Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyush

Lanaya
looks like i have to install it again seeing the posts just like psycho
this time i'm gonna play with siren

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Me too playing with Siren :D. I must say, this one of the few challenging games that I have come across. I am on level 8 and I accepted the Bone Head mission (which requires lvl 11 as Bone Head is a lvl 11 char) and I got my ass kicked lol.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Phew! All of us just reached Old Haven and are currently on level 33. Completed every side mission till now and also saved all Claptraps. I want to desperately play the Zombie Island of Dr.Ned & Secret Armoury of General Knoxx DLC.

tkin

Back to school!!
Me too playing with Siren :D. I must say, this one of the few challenging games that I have come across. I am on level 8 and I accepted the Bone Head mission (which requires lvl 11 as Bone Head is a lvl 11 char) and I got my ass kicked lol.
Do the T.K baha missions and level up, this game has a weird learning curve, once you reach level 15 things become easier and after lvl 25 its just damn easy.

tkin

Back to school!!
On the final level of Bionic Commando: Rearmed right now. I can't believe we screwed up on the final battle. The level was unbearably long and the with no checkpoint system, we were pretty much f*cked. Need to have a second go at it now. *crushes knuckles*

Also 2 more levels to go for Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions. Then probably would move on to Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 OR Gaylo, depending on which grabs my interest first.

I suppose we need a dedicated Borderlands thread now. Tkin, would you like to do the honour of opening a new thread? Since the Claptrap DLC is just around the corner, I think we'll have more discussions in it.
Sure, no problem, opening one now.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-gamers/131389-offcial-borderlands-thread.html

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@tkin :- Thanks, that's what I am doing now :).

BTW, people I have a problem with my X360's display. I dunno what is the tech term for it but it feels like screen tearing. A little like it but not that visible but still it irritates you. I messed around the aspect ratio of my TV and it's toned down a bit but it's still there. Any suggestions ? It's a 42'' plasma with a res. of 1024x768 and ratio of 3,00,000:1 (though I don't think it makes any difference).

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
F*ck! Just playin' good ol' BC2 MP. The MP of both MoH and Black Ops looks terrifyin'! I don't know which one to get. I hope BO'll get *cough*'d, after all it's a Call a Doody game. Arkham City looks like it's gonna kick bums! Batman, ye d'man! Graphics looks superb! NFS: HP's too hot and Crysis 2's outta this universe as y'all know it.

And, Czech people f*cked up Mafia II. Darn I had such high hopes! 7 hrs. of epic campaign? I don't need it. And Playboy mags! WHAT. THE. F*CK!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
huh.. there you go.. bc2mp, MoH, Blackops,Arkham,NFS HP, Crysis all in 2 lines and in a weird language.

And mafia 2 is a good game in deed. You must see the unlocked Playboy photos.. before commenting anything about them. They are awesome :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
huh.. there you go.. bc2mp, MoH, Blackops,Arkham,NFS HP, Crysis all in 2 lines and in a weird language.

And mafia 2 is a good game in deed. You must see the unlocked Playboy photos.. before commenting anything about them. They are awesome :p

seems interesting .. will try to get and play Mafia II this time - have not finished Mafia 1 yet though.

BTW, after seeing all the hypes about borderlands I'm thinking about giving it a try again after finishing Singularity though.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Gee, thanks. The Playboy mags bein' awesome, no thanks. Y'all know that I ain't gonna be controllin' Nomad! :cry: Please console me.

varunb

Working in an IT company
This is very bad.......I have asked millions of times, posted my steam, xfire, etc IDs & nobody is willing to play with u. Not only this, I have sent pms to few members asking them if I can join be it in Left 4 dead 2 or Borderlands but they just don't give a **** to ask. Its like everybody is happy doing their own business. :-x

I have to say that guys at Chip forums are much better since few of them were even willing to play but guys here have already made gangs & so don't feel like listening to other members. So, I am leaving this forum.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is very bad.......I have asked millions of times, posted my steam, xfire, etc IDs & nobody is willing to play with u. Not only this, I have sent pms to few members asking them if I can join be it in Left 4 dead 2 or Borderlands but they just don't give a **** to ask. Its like everybody is happy doing their own business. :-x

I have to say that guys at Chip forums are much better since few of them were even willing to play but guys here have already made gangs & so don't feel like listening to other members. So, I am leaving this forum.
Things actually get messed up and ignored when we only have a single thread for everything. Like I had long posted before, that the Gamerz section has shrunk to a single thread. I'm locking this thread for a week.

I think new threads which would dissect the discussion would pop-up instantly. Thats more logical and better to go through.

Lets make the forum what it was before. Thank you. :)

PS: I have also PMed the admins about you guys getting your post count incremented in the Gamerz section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom