Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyush

Lanaya
brain scorcher level.but wheres its enterance.

ummmmmmm.........
did u completed the lake yantar part?
if u did and if i assume dat u r in red forest area then just follow d road (beware of high level of radioactivity here)
SEVA suit is d best
and u will end up in a place lookin like junkyard(to me though)
follow the railway tracks ....

WAIT there's 1 more thing
u will be asked to talk to a guide at some stage of the game
dont miss it
this will lead u to the best ending of d game:p

quan chi

mortal kombat
BC2 has a great multiplayer, better than mw2's mp infact!..but the single player is not so deep as mw2, u keep killing enemies, and the characters are not developed that well (You definitely will not remember their names even after finishing the game) and story isnt that great too,

well i have only played the first few stages of bc2.but i think it seemed better than mw2.:D

it has better guns,sounds and environment.cant comment about the story but it also seemed interesting.

i think bc2 is made keeping mw2 in mind man they are making the story run faster.you really get only few moments to run and gun.:D most of the time you are running.

coming to the graphics, their great, almost as good as crysis!! :D..

yes it looks good in dx10.:D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^OK. Will get BC2 then, I'll ask him.

Y..y..yo, dinjo, d..d..don't make m..me go c...c...crazy! Goddarn! Better than any Phucin' game! Crytek, show 'em! NOMAD FOREVER!! *clears throat* Sorry, can't control.

Anyway, people finally completed an awesome game! Mass Effect. This is the only game I've completed after CoJ: BiB, so here it is: "I, completed an epic game called Mass Effect" :D. The graphics are superb, people, never thought it would be this good after seein' some gameplay videos a year ago, it's awesome. Now I know that I can't judge a game by seein' gameplay vids. Gotta play it's EPIC sequel. The story is fit to become a movie, a great movie. No sh*t scenes though :)).

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Is AC II proper release out ? seems like yes , shi* no vendors are taking orders for AC II I'm rushing to home in next hour.

prat

Broken In
BFBC2 has awesome graphics.It will take some time to get used to its pace but it is certainly very exciting.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Is AC II proper release out ? seems like yes , shi* no vendors are taking orders for AC II I'm rushing to home in next hour.

Only in Europe i think......

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Goddarn, vamsi! You ARE absolutely right, ME's a gem, a..a platinum! And I started to play ME2 just like you said, thank you, yo. If it was not for you I woulda missed this Crysis-like-game-for-me-but-not-Crysis :D. Superb game! Awesome work, BioWare & EA!

And they've sped-up the graphics and performance of it's sequel. The first game looked plain, but this game is like watchin' a diamond glow in the sunlight, know what I mean? The animations, too, has been reworked. No jerky movements of head(s) after a sentence, which was darn funny in the first game. The graphics is totally mind-blowin'! One Q: I took 15H 20Min to complete ME with all side missions [I guess], didn't collect all those insignias and all that. Is ME2 more than 15 hrs.? Please tell me this one, yo.

quan chi

mortal kombat
and u will end up in a place lookin like junkyard(to me though)
follow the railway tracks ....

WAIT there's 1 more thing
u will be asked to talk to a guide at some stage of the game
dont miss it
this will lead u to the best ending of d game:p

well i already had figured that out.:D

anyways.do you mean this guide?
*i49.tinypic.com/2hphhqe.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/2ijgcxg.jpg

Piyush

Lanaya
well i already had figured that out.:D

anyways.do you mean this guide?
*i49.tinypic.com/2hphhqe.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/2ijgcxg.jpg

yep:smile:
reply me when u kill all military force inside the sarcophagus
just dont rush to d wish granter
i'll tell u smthng really useful

quan chi

mortal kombat
yep:smile:
reply me when u kill all military force inside the sarcophagus
just dont rush to d wish granter
i'll tell u smthng really useful

dude please dont mind but you are making a huge confusion for me here.

1. sarcophagus

currently i am in sarcophagus mission.my objective says enter sarcophagus secretly or something like that.

2.Guide

currently from my location(red forest). sarcophagus and the guide is situated on two extreme ends(opposite) of the map.

3.where shall i go first sarcophagus or to the guide?

On the way back to the guide(if i chose it as first option) the road is full of dog mutants.almost too difficult to cross?

what should i do first.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ If I can remember correctly .... to get the best possible ending you have to meet with some guide who attacked by a bunch of dogs ... you have to save him and talk to him... ( Spoiler Alert ! )he will tell you to go the old man..and old man will give you the location of a PDA in a hotel room... with which you will be able to open the locked door upstairs near the wish granter

The best way to play STALKEr is - 1st complete the missions which are time limited and later complete those missions which are not time limited :p

BTW, On ME2 - Helped out Mordin.... Helped Thane and Garrus too and now helping out Sammara ( the justicar ) :p

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
WOW! They already bypassed Ubisoft's protection.

*img6.imageshack.us/img6/9332/assassinscreediigame201.th.jpg

*img525.imageshack.us/img525/9563/assassinscreediigame201m.th.jpg

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/57796_8todq/kingofflorence.jpg

Last edited:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
And is that the english version for AC II ?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Already a AC II patch out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom