Mass effect 2 - Lair of the shadow broker

Now playing

Saboteur - 2nd time
COD MW2
GTA 4
Railworks 2 train simulator
Singularity
NFS hot pursuit - waste of time ! :(

Completed CoD: Modern Warfare. Moving on to Modern Warfare 2. Also bought CoD Black Ops but playing only the multiplayer. Haven't even touched the singleplayer campaign yet.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ reminds me of Undying and Serious Sam II - double barrel shotgun.

The Double barrel shoygun in Serious Sam II looks more good and a little funny.

For me.. CoD 1,4,5,2,6,3 :D

^^ have not you played Black Ops! Cod 3 was never released for PC - it was released for XBox 360. For PC there's Cod 1,2,4 ( MW ),5(WaW),6(MW2) and 7 (BO )

For me the sequence is like this : CoD 2,4,5,1,6 and 7

Completed

Darksiders
Call of duty Black oops
Mass effect 2 - Lair of the shadow broker

Now playing

Saboteur - 2nd time
COD MW2
GTA 4
Railworks 2 train simulator
Singularity
NFS hot pursuit - waste of time ! :(

I totally agree with that.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
have not you played Black Ops! Cod 3 was never released for PC - it was released for XBox 360. For PC there's Cod 1,2,4 ( MW ),5(WaW),6(MW2) and 7 (BO )

For me the sequence is like this : CoD 2,4,5,1,6 and 7

I totally agree with that.

Nope.. I haven't played Black Ops. And yup... It wasn't released for PC and is a Console Exclusive game(ps2,xbox360, ps3, wii,Xbox) which is why I played it on my good old PS2. I don't know what you have heard.. but it is a very good game. But seems a bit lack luster when compared to other CoD titles, may be because of it's limited reach.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
This expansion pack answers a lot more and awesome.
I hope so. I'm getting some ultra-high texture and other crazy ass mods for the game. Plus also found out that it has a 1920x1080 hack. YAY!

What's the total gameplay time for RoE?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wat Silent hill 3 ??

Man wHich Monitor r u using ??

Silent Hill 3 is third person survival horror game!

Nope.. I haven't played Black Ops. And yup... It wasn't released for PC and is a Console Exclusive game(ps2,xbox360, ps3, wii,Xbox) which is why I played it on my good old PS2. I don't know what you have heard.. but it is a very good game. But seems a bit lack luster when compared to other CoD titles, may be because of it's limited reach.

I've no experience about CoD 3 but I can assume it's great coz CoD series is always great reagardless of pc or console.. I could only say if it was released for Pc more people could get the experience of of one more Cod title.

abhidev

Human Spambot
I feel Assassin's Creed would hv been much better if it was not an open world game...it would hv been great if it had some cinematic experience...
well currently addicted to prototype...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom