Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'm looking up for some class mods for Brick right now. They don't seem as interesting as the ones available for Hunter and Soldier class. :-(

tkin

Back to school!!
Borderlands PT2:

*img442.imageshack.us/img442/9325/borderlands201008302306.jpg

*img265.imageshack.us/img265/2632/borderlands201008302308.jpg

*img10.imageshack.us/img10/1341/borderlands201008302309.jpg

*img710.imageshack.us/img710/1188/borderlands201008302313.jpg

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I'm looking up for some class mods for Brick right now. They don't seem as interesting as the ones available for Hunter and Soldier class. :-(

Berserker is designed in such a way that he takes care of Enemies Only. It is a good thing,tbh. Berserker can be offensive and can devastate enemies at closer range(which has been proven multiple times in our sessions) and there will be solider as a supporting gunner and healer for berserker. Same is the case with sniper. Hunter and Siren are prefect match. As siren has class mod that can increase the critical hit chances of sniper and a skill level that allows her to freeze enemies for a while during which sniper can take that enemy down. Sadly.. we don't have any siren in our clan.

Completed Mafia 2 yesterday. Nice game.

Playing Spiderman Shattered Dimensions on Xbox 360. It's okay, not that great. Just okay.
Thinking about picking up Dante's Inferno for 360. Also need to check out Crackdown 2.

Piyush

Lanaya
Berserker is designed in such a way that he takes care of Enemies Only. It is a good thing,tbh. Berserker can be offensive and can devastate enemies at closer range(which has been proven multiple times in our sessions) and there will be solider as a supporting gunner and healer for berserker. Same is the case with sniper. Hunter and Siren are prefect match. As siren has class mod that can increase the critical hit chances of sniper and a skill level that allows her to freeze enemies for a while during which sniper can take that enemy down. Sadly.. we don't have any siren in our clan.

which time do u play?
may be me or one of my friend(a fking good sniper) can join u

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

TOPIC-BORDERLANDS

mine alignment of abilities and mods for all characters

SOLDIER>HUNTER>SIREN>BERSERKER

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Red Dead Redemption [X360]

Will start with Halo Reach tomorrow :). Finally a Halo game though I am already hating it but still just curious as to what's so good about it!

tkin

Back to school!!
@TKIN
whats ur level?
I'm at level 46 but a hell lot powerful for that level as I have harvested the Secret armory of general knoxx using a simple glitch multiple times(about 200 red chests each time), ended up with a bunch of really deadly legendary weapons(orange rarity), killed sledge in 10secs, killed the roid rage psycho(in sledges safehouse) in 5secs, bone head in about 4 sniper(fearsome volcano) shots, so the game has become extremely easy for me, which sucks, only one mission in this game is beyond me, the mission is at level 61(both playthroughs) and the boss is at level 64 :shock:, didn't even scratch the boss :cry:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Hey XBox 360 owners, when I play Red Dead Redemption... I think I have some problem with the graphics. I don't know how to explain it. When I am out in an area with a lot of vegetation, I can see very fade white boxes or lines... a lot of them, as small as pixels. This is bugging me to no end! Does anyone have any idea what the problem is ? It's not a problem with my console as Alan Wake or Street Fighter IV do not pose this problem.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
only one mission in this game is beyond me, the mission is at level 61(both playthroughs) and the boss is at level 64 :shock:, didn't even scratch the boss :cry:
I think you're talking about Crawmerax the Invincible boss, right? I have seen some video of that boss and man that thing is massive. Have you completed all the DLC's and still have level 46? Are you playing solo tkin? How do you think 4 of our troops will fare against that boss?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Just back from a 40min Halo Reach session. Now to be frank, I have never played a Halo game but as it is with every hyped thing (may it be movies, music artists...anything in general), I had a negative prejudice against it. I stuck to my normal thought process and concluded that how good can it be if it's hyped so much. Yeah, the MP is good but I don't give a rat's ass about the multi player.

But I was wrong. I was blown away by Halo Reach. The game is just terrific. Before anything, I would like to mention that I am not able to digest anything regarding the story as I dunno **** about the Halo world so I wouldn't know how the story is but they say it's a prequel to the original Halo 3.

The graphics are snazzy and good looking. Alan Wake, it is not but then again, it's not that bad. The environments are open and quite detailed. The game also maintains a very smooth frame rate. The sounds on the other hand are a bit weak. Especially the gun-fire.

Now coming to the game-play. It's more or less your everyday kind of FPS shooter but the combat and the intensity of it is amazing. Hordes and hordes of enemy are flung at you, in the first level itself! Then there is driving part. To be honest the controls while driving suck a bit but you can always choose to ride the shotgun!

Overall, a very impressive game and if you an Xbox 360 then it's a must play!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yup.. Halo is one helluva game. Only thing that made original xbox to sell and promote x360. Especially in America. Halo has become an integral part of many people's lives. And indeed,its a very good game.

cyborg47

Technomancer
@Psycho, glad u liked reach, i was abt to bash u for what u said in the previous posts.
Gonna play it tomorrow, and btw..Reach is a prequel to the first one - halo:combat evolved...i'd suggest to play that too, its way better than halo 2 and 3 IMO...

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

and hey, try the multiplayer too...thats the best part in the game, infact i still play combat evolved mp...i never had so much fun with any other mp (cod too :p)

tkin

Back to school!!
I think you're talking about Crawmerax the Invincible boss, right? I have seen some video of that boss and man that thing is massive. Have you completed all the DLC's and still have level 46? Are you playing solo tkin? How do you think 4 of our troops will fare against that boss?
I have completed all the DLCs in the first playthorugh and is at level 46, mind that I play solo only(my friend blew his 8800GT and waiting for replacement), when I played co-op last time I reached level 37 halfway through.

Ahh, crawmerax the invincible, that's an absolute monster, has more HP than the final boss(destroyer), attacks are deadly, can literally kill you in one shot, I have a quick health regen shield of 660 capacity and 186 recharge rate, crawmerax killed me in two attacks(probably because he's at level 64), yes its 3 level above your level cap.

It will also spawn 3-4 minions(craw worms) that are at level 61-62, these are not the craw worms that you faced in lost cave and trash coast, this are much deadlier and moves damn fast.

You can face him, you need:
1.Atleast level 60(better at 61)
2.Players with health regen shield and health regen class mod, also an elemental class mod that boosts shock damage is welcome as craw worms are weak to shock, roland has some similar class mod.
3.A good shield with very fast recharge rate.
4.A damn powerful shock weapon, there's one legendary sniper rifle called orion(with text "A hunter lives among the stars..."), helps a lot.
5. Shoot at the back in the blue spots, thats the weak point.

My friends at level 59 and 60 got wiped out by crawmerax in no time, so better prepare, once you get the strategy it becomes a bit easier.

PS: Crawmerax also spawns the best weapons ever, all have pearlescent rarity.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Before anything, I would like to mention that I am not able to digest anything regarding the story as I dunno **** about the Halo world so I wouldn't know how the story is but they say it's a prequel to the original Halo 3.

There's no need to know anything about the Halo universe right now since you are playing the very beginning of the main franchise. Lastly, its the prequel to the first Halo game Halo: Combat Evolved & not the Halo 3. Once you complete Halo Reach, I would suggest you to play Halo Combat Evolved. Its your choice. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom