Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ordered Mass Effect from NextWorld after reading some positive reviews. Will get FEAR 2 by tomorrow:D

You made a big mistake. Even though the graphics are pretty and the story is decent, the gameplay is boring... and dont get me wrong, I am an avid RPG fan but still I find this game boring and dull.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
You made a big mistake. Even though the graphics are pretty and the story is decent, the gameplay is boring... and dont get me wrong, I am an avid RPG fan but still I find this game boring and dull.

u r 100% right , the graphics are only gr8 ,, but makes me sick of the gameplay

got 2 times headache while playing that !!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Does it have a multiplayer?

Means I must keep a couple of Disprin tablets with me while playing this game:D

really very very slow game , sure many of them had headaches

also need to download many patches for the game !!!

Drink something or eat some thing then also it get bored ,,, but the game grafix is really EYE candy wonderful should really be playing with 42"LCD means gr8

Got some money to shell out for a PS3 game. Which one outta Saints Row 2,Burnout Paradise Ultimate box and Killzone 2 should I consider buying?

chavo

Journeyman
go 4 killzone 2 its awsome game

addicted 2 burnout Paradise will finish today

Last edited:
Got Killzone 2 today but yet to try it out.
Started Devil May Cry 4 on PC with Xbox 360 controller and it's so much fun. The gameplay and graphics are amazing! Please recommend me some more hack n slash games of this kind.
BTW do I need to know the DMC story? How are DMC 3 Dante's awakening/Special edition DMC and DMC2?
Also started Final Fantasy VIII Crisis core on PSP. Somewhat same as DMC:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom