Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@quan chi - How the Hell!? It doesn't suck big and small times, nobody knows that. It's awesome! Now, everybody knows that :D. What "extra" goodies does The Director's Cut Edition have??

@Sunny - How's Velvet Assassin??

In Love with darkSector :)).

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^OK, but Crysis' awesome! Mainly, the plot's great. And a Q, is there any big diff. between Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed: The Director's Cut Edition??

[offtopic: Good thing you changed your Avatar :D]

lolumad ? Crysis's plot is too mediocre but yes, Crysis and Crysis Warhead, are till date, the best looking games (if you max them out that is :) ). There is no big difference between those two versions of AC :).

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Hee hee. Good thing you told, I was about to ask :D. But, Darn, Phuc, the protagonist :mad:. I'll buy White Assassin :D, you know right??

m@sterchief

Broken In
i am no chicken;). But i am currently addicted to Chicken Invaders: Revenge of the Yolk. Gr8 and superbly crafted weapons and the levels perfectly complement the Weapons system. Try this game

quan chi

mortal kombat
@quan chi - How the Hell!? It doesn't suck big and small times, nobody knows that. It's awesome! Now, everybody knows that :D. What "extra" goodies does The Director's Cut Edition have??

In Love with darkSector :)).

well i dont care what everybody knows.i know it sucks big time and thats it.

in the second part you get the making videos something like that and may be some free stuff.

*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f5f0d47358.jpg

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Sunny - Who the Hell likes a female protagonist?? Anyway, how's the gameplay, similar to White Assassin, eh??
@quan chi - Then say YOU don't like Crysis.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@nvidiageek :- Dude grow up, everyone has their own choices... you liked DarkSector, didnt you ? But I hate it! Same way, quan chi dosent like Crysis... so whats wrong in that ?

Anyways, installing Velvet Assassin

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I am addicted to GUN. I am playing this game at insane difficulty and its really awesome. The gameplay is no match and its real classy.

I stopped playing other games except GTA:CW for this game...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Velvet Assassin is a nice game... you need patience to play it! Also playing Crysis with a +12 trainer which gives you super-jump, super-throw and super-speed in every mode with infinite ammo and health and suit power...lol it makes the game insane! And yes, also playing the greatest game of all time... GTA IV!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^Me too, playin' GTA IV, awesome game! I'm in love with that game. Stopped Saints Row 2, can't play that after playin' GTA IV!
@Rajkumar - Is that game so good??

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^I've played before SR2, so comparin' it. But no match, GTA IV FTW! We can shoot from military chopper in GTA IV! I didn't know that, found now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom