Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Playing GTA, totallly addicteed :D
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
btw, i have some 'Twin shock' named controller :D, works fine (Vibtationss and all) in my 32bit os with supported drivers. However in Vista 64 the gamepad is automatically detected and all things work except the vibration functionality. Any suggestions ?

Last edited:

ratzee199

Journeyman
Currently I am addicted to

Left 4 Dead
Warhammer 2
Crysis (playin 4 d 3rd time)
Resident Evil 4 (Plyin 4 d 5th time) and....
GTA 4

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, a problem. There's no audio in BiA: HH, what the Phuc!? I can hear Ubi's sound and Gearbox's sound but after that there's no audio in the game. I've updated Realtek drivers, should I install lower version?? Is this a common problem? What's the solution?? Please, I have to talk to Sgt. Baker :D.

navisangha

Journeyman
hey ,
I play AOE II , planning to by new monitor .... i Have already a new 17" LCD , was going to buy 19" square to play it best , but a frnd on this forum suggested me to buy a widescreen 20" samsung , will it really make differnce on 20" monitor coz i knw it ll play on 1024*768 resoultion(due to wide screen) , though i can play with same on my 17 "

shashank4u

Youngling
currently playing GOW on PSP, man this game has bloody awesome graphics for such a small screen.

and prototype on PC... somewhere midway through the game

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Guys, a problem. There's no audio in BiA: HH, what the Phuc!? I can hear Ubi's sound and Gearbox's sound but after that there's no audio in the game. I've updated Realtek drivers, should I install lower version?? Is this a common problem? What's the solution?? Please, I have to talk to Sgt. Baker :D.

U use 5.1 speakers??

toofan

Technomancer
hey ,
I play AOE II , planning to by new monitor .... i Have already a new 17" LCD , was going to buy 19" square to play it best , but a frnd on this forum suggested me to buy a widescreen 20" samsung , will it really make differnce on 20" monitor coz i knw it ll play on 1024*768 resoultion(due to wide screen) , though i can play with same on my 17 "

It depends upon ur graphic card.

If you have a good graphic card I will suggest you a 22 incher inspite of 20 inch bec. I think that 19 and 20 inhces have same resolution of 1440 x 900.

You can look for AOC 2236Vw for Rs 8700.

Bye the way I am hooked to Dawn of discovery demo provided by digit. Its unique i havent played such RTS earlier.
And also playing Sid Mieirs Civilization IV: Colonisation ( Kids away from this game beacuse to won One map I had to play it for 12 hours in 3 days (4 hours each day).

navisangha

Journeyman
It depends upon ur graphic card.

If you have a good graphic card I will suggest you a 22 incher inspite of 20 inch bec. I think that 19 and 20 inhces have same resolution of 1440 x 900.

You can look for AOC 2236Vw for Rs 8700.

I have 8400GS 512MB ...... tell ... but man 22 will be huge.... i dont need that big ... i was satisfied with 19

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@damn - No, I use some ol' sh*t, I don't care much 'bout speakers. But this ol' thing gives me good sound, that's enough. Frankly speakin', I don't know. But, this game was runnin' fine the day I said I loved BiA: HH :neutral:. What's the problem?? Hell, I want to play that game. All the other games "sound" fine.

mac555

Broken In
playing street fighter 4........awesome game........finished arcade mode with ryu,ken,sakura,dan,chun li. just addicted to it.......must play for everyone.......

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
playing SWAT 4.

The game satisfies your thirst of being a lethal enforcer. The game play aspects in this game are very deep. Any one completed this game?

quan chi

mortal kombat
finished call of cthulhu dark corners of the earth.
amazing game. can even challenge re4.

excellent voice acting.excellent music.good use of dolby surround sound.

more challenging gameplay.overall the story was excellent and well presented.

after you finish it the three words will still haunt your ears.cthulhu, hydra and dagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom