Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
AC II is not a shooter, its a story driven action adventure game and very well paced

@cyborg47 - AC Brotherhood has even got more ****ed up ending

abhidev

Human Spambot
AC II is not a shooter, its a story driven action adventure game and very well paced

@cyborg47 - AC Brotherhood has even got more ****ed up ending

I mean there were certain places where it was fun...like the cart chase, then chasing the guards,etc....it has such a good element of parkour....it has not been used to the fullest....for example the POP series is very well crafted except 'Forgotten Sands'

Just completed Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. People say God of War is epic but I find this even more mind blowing! Everything was just amazing and then the music by Hans Zimmer. Loved it more than the first part.

Will start CoD: Black Ops campaign now.

D

Deleted member 26636

Just completed Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. People say God of War is epic but I find this even more mind blowing! Everything was just amazing and then the music by Hans Zimmer. Loved it more than the first part.

you might not be as blown away by CoD Black Ops as MW2 (which is my favourite CoD, favourite military shooter) but it too has lots of style.in the first mission, the protagonist reloads his pistol in the same way stallone did in the expendables- damn fast.it is a treat to watch & i was playing most of the mission using the pistol only, just to watch that reload. I think it is a bit more stylised & fun than MW2.the only thing that is lacking is a competitive story & newer weapons.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
God of War IS and forever WILL BE, EPIC! This game shouldn't even be brought in the context when discussing a COD game.

Back on topic, currently addicted to:

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Epic....there lots of Epic games
Super Mario Bros,
Halo,
God of War
Unreal Tournament etc......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom