Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Come on ethan we need your replies , damn i'm sitting in office cannot check any website.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Heard that there are widescreen bars on PC version which were not there in Console

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

*img714.imageshack.us/img714/9471/assassinscreediigame201.png

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yo, d..dinjo, you've been waitin' for this game just like me but without expressin' it like me, eh? Awesome, man! I love this forum! Everybody's just like me! Please someone make Ethan understand me & remove me from the dreadful "Ignore List". PLEASE.

Can't believe! Ezio's in front of me! This world's too great.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Answer me, yo. You were just like me, eh? Nope. Searched. Check out the news I posted in "Gaming News Channel..." thread, soon there will be! HELL YEAH! EZIO!!!!!!!

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^ If I can remember correctly .... to get the best possible ending you have to meet with some guide who attacked by a bunch of dogs ... you have to save him and talk to him... ( Spoiler Alert ! )he will tell you to go the old man..and old man will give you the location of a PDA in a hotel room... with which you will be able to open the locked door upstairs near the wish granter

i taked to the guide and he tells me to meet some doctor.he is in agropom research institute but cant find him.

*i50.tinypic.com/no95kk.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Come on ethan we need your replies , damn i'm sitting in office cannot check any website.

Heard that there are widescreen bars on PC version which were not there in Console
Easy guys. I don't plan to get the Russian version and start experimenting with it. Those pics are from another forum and apparently some of them are already playing the game now. I can't go on about the details as it would branch out to piracy talk even more and wouldn't want to cross that line.

Anyway, the widescreen bars are a result of 16:10 resolution. Even in my earlier pic, the resolution is 1680x1050 (16:10) and hence resulting in small borders. I'm pretty sure on 16:9 it would be taken care of. For all of you who are so impatient for the game to release, I would suggest hanging in there. You have waited so long, so a few more days won't destroy the fun.

Pre-order or do whatever you have to, but get the game. It's DLC, Battle for Forli, is already out on the consoles.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
@ethan - PM you my number

Just called Game4U and they are going to let me know the availability of AC II by today itself.

Crap game4U says they are getting the game on 9th March

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@ethan - PM you my number

Just called Game4U and they are going to let me know the availability of AC II by today itself.

Crap game4U says they are getting the game on 9th March
No wonder. The retail release is planned for that date and I don't see the DVD's coming before schedule in India. I suppose, steam is the only other alternative.

^damn it, i stay out for one day and 2 pages already passed. And this new hype about ACII is also killer. No doubt i'll get it and no doubt anyone with a good enough pc will surely get it. Till then I'll quench my throat with BioShock 2 and Stalker Call of Pirpyat. And also downloading BC2. Surely 2010 is a very prosperous year for gaming.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Playing Stalker Call of Pripyat. Some screenies:-

*i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr103/jojothedragon/xrEngine2010-03-0416-18-20-74.jpg
*i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr103/jojothedragon/xrEngine2010-03-0416-09-19-84.jpg
Game is good. Completing Side Missions. This time you can change your helmet and weapons and armors gets damaged and you need to get them repaired from a
technician. You can sleep and you get hungry when you wake up. Pretty realistic.

D

Deleted member 26636

completed BFBC 2.....the game was good but i didn't like it as much as MW 2...MW 2 was much more intense...the characters in MW 1- MW 2 were specially good...like captain Price & Soap...but even after completing the game i don't know the names of the characters in BFBC 2....but the graphics & sound in BC 2 were better than in MW 2...

P.S. - Please don't start a debate on which is better...its just my personal opinion & i am not looking for a fight..

quan chi

mortal kombat
completed BFBC 2.....the game was good but i didn't like it as much as MW 2...MW 2 was much more intense...the characters in MW 1- MW 2 were specially good...like captain Price & Soap...but even after completing the game i don't know the names of the characters in BFBC 2....but the graphics & sound in BC 2 were better than in MW 2...

P.S. - Please don't start a debate on which is better...its just my personal opinion & i am not looking for a fight..

Yeah you may be right.But i again repeat battlefield is all about multiplayer.
its the bad company series which started a story mode campaign.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^you played battlefield 2 multiplayer?:D once i tried to using the demo but found no one on the server.:(

but i have read it was more popular till cod mw2 kicked in.:D

saddy

Broken In
back to digit fourms after a long time .....here r some screenshots from BFBC 2 ..will try 2 get it original copy....ASAP ...its a good shooter but lacks the style of mw2

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/22858/BFBC2Game%202010-03-04%2002-24-26-00.jpg
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/22859/BFBC2Game%202010-03-04%2002-24-37-04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom