Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I also bought a Xbox 360 Arcade with Jasper Core last week. It was manufactured in August 09 only:D Also bought a HDMI and a 120GB HDD along with it. I didn't get any free games though.
Playing Resident Evil 5 these days. Finished Arkham Asylum Demo yesterday. I can easily say that Xbox 360 pwns PS3 in each and every aspect.
The free games were a part of the dealers offer. I'll sell 'em once I'm done playing. I ain't a big Halo fan, but would love to give this next-gen Halo title a shot. Forza Motorsport 2, I'm least interested in.

Offtopic: @Ethan I'm using a WiFi adapter with my 360 for internet and streaming from PC but streaming is too slow compared to silky smooth streaming with PS3. What might be the issue?
Where did you download the demos from?
If you have a standard Ethernet cable, try connecting from it & check how it performs. Also what content are you streaming exactly?

I'll PM you the site. It has hordes of 360 demos which have launched recently or on a previous date.

Now the only thing remains is for me getting a Full HD LCD next month. That should complement this console perfectly.

I'll probably get a PS3 next year when God of War III hits the shelves. Not to mention by then I'll have the option of Slim PS3. :smile:

quan chi

mortal kombat
arkham asylum would be a stylish rocking release.ut3 engine rocks.:D

it will remind you of those dc comics series.absolute blend of comics and movies.

one problem my drivers are latest 190.38.still it says your drivers are old update it.:(

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Completed Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. One of the best FPS games ever made, if not the best.Voice acting is amazing. And thanks toJaw dropping visuals and sound effects. This game deserves a place in top 10 Action games of all time.

Anyway, Now.. addicted to Sims 3. Holy smokes, the gameplay is as deep as death vally. Amazing presentation too. I will be posting my progress....

quan chi

mortal kombat
The only thing I disabled was Ambient Occlusion & Hardware PhysX (for obvious reasons). The detail provided to the Asylum is amazing. Although Batman seems to be pumped with a heavy dose of steroids, which shouldn't come as a rudimentary shock, as most of the UE3 protagonists have similar physical attributes. ;-)

not all.:sad: unfortunately faith was spared.:D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hi guys,

I am playing the le-old GTA SA as my card was taken by my bro. And for fun, i juz want to apply as many MODs as i can. So i d/l the Speedometer Mod and applied it. But it seems to be not working. Why? And itsn't showing any error message too. Please tell me guys, whats the fcking problem is. I dont want to play the game w/o any Mods applied to it.

Seems to be no one is helping me with my problem....:cry::-D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ TBH, a virtua fighter addict will say some thing like this.amazing, tekken fan will never get bored of Street Fighter. SF4 is mindblowing game(Hate these defensive games like VirtuaFither..:))) StreetFither 4,tekken 5 and Soul Calibur 3 are the best arcade fighting games. The reason for your dislike is, may be you are playing with a keyboard. Note one thing, if you are playing a arcade fighting with a keyboard, chances are 99% that you'll hate the game. Try playing Tekken5 on pc with out analog contoller, And tell me you liked the game...:))

angie

At last the devil is here
^ TBH, a virtua fighter addict will say some thing like this.amazing, tekken fan will never get bored of Street Fighter. SF4 is mindblowing game(Hate these defensive games like VirtuaFither..:))) StreetFither 4,tekken 5 and Soul Calibur 3 are the best arcade fighting games. The reason for your dislike is, may be you are playing with a keyboard. Note one thing, if you are playing a arcade fighting with a keyboard, chances are 99% that you'll hate the game. Try playing Tekken5 on pc with out analog contoller, And tell me you liked the game...:))

actually i used to play tekken on arcade machines.. so i prefer tekken on a keyboard.
In sf4 the gameplay is slow.. animation is smooth but tekken had breakneck pace...
and i used joystick to play sf4. can you give me some tips for this game... i would like to try it again...

Completed Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. One of the best FPS games ever made, if not the best.Voice acting is amazing. And thanks toJaw dropping visuals and sound effects. This game deserves a place in top 10 Action games of all time.

If you completed Butcher's bay make sure you play DARK ATHENA. I completed it. Was superb :cool:

tkin

Back to school!!
Currently finishing Fallout 3 for the third time, damn this game is addictive, after 2 playthroughs still a lot of places to explore.

*img8.imageshack.us/img8/3951/screenshot67r.jpg

*img30.imageshack.us/img30/254/screenshot3pkw.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom