Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
The hell, cyborg? You played or just your guess? Can't wait for Ezio. I heard from Ubi itself that it ain't cracked yet. Ezio, you movin' out from me? :(

@jojo: You finished ME2, eh? Yeah, this thread's too fast. A day and a page or two passed. Tell me more 'bout S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP, yo after you play more of it. First thin' is the creepiness of it, a'ight?

Anyway, playin' THE BEST TPS I've ever played. The Mass Effect 2.

D

Deleted member 26636

Yeah you may be right.But i again repeat battlefield is all about multiplayer.
its the bad company series which started a story mode campaign.

yeah...i guess so....will check the multiplayer..

Piyush

Lanaya
dude please dont mind but you are making a huge confusion for me here.

1. sarcophagus

currently i am in sarcophagus mission.my objective says enter sarcophagus secretly or something like that.

2.Guide

currently from my location(red forest). sarcophagus and the guide is situated on two extreme ends(opposite) of the map.

3.where shall i go first sarcophagus or to the guide?

On the way back to the guide(if i chose it as first option) the road is full of dog mutants.almost too difficult to cross?

what should i do first.

believe me!!!
go to guide first

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

i taked to the guide and he tells me to meet some doctor.he is in agropom research institute but cant find him.

*i50.tinypic.com/no95kk.jpg

well u will find the doctor in the strelock's secret stash room
i suppose u kno dat room?!?

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Arre usne Slim liya hain , and i guess he picked up from Croma as he last told me.

Let me know when you need MGS4 i have given to my VP will ask him to give me back

*www.tweakguides.com/images/AC2_4.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

*www.cad-comic.com/comics/cad/20100303.jpg

Sunny if you're reading this, I need some titles for the PS3. Oh yes, if you all didn't know, I got the PS3. :grin:
Actually, my exams are going on and I myself am not able to play many games. Even Dinjo is waiting for Demon's Souls from my side. Once my exams get over i.e. on 10th March, I'll ship a title or two.

@Dinjo Hang in there buddy. I'll ship Demon's Souls.

PS: I've virtually given up on gaming. It's just the occasional games like Heavy Rain now. :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
believe me!!!
go to guide first

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

well u will find the doctor in the strelock's secret stash room
i suppose u kno dat room?!?

thanks.yes i figured that out.actually i was confused about visiting the underground level again.

Welcome to the club Ethan bhai. And congo.

@jojo: You finished ME2, eh? Yeah, this thread's too fast. A day and a page or two passed. Tell me more 'bout S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP, yo after you play more of it. First thin' is the creepiness of it, a'ight?
I didn't finish ME2. I'll never touch it till 30th march. And i'll be buying abt 2-3 ps3 titles at the same date too. Reason: my bros exams as well as mine will be finished on the same date. And stalker is creepy as usual. I got lost in some cave with the muties in the screenie was so dark i was unable to find my way out. But eventually i found it. Too tell you the truth i was not sure where i was heading. Just went toward the pointer on the map.
@STALKER GURUS:- How does the artifacts work? I never figured it out and please tell me all the necessary requirements to make the artifacts work.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
On ME2 - Helped Samara to end her daughter's sex crime :p

Helped Jack and when she started to quarrel with Miranda I ttok Miranda's side .... "love" with her in progress ! :p

Recruited Tali and Helped her out too .... :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Started Playing BattleField:Bad Company 2 now..

It is more cinematic than MW2,IMO. But the System Requirements are high. I borrowed my friend's 9400gt for a day and ran the game.. It is giving 22FPS at medium settings and 1204*768res. And... 45FPS at low and 1024*768res.

I am on windows 7, Is there any chance it is running under DX10 mode. Is there any way to turn that back to DX9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom