Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I have turned everything to low and even updated the graphics driver to 10.8, but still the same thing.... the funny thing is that when I turn everything to high except Ambient Occlusion & AA the game is stable but the lag is still there.. I m searching in the net for a solution but havent got any luck yet... thanks btw.

I think the engine is having tough time accessing the files on HDD.
Defrag your HDD, Reinstall the game or restore system to some previous time. IF all fails, A clean windows reinstall should do the work.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
So, Ethan, you haven't upgraded ye'r PC, eh?

BTW, saw some 7 mins. of Brotherhood & darn! I want Ezio, noah!!!!!! SH*T! I'm fallin' in love with Italian Renaissance. And Kyd's composizione!

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Addicted to Mafia 2. On Chapter 10 now. Good looks, Great voice acting, solid shooting mechanics and phys fights. But sadly.. there will be no reason to explore lush and detailed Empire bay, except when you are on a mission. I was expecting some side mission, which led to disappointment. Albeit, this beauty looks and plays great.

Meh, I ain't a guy who explores cities, that too virtual cities. Hell, I don't even properly know the names of some o' the streets in my place. Never really felt "My GOD!" [like ACII and Crysis 2] with GTA IV's Liberty City. All that matters to me is the same epicness feel of the first game [and like ACII]. :-D

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
^^AC series is too a game with some exploring and stuff
the basic difference btwn AC and GTA would be
1->the former lets u xperience medieval period and the latter modern
2->killing mechanism is way too different

imagine AC and GTA swap their killing mechanics
AC would be fine
but what about GTA?!?!? ..
:lol: :lol:

D

Deleted member 26636

Meh, I ain't a guy who explores cities, that too virtual cities. Hell, I don't even properly know all the streets in my place. Never really felt "My GOD!" [like ACII and Crysis 2] with GTA IV's Liberty City. All that matters to me is the same epicness feel of the first game [and like ACII]. :-D

hmm i wonder why the developers took such pains to create such a huge city then.....:?:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
For players like me :p - I just love to explore big virtual cities and lands in games - there's so many things to discover and that's a great fun as well.

BTW, Now on Level CHOICE on Cryostasis :p

D

Deleted member 26636

For players like me :p - I just love to explore big virtual cities and lands in games - there's so many things to discover and that's a great fun as well.

Exactly...liberty city in GTA IV is so much fun to explore..its not just any virtual city..its teeming with life...the way the people talk, react....all of those little bits of detail that add to the overall greatness of a game..i mean why are open world games being so intricately detailed if people would just ignore them...i've completed GTA IV maybe 3-4 times & even now,i sometimes just go roaming in liberty city...its one of the greatest visual treats in a game...i also had great fun in saboteur..being able to climb everywhere & then just running & jumping from building to building was sheer fun....

ajai5777

Youngling
Completed Call Of Duty WaW

Started

Metro 2033
Resident evil 5
Crysis

Crysis FPS isnt at all stable in 1600 x 900 and 1280 x 720.Sometimes it goes to 30's.I like to play with atleast 50+

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Mafia II on PC. Reached Chapter 7. To be honest, the jail part did add some immersion but it was boring. Maybe it's just me. The rest of the game is awesome! Loving it!

Also my Xbox 360's coming today so will be busy with that!

D

Deleted member 26636

completed MAFIA 2...the ending shocked me...i must've thought about it for over an hour after the game ended...won't talk about it now as most of you haven't completed it...the game was pretty short though...& the fact that we can't free roam after the game ends is a huge disappointment. the gameplay was pretty good, much better than kane & lynch 2...wish there were some more things we could do...as in GTA...this could have been a great game but in the end the game felt rushed....the ending left a lot of possibilities though..so perhaps there will be a mafia 3...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^HL2 again?
aur koi game nai he kya?

I've been playing this game for around 2 months and only two chapters left to complete this game.

BTW. started playing Singularity and having fun with the TMD and I've learned to use gravity without a gravity gun :p

Piyush

Lanaya
I've been playing this game for around 2 months and only two chapters left to complete this game.

BTW. started playing Singularity and having fun with the TMD and I've learned to use gravity without a gravity gun :p

ya
TMD is a really nice thing to play with

after completing this game u should try borderlands
u'll surely like this one
i can tell ya by seeing ur taste for games

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently addicted to:
Borderlands [PC]
Tomb Raider: Anniversary [PC]

Me, Sunny, Gaurav and Vamsi are all going co-op this time in Borderlands. For me, it's my second time completing the game. I'm anxiously waiting to play all the DLC's. It's great fun to have more than 2 people in co-op, makes the game that much more fun.

Also just started Tomb Raider: Anniversary as well. Let's see how it turns out.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Alan Wake [X360]
Well, just finished the first episode. I must say the game looks absolutely gorgeous. The first episode was decent. It's quite engrossing and looks like fun. Will continue on at night :).

Super Street Fighter IV [X360]
Playing with my sis, dad (yes he's a gamer too!) and friends. A lot of fun if you have two people!

Mafia II [PC]
A story based game as you all know. On Chapter 11 now. Will finish soon. Has it's flaws but nevertheless, it's a great game!

StarCraft II [PC]
Nice RTS. Generally I don't dabble in this genre but this game is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom