cluby

Broken In
BURNOUT-completed but still playing untill NFS (new criterion release) arrives
PROTOTYPE
TRINE-got some graphics probs need to patched
GTA IV-completed searching PIGEONS

tkin

Back to school!!
Finished Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta, its good but not as much as Broken Steel was, the weapons are the coolest in the entire game, there's an ending like crysis where you get to shoot another mothership down with a death ray. Also features a lot of unique items and aids.

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin How really 'is' Fallout 3?
Its probably the best game I've played in terms of gameplay, the game has so many choices that it feels like playing a MMORPG, the game may look a bit dull at start but there's a lot more to explore once you leave the vault, all the choices that you make affects the next set of missions and there's at least a dozen main endings depending on your choices. In the game the characters react to you according to the choices you made in earlier missions, this is my 3rd play through and it still feels new. The game also has awesome amounts of gore, and various weapons, you can even make your own weapons.

Just try it out.

BTW- This is mainly a RPG, although containing FPS elements, you'll actually have to think a lot before approaching events, its not point and shoot like COD series.
The game is completely open world, you're free to do whatever and whenever you wish to do.

tkin

Back to school!!
Religious issues? What's the game gotta do with religion? I bought it from nextworld in New Delhi itself but for 2.1K.
I'm surprised that you found it, its probably the US version, I searched it here all over, no avail.

Read It Here

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Hell, I'm gonna play F3. Installed it today, downloaded Operation Anchorage, Broken Steel & Point Lookout, The Pitt's too scary.

I'm surprised that you found it, its probably the US version, I searched it here all over, no avail.

Read It Here

Even I arrived at the store with no expectations of getting the game but to my greatest surprise it was lying right before me. Try out www.nextworld.in if you want it. Nextworld have a store in New Delhi but they ship games and accessories all over India.

tkin

Back to school!!
^Hell, I'm gonna play F3. Installed it today, downloaded Operation Anchorage, Broken Steel & Point Lookout, The Pitt's too scary.
The Pitt's not that scary, just looks like that, its definitely gonna freak you out though as enemies tend you jump on you from behind.
*cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/136534_S/Fallout-3-The-Pitt-Trog.jpg

Its nothing compared to the F.E.A.R 2 ghosts, if you lived through that Pitt will look like cake.
*www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/fear2ghost.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom