Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sunny
Why do you say that the GBA sucks?
Coz it really sucks! Compare it to PSP and it's nothing. Look at the graphics and the games, eeeeekkkk!!!

Half way through Batman Rise of Sin Tzu but won't play it again. I did 6 outta 12 levels just for the sake of playing the game looking for something new but game disappoints really badly. In the first 3 levels we have to save the citizens only and the game is nowhere near Batman Begins. Non-sense combat. Batman is more of a detective. I've got only one thing to say to Ubisoft,Batman is not Superman! Better not play this game. Batman Begins is undoubtedly the best Batman title till date! Waiting for Arkham Asylums now.

Starting Gears of War in Co-Op now.

Ei8t

Journeyman
Addicted to none at the moment, every game feels like a piece of turd after GTA4 and COD4 Multiplayer, dunno how I'm gonna kill some spare time.

Ya dude its kinda same here...:) dont feel like playing anything after GTA4..:rolleyes: only listening to Floyd..:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently playing:
Destroy All Humans [PS2]
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest [PC]

Died almost 5 times now trying to beat Gríma Wormtongue in the second level. The bugger's health just won't fade out. Only the Warrior class seems to inflict a heavy damage. And dam this game for not associating tutorials with Xbox 360 controller. I'm clueless how most of the combos work & hence am just randomly button mashing. :mad:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
FIFA 09 in 'Be a Pro' mode.
NFS Undercover - Not as bad as people say it is..
Crysis Warhead - Without playing Crysis! :lol:

arijit_2404

still find time for games
1. Starcraft + brood war
2. Football manager 2008
3. Audiosurf
4. Children of the Nile - Enhanced Edition

*miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/arijit2404.png

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Spiderman: Friend or Foe [PS2]
X-Blades [PC]
Burnout: Paradise [PC]
Overlord [PC] (on hold till I complete X-Blades)

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
I'm playing F.E.A.R, original one. Man, its creepy! I turn off the light and turn up the sound, and omigosh.. NIGHTMARE!!

Ethan_hunt? Your avatar looks familiar. You changed your name?

jerryelvi

in the verge of Evolution
finished NFS carbon,COD5
----------
currently playing.
crysis
fallout3
Farcry2

crysis-.....the game quits while saving and chechpoint ...... but love the game.

fallout3 .... not scary,i like it too.....
(offtopic :got stuck in the middle,in rivert city:meetin DOc Li,objective is to 'talk about dad and project purity'.i done that but it's not updated)....

Farcry2 ...... good music,vast landspace to travel.but enemies regenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom