Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
@damngoodman,yeah I'm playing Mirror's Edge(once in a while) and started Mass effect.
How is Shellshock2 people? The concept seems very interesting!
X-blades seems to be a nonsense hack n slash game.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^^ ya / mass effect gr8 , beginning its boring continue , when u r posted as spectre in the game u r full command to the space ship & u ll love the game

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just got off from a MP session of Project Origin. If anyone wants to head into an online session, just let me know. It's awesome fun. The maps & game modes are total fun.

Getting NecroVision and Cryostasis. The former's concept seems interesting.
Got Shellshock 2. Will try in some time.
Playing Oblivion right now. Amazing game! Although I'm not a RPG fan but this game is just mind blowing! Also started Fable-The lost chapters.

Syllabus already done:D So,playing games.
Just came back from an hour long Killzone 2 session and I've honestly no clue what it's all about. Halghast n all? The graphics are great and it was tough getting used to a controller for a FPS but managed it in less than 15 minutes. Wish I had played Killzone on PS2,really I dunno what the story actually is.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have to agree. Shellshock 2 was an utter disappointment. No real point in playing the game whatsoever. It's very very short & wouldn't take much effort to complete it. Cryostasis on the other hand is worth the effort. Although it's optimisation is doubtful. I completed the Russian version when it was launched. It was a pretty good survival horror game. I just got hold of NecroVision as well. Trying that out right after I complete Project Origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom