Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
I watched the complete playthrough of Heavy Rain on youtube...i loved the concept of the game..It was like solving a murder mystery

Half way into the video i knew that the fat cop was the killer

Is movie edi a dlc?

I watched the complete playthrough of Heavy Rain on youtube...i loved the concept of the game..It was like solving a murder mystery

Is movie edi a dlc?

You are pro detective man. I was shocked when I finally found out the origami killer way late in the story.

And move Edi is not a DLC. Its just a edition that has the Move controller update preinstalled where as get the move compatibility with an update for the normal version. However the move edition does include some additional dlcs.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad to help..
I have set my viewdistance at 70..it is the level upto which the entities in the game will be detailed..for example if u have that at 20 then u'll notice that buildings and objects a bit far to be dull or without details such as stairs, detailed windows..
An interesting thing in this game is that u can actually see the difference when changing the values..to be clear..go to a place where there is a lot of objects and buildings nearby and then go to the menu..as u increase the value you would see detail being added to the objects..building will be more detailed and no of objects increased..

I want to continue my gameplay of assassin's 2 and gta eflc but I still haven't received my replacement for the faulty PSU from Corsair..have to wait till monday..

@topgear

Looks like I have to start playing Necrovision...only because you have posted great things about it...How to get it though...I mean is it download only coz I haven't seen the game in any store i have gone to..

BTW Angry birds is not working..it says
"Texture is too large :2048x2048, maximum supported size: 1024x1024"
what to do..i tried lowering my res from 1920x1080 to 1024x768..but still the same thing...
what to do?

I think you already discovered the method !

BTW, Now on Chapter 10 in Necrovision Lost Company and I think this the final boss battle - the game feels too short but the gameplay and the story is just great though it easy enough compared to the original necrovision.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
@jojo...It's games like these which compels me to buy a console preferably PS3 but it has to wait a while...

@topgear...thanks..any idea of the angry bird problem??

go to angry bird installation folder, you will find a file beginning with phrase "config"
Open this file with notepad and edit the resolution to suitable and save it.

Neuron

Electronic.
Dirt 2. Great game,but you need to spend some great deal of time at the beginning to get a podium.
The interesting thing i have noticed is that playing Dirt 2 has helped me increase my real world driving skills.I am attending a driving class .I couldn't deal with sharp turns and also i had problem in timing the breaks.After spending 2 days playing dirt I hadn't had much trouble with the above said.Amazing!!

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
@jojo...Didn't work..I tried 1920x1080, 1024x768..still no luck...

Minesweeper...;-)

It's been a week and the PSU hasn't arrived...Corsair's service sucks!!!!

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Try updating gfx card driver ( 11.1 ) or if you want to run only this game then try a old version of gfx card driver say version 10.9 / 10.6 etc. and see if they works.

Finished Necrovision Lost Company - now craving for a good FPS game - can you guys suggest some good titles ?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Finished Lost planet 2. The dx11 visuals has to be seen to be believed. The category g akrids particularly looked gorgeous. Though it lacked a proper story and a protagonist unlike the original.

Currently addicted to DEAD SPACE 2. It is way ahead than the original in terms of spookiness. The gameplay is quite similar though.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed BLUR...nice

Now playing POP 2008....the graphics is totally different frm other parts looks like
oil paint art

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Started NFS Hot Pursuit, so far I liked it very much. Fantastic graphics. But I don't understand, do I have to win every race in Distinction/Gold mode?

Stuck in James Bond-Blood stone...the aircraft mission....any tips guys???

Please explain which one? I completed it last year, might help you.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Started NFS Hot Pursuit, so far I liked it very much. Fantastic graphics. But I don't understand, do I have to win every race in Distinction/Gold mode?

Please explain which one? I completed it last year, might help you.

The one where we hv to follow the aircraft of pomerov in the hovercraft.....

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Is movie edi a dlc?

lwekrjwlerkj;lw4er.

there goes my Heavy Rain twist. I thought it is a minor spoiler or something and opened it... Result-it fudging ruined :( I feel terrible about myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom