from the beginning.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Difficulty settings wont help me since it is not a fighting issue.The game just saved with the door locked. There is no way to open the door.It seems that you have get to the next checkpoint without dying.Or else from the beginning.
If you're using the bootleg version, then chances are that the Ubisoft DRM triggers have kicked in. You'll just have to sit back and wait till it gets fixed.

@Topgear Already finished most of the games you mentioned. Really appreciate the effort though.

How's Transformers and Singularity? Any other new games? I just got Transformers.

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
guys i am getting "Error could not find data file " in installing POP the forgotten sands.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Sunny1211993 - glad to know that you've finished most of the games I've mentioned - if you can try Sniper - Ghost Warrior

Last edited:
guys i am getting "Error could not find data file " in installing POP the forgotten sands.
You need the whole dvd, not just a damn r1p.

And anyway, got past the locked door bug in TFS. I had to restart the whole game. Took about 25mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom