Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Do I need to know DMC 1,2 and 3 story before playing DMC4?
I've got DMC3 SE and DMC4.
Not really. DMC 4 is almost like a fresh start on it's story side. Although there will be a few character references which you may not understand, if you haven't played the previous titles. Apart from that no biggie. If you do need a quick recap, DMC 4 will have a DMC History section in which it will give you a quick rundown of it's previous storylines in brief.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's supposed to be the prequel of the original Devil May Cry. It explains the feud between Dante & his brother Vergil. You can complete that & then complete DMC 1 if you want (atleast that's what I did). DMC 2 is not even worth picking up. It's not connected to the main storyline in any form & is a complete disgrace to the DMC series. DMC 3 is by far the best in the entire DMC series.

voljin1987

Broken In
Me playing Dota and Oblivion (Elder Scrolls 4)..

It's supposed to be the prequel of the original Devil May Cry. It explains the feud between Dante & his brother Vergil. You can complete that & then complete DMC 1 if you want (atleast that's what I did). DMC 2 is not even worth picking up. It's not connected to the main storyline in any form & is a complete disgrace to the DMC series. DMC 3 is by far the best in the entire DMC series.

Dosen't Dante die in one of those games.. Which one???

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Currently addicted to ThinkDigit Forum :D. Anyway, suggest me some 4 titles. I have GTA IV, AC & Burnout Paradise. Suggest me some new games , those games should not contain zombie kinda things.
:neutral:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Have played CoD: WaW, BiA:HH, Fallout 3, R6V2......Suggest me some FPS & RPG & TPS games, those games should not contain...you know :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently playing:
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin [PC]
Secret Service: Ultimate Sacrifice [PC]
Blazing Angels II: Secret Missions of WWII [PC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom