Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ a person who has completed SWAT should like it. I think you've just played it.

Any way, I'm on forth mission now in SWAT 4. The game is simply suburb.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Finished Dark Sector two days ago. Very good game. I would love to play a second part.

Now playing Prototype.
Not so good or mind blowing grafix and a bit noobish game. AI is crap. People on road just die on their own. But cool powers!!! That is the only thing I like in this game.

chavo

Journeyman
just finished COJ BIB and Bionic Commando
both were awesome game
now playing sims 3,street fighter,resident evil 4 :)

toofan

Technomancer
Downloaded Full game of Dawn of Discovery (Annon 1407). Now will be playing this game in three day holiday form friday to sunday.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sh*t! No games to play, the never-old Crysis is doin' somethin' to make me pass the time. I should reinstall CoJ: BiB, I haven't completed that, darn! Now the DVD's missin'. Passin' the time with CoJ [Last Mission] & Crysis [Superb!]. Suggest some Military Tactical FPS games, people. How's ArmA II?? Is it worth "buyin'"?? Suggest games like R6V2. Please.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hi guys,

I am playing the le-old GTA SA as my card was taken by my bro. And for fun, i juz want to apply as many MODs as i can. So i d/l the Speedometer Mod and applied it. But it seems to be not working. Why? And itsn't showing any error message too. Please tell me guys, whats the fcking problem is. I dont want to play the game w/o any Mods applied to it.

aytus

The Boss
Finished prototype .. nice game. Jst make sure that you play it atleast at normal difficulty. Otherwise i dont think u,re gonna enjoy it.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sh*t! No games to play, the never-old Crysis is doin' somethin' to make me pass the time. I should reinstall CoJ: BiB, I haven't completed that, darn! Now the DVD's missin'. Passin' the time with CoJ [Last Mission] & Crysis [Superb!]. Suggest some Military Tactical FPS games, people. How's ArmA II?? Is it worth "buyin'"?? Suggest games like R6V2. Please.

Guys! Suggest me somethin', people! Darn! PHUC!! [No offense to anyone] Please suggest some games in the genre mentioned above. It's like I should read to pass the time :(. My world's upside down now ¡¿!? :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently nothing much on PC, except Trine.

Waiting from my Xbox 360 to arrive on Monday after which it will be hell unleashed for console gaming. Can't wait to play Gears of War 2, Ninja Gaiden II & Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Have downloaded tons of demo, so will pass some time with them for now. It's finally good to be a part of HD console gaming era.

Currently nothing much on PC, except Trine.

Waiting from my Xbox 360 to arrive on Monday after which it will be hell unleashed for console gaming. Can't wait to play Gears of War 2, Ninja Gaiden II & Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Have downloaded tons of demo, so will pass some time with them for now. It's finally good to be a part of HD console gaming era.
Have you bought Arcade or Pro? Any accessories to go with it?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^ why arcade? you could have gone for premium or elite. Due to RRoD?
Because I needed the latest batch with the Jasper core. My console's manufacturing date is 26th of June 09. I double confirmed it's a Jasper. Elite was way out of my league, plus I didn't find it worth the cost. Premium that's being sold are all outdated stocks. So I'm glad I got the Arcade. I'll get the HDD later on to go with it & I already have an extra controller. So yeah RRoD is pretty much of a lesser possibility now.

Sunny1211993 said:
Have you bought Arcade or Pro? Any accessories to go with it?
Arcade bundle. I didn't get any additional accessories apart from the standard bundle contents. I'm getting Halo 3 & Forza Motorsport free with this bundle though.

I also bought a Xbox 360 Arcade with Jasper Core last week. It was manufactured in August 09 only:D Also bought a HDMI and a 120GB HDD along with it. I didn't get any free games though.
Playing Resident Evil 5 these days. Finished Arkham Asylum Demo yesterday. I can easily say that Xbox 360 pwns PS3 in each and every aspect.

Offtopic: @Ethan I'm using a WiFi adapter with my 360 for internet and streaming from PC but streaming is too slow compared to silky smooth streaming with PS3. What might be the issue?
Where did you download the demos from?

Ei8t

Journeyman
^^ even i m confused... xbox 360 has many titles as compared to PS3 but thats it nothing else... i think the PS3 is a way better console then the 360...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom