Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Heavily addicted to Guitar Hero III : Legends of Rock on PC.

I am playing on easy but still, in the beggining, it was tough.. then it got easier and now its become quite easy for me. Enjoying the game a lot :).

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Addicted to Test Drive Unlimited! :neutral:. I got a problem with it, when I go to test drive the car at the very beginning of the game. It just eddy's round the screen, no cars, no tracks, nothing. What's wrong??

BTW, damngoodman999 your avatar's too cool :wink:

ayuboy

Journeyman
Gears of war, Ninja Gaiden,, Has Anyone's Ps3 and xbox 360 giving visual troubles after recent firmware update?

I heard Xbox 360 NXE update giving many people E74 Error
and the recent PS3 update slowed down my Dashboard a lot, even games that i have installed are getting some minor slowdowns

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Addicted to Test Drive Unlimited! :neutral:. I got a problem with it, when I go to test drive the car at the very beginning of the game. It just eddy's round the screen, no cars, no tracks, nothing

What's wrong, guys?? Please help me! I got a *sneeze* copy. But only this game, don't think I am *cough* guy :D.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@nvidiageek
AFAIK,Thats an issue with the *cough* version... Man, thats a nice game and played it some times back... Why dont u get a original copy and give that a try...:D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@rajkumar_pb - Maybe you are right.

[offtopic: Why haven't they made this thread a sticky?? It's having more posts & views than 'Plz Upload your SAVEGAMES Here' thread :neutral:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom