Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
BC2 has amazing physics system. Almost everything in the battle field is distributable by something. Physics have really been applied to most of the objects. Now i got the point, why it requires a multi core processor. Amazing work by DICE. I am loving this game. I am on second mission called COLD WAR.

D

Deleted member 26636

^^i mean i have completed everything i have entered sarcophagus.:D and i am now in NPP.
btw there is only first floor.entrance to the upper floors are blocked.:D
anyways i was asking about that secret door which opens with the help of that device in sarcophagus.

why don't you just check a video on youtube?:grin:...though that might kill the "fun" of searching.....

Piyush

Lanaya
^^i mean i have completed everything i have entered sarcophagus.:D and i am now in NPP.
anyways i was asking about that secret door which opens with the help of that device in sarcophagus.
they arent blocked
u have to find a way from the backside or something

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

:shock:oh f^@k did u made a save game copy before entering the npp??????????
bcoz no one can come back after entering npp

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
My Xfire id: vamsikrishna

@prat, what about a MP session today?

Completed Cold War mission. OMG!! The things are really distributable. I mean.. as there is a insane RPG .. I went to take a shelter in a house. what happened??? the RPG destroyed the walls.. In in no time.. He took down entire house. Damn! Even houses are destructible here.

BTW, Queued Ezio II today. It will be done by tomorrow. Darn! phuc! Ezio!!!! Ye'r makin' me irresistable!! darn!! darn!! darn!!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update on ME2 - Recovered a the IFF module ... and a geth .... most of the crew members tyaken away by the reapers ( or colectors ) even sweet kelly :p

BTw, talked with that Geth and his name was "Legion" ... helped him to spread some kind of virus ..... after that saw a cutscene where Tali and Legion was arguing but as my paragon level is high enough I'm convinced both of them .... today will enter in omega 4 relay .... :p

prat

Broken In
@Vamsi

I don't have the original version of BFBC2.So i won't be able to play.Or if there is some magical way by which i can, please do tell me.Although i will buy it after my engg entrance exams.Don't waste your bandwith on AC2 at the moment.

By the way anyone saw Shutter Island(movie).I am desperate for a good print.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
My Xfire id: vamsikrishna

@prat, what about a MP session today?

Completed Cold War mission. OMG!! The things are really distributable. I mean.. as there is a insane RPG .. I went to take a shelter in a house. what happened??? the RPG destroyed the walls.. In in no time.. He took down entire house. Damn! Even houses are destructible here.

BTW, Queued Ezio II today. It will be done by tomorrow. Darn! phuc! Ezio!!!! Ye'r makin' me irresistable!! darn!! darn!! darn!!!

You'll come online everyday, right? Sent you an invitation.

BC2 MP!!? PM me how yo. Please. And 'bout Ezio, you're right. I'm 'bout to type that sentence. :D Anyway, you a legit owner of BC2?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^I Will be in short time. Ordered Mass Effect 2 from ebay couple of days ago. And will definetly get legit copy of BC2 with in a week or two. It is my way of playing.. Play a illegitimate game.. Like it? Buy It. :D

But when it comes to Ezio.. There hasn't been a proper NDVD patch yet.. So, will have to wait untill there a proper one.. I mean proper patch.

@prat, jee! I forgot that there hasn't been a MP crack around :( . will have to wait for another few days.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Tried Assassin's Creed II and well the performance is great. I must say it's pretty similar to the earlier game. The least it drops to is 30fps with V-Sync ON, else the tearing is unbearable. It can range from 30-50fps depending on the area and I have set everything to max with AA being at 4X. The game looks identical to the 360 version for some reason. Although the 360 version seemed to have better colour patterns, which the PC version seems to be lacking right now or may be I'm just judging it too soon.

Since I have already completed this, I got it just to check the performance on my machine. My brother wanted to complete the title, so he'll enjoy the game. Guys get the game when it comes out. It's worth the trip.

Also just play Just Cause 2 demo, it's freakin' amazing. The game has totally got revamped. Everything about that game is brilliant. The graphics, physics (jaw dropping), gameplay elements, level of detail, vehicles etc. It's pure fun. The demo itself has a terrain which is super large. You have so much to do and lot of variety in it. I think I'll wait for the full game. The performance too is pretty good.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Although the 360 version seemed to have better colour patterns, which the PC version seems to be lacking right now or may be I'm just judging it too soon

well this thought also did crossed my mind when i saw those screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom