Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Topgear Already finished most of the games you mentioned. Really appreciate the effort though.

How's Transformers and Singularity? Any other new games? I just got Transformers.

Singularity is one hell of a game dude. It's like a mix of STALKER's ambiance, BioShock's eeriness and almost CoD-like combat and mission design. It's a must play if you like horror/shooter games. The environment will give you creeps. Plus as I mentioned, those damn mutants die only from a headshot!

varunb

Working in an IT company
How's Transformers and Singularity? Any other new games? I just got Transformers.

Singularity is a great game & like psycho mentioned it has got elements of Bioshock & Metro 2033. So if you are a fan of these games, then you should go ahead with Singularity. The turnoffs about this game are:

- terrible frame skipping or stuttering which you might face if you alt-tab out a lot.
- low textures, details.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I don't have any stuttering issues. Playing at almost max at 1440x900 with no AA. The textures are okay, nothing mind blowing. But not so bad either.

Got Sniper Ghost Warrior yesterday eve but not gonna install it coz gotta lot of games I need to finish.

Just killed Ratesh in POP TFS. The game is good. The acrobatics are very smooth and awesome. I'm getting 60-70 fps. The grafics is also good but not as good as AC2. The combat system is childish and not even close to the previous POP games, basically t2t and ww.
BEWARE: If you are using the bootleg version of the game, it has got some seriously frustrating issues specially with the doors.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Completed Kane and Lynch, gameplay and story were good till game reached 70%, after that all was just 'meh' ...

Just played it because a movie is coming and the game sequel looks interesting.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
till the last two stages, the game was exciting overall but the conclusion and final stages were drab.

I agree with what this review says
The Australian PC games magazine PC PowerPlay gave the PC version of the game an 8/10, "Excellent", citing "great dialogue", "impressive locations" and "satisfying action" as highlights while criticising its length and the final act of the game, suggesting it "loses ambition" compared to the earlier parts of the game

Started Singularity and played it for about an hour and a half and it's totally mind-blowing! Not really awesome graphics but gameplay and story are really strong. Having some real fun with it.

Also installed Transformers War for Cybertron. Not a big Transformers fan but it's getting good reviews.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Played Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands for more than 4hrs today! Damn addicted to that game. They dumbed down the combat but the platforming is still awesome. Almost 3/4 through the game. Will finish it tomorrow after returning from school or might just skip school for it ;)

Played Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands for more than 4hrs today! Damn addicted to that game. They dumbed down the combat but the platforming is still awesome. Almost 3/4 through the game. Will finish it tomorrow after returning from school or might just skip school for it
Hold it there buddy, skipping school for gaming is not a very good idea.

Anyway NFS WORLD BETA KEY GONNA STOP GENERATING IN MINUTES. GET YOURS HERE NOW:-
Put the pedal to the metal with some Need for Speed World beta keys! - Massively

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Hold it there buddy, skipping school for gaming is not a very good idea.

Anyway NFS WORLD BETA KEY GONNA STOP GENERATING IN MINUTES. GET YOURS HERE NOW:-
Put the pedal to the metal with some Need for Speed World beta keys! - Massively

LOL I have not been to school since like 4 days... and it's not about grades or anything. We had an Unit Test before 2 weeks... the results just came out and I am like getting 84%. Without studying lol. So school's cool... but Prince of Persia is seriously awesome! Also got a big backlog of games pending.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yeah sometimes it is. Especially when you are doing some furious platforming and the camera hardly shows you the next pole or pillar you have to grab onto.

Just defeated that huge blue zombie boss who could teleport himself here and there. Playing on normal difficulty but didn't find him much of a challenge. Really like the idea of the 'Time Manipulation Device' and its creative use. It's full on Sci-Fi horror action. Get it folks. Gamespot ratings are crap. They rated Transformers 6.5 and it turned out kick-ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom