Not open for further replies.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
hey! how is bionic commando ?

just downloaded ! gonna try now.

and ALIENWARE launches in india!!!!
*tech2.in.com/india/news/laptops/alienware-launches-in-india/81762/0

also
*tech2.in.com/india/news/multimedia...-join-forces-new-handset-in-the-works/79962/0

:) :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hey! how is bionic commando ?

just downloaded ! gonna try now.
It's really good. You'll have to get used to the swinging part at the beginning & after that it's a cakewalk. A 360 controller is recommended to play this game. I'm just 2 Act's away from completing the game & so far I'm enjoying it.

Just finished Batman demo and boy oh boy, isn't it great! Although I have a ATI card, the game does quite well without PhysX and looks pretty fetching me 60 FPS all the time. Gameplay is awesome with fighting, detective skills, swinging and stuff. I'm gonna buy this one for Xbox 360. :D
I'm a bit disappointed as the demo is very short.

Waiting eagerly to recieve my Ashes Cricket 09 copy. I'll probably have it by tomorrow.

constantine

@damngoodman999-i doubt it comes with the 260 its most probably 9800.
and yea rich brats only !
@Sunny1211993- 2.06GB for a freakin demo? WTFBBQLOL!
@Ethan _Hunt - thanks man and will the cheaper controllers like the ones from Enter do ?
cause i dont got the cash to get a 360 controller now.
and yea the swinging thing is kinda pissin off.

oh and @all check this out ! -*www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTrf5anN4k8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebbps.com%2Farticles%2Fcontent%2Fmirrors-edge-for-reals.html&feature=player_embedded

its pretty good !

PS- mirrors edge rocks! :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ethan _Hunt - thanks man and will the cheaper controllers like the ones from Enter do ?
cause i dont got the cash to get a 360 controller now.
and yea the swinging thing is kinda pissin off.
I'm not sure if it will pick up the Enter controller. If it doesn't then try using the Xbox 360 emulator to see if that picks up the controller. Give the game some time to get adjusted to. Once your fluent with the controls then it will be fun, especially in the latter levels. It's easy as hell & can be completed within roughly 6-7 hours.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I like FUEL game but its like irritating like same racing thing nothing special but the whether & environment is good

Now playing :
Company of heroes - skirmish mode
Fallout 3
Coj-BiB

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Batman: Arkham Asylum demo. This game looks really awesome as a dark Batman title. I'm pretty sure it will wipe out all it's predecessors which have ever released. The voice acting is a true highlight in this game & graphics have the typical UE3 feel. Frame rates are very consistent, in my case, it was always 60fps. The only thing I disabled was Ambient Occlusion & Hardware PhysX (for obvious reasons). The detail provided to the Asylum is amazing. Although Batman seems to be pumped with a heavy dose of steroids, which shouldn't come as a rudimentary shock, as most of the UE3 protagonists have similar physical attributes. ;-)

The gameplay involves both stealth combat & full out action. The melee combat is nothing new. It's just a combination of 2 buttons on the 360 controller that should do the job, 'X' & 'B'. 'X' is for standard punch kick combos & 'B' stuns the enemy by spinning Batman's cape over them. The action feels pretty similar to Watchmen: End is Nigh, you perform some combos & it heads into slow motion finishers. So nothing new in this department.

The real fun begins when stealth kicks in. It seems they have tried to make it as simple as possible. All you do is hit 'LB' to switch to Detective mode. In this mode, your screen turns to a purplish color & you'll have a detailed view of the environment. In this mode, you can clearly have a view of the interactive objects & key clues to solve some puzzles. It's more like a detailed X-Ray vision. In the demo, you can latch onto Gargoyle statues by simply hitting 'RB' & performing kills from there. That can either be zipping down & grabbing an unsuspecting enemy OR gliding towards an enemy (at a distance) & leveling him with a drop kick.

You could also perform stealth kills by sneaking up behind an unsuspecting foe. But if you're spotted in a heavily guarded area, then you'll be gunned down faster than you can yell "BAT!". Also our health regeneration fans, prepared to be disappointed. In a long time, an UE3 based game without health regeneration ability has arrived. From what I've witnessed, you have a semi-circle of health meter gauge on top which will diminish if you take a hit & replenish once you clobber down the enemies.

Am I forgetting something? Oh yes! You can use your Batrang too by holding down 'LT' to aim & 'RT' to throw it. I guess that covers pretty much everything from the demo. You can unlock some character Bios while you're at it & check out their profiles later on.

Overall, I'm impressed from the demo, but I'm also disappointed because it ended the demo on the exact point when Joker was unleashing a deformed monster towards us. So guess what, the demo would leave you begging for more. It didn't even give us one freaking boss fight, NOT ONE BOSS FIGHT! So that doesn't justify the 2.03GB size. And to rub it in, the end of the demo gives us a taste of things to come with the small preview of the full game. So now we wait, wait till September 15 dawns on us. :sad:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Not August, eh!?? Hell! Guys, have you heard any news 'bout new BiA game? 'Cause Sgt. Baker was my bro :D. Sh*t, completed Spider-Man: WoS, awesome, but the graphics kinda sh*ts. I'm comin' Ray! And Billy too!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Bionic Commando. Screw the critics, I loved this game. Especially, the ending which was pretty sad & epic at the same time. Now to complete Watchmen: End is Nigh Part II in co-op. :smile:

cyborg47

Technomancer
finished warhead again...the game has got loads of replayability...feels new trying it with different weapons...

constantine

Bionic commando is pretty damn good! Ethan was right!
wish i had a controller though .....

oh and yea check out mirrors edge 2d! its pretty good.

and which are the upcoming pc games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom