Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Getting it right now. I completely forgot about this game. I heard about it when I was on the GameFAQ boards lurking in the Batman Begins forum. Is co-op there in this game? I saw Robin & Batgirl on it's box art as well.

^^
Yeah Co-op is there. I'd be playing with my bro. Just started the game and feels much better than Lego Batman but nowhere near Batman Begins.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just checked a couple of screenshots & I'm definitely getting this one. So I have 3 games added to my co-op list. Spiderman: Friend or Foe, Ben 10: Alien Force & Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu. I already got the first 2. Co-op action is always fun. BTW Sunny have you tried Ratchet: Deadlocked? If not then you should try it this very instant. You'll instantly fall in love with the game. It's the best co-op game I've played for the PS2.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
My favourite Co-Op games (on consoles) are :-

1) Smackdown VS RAW 2007
2) Smackdown VS RAW 2006
3) Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
4) FIFA Street 2
5) Marvel : Ultimate Alliance
6) Justice League : Heroes

@Ethan,Spiderman Friend or Foe? Man it's extremely boring,still me and my bro managed to finish it somehow on PC:D Ben 10 Alien force and Batman Rise of Sin Tzu are nice fun games. Will get the game you mentioned as soon as I'm done with Batman Begins.

@psychosocail,Is JL:H a co-op game?

PhB

Jughead!!!
Currently playing:

Star Ocean: First Departure [psp]
Dissidia [psp]
Rally Master pro [cellphone]
All pc games on hold.

Finished LORT Conquest today. Played out the main story,now playing on the Evil side with Souron's forces. Must say it's an awesome adventure-RPG. Graphics are somewhat good but they are mind-blowing in one level,don't remember the name.
Maybe I'll start off with Batman Rise of Sin Tzu on PS2 in co-op.
Tried Saints Row 2 but it sucks.
My boards practicals got over today and that too in a great way so playing hard!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Addicted to none at the moment, every game feels like a piece of turd after GTA4 and COD4 Multiplayer, dunno how I'm gonna kill some spare time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom