Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^well i also dont like it much but its a fact that most of the resident evil series are released for that.

:D

Last edited:

Ei8t

Journeyman
@ Ethan

Congrats dude.. welcome to the club... i would recommend games like Killzone2, MGS4, Uncharted1&2, and theres a game called The Last Guy, I downloaded the demo from psn and its fun.. how come you didnt get and bundled games? Last week i went to andheri croma and saw ps3 slim bundled with UC2..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@ Ethan

Congrats dude.. welcome to the club... i would recommend games like Killzone2, MGS4, Uncharted1&2, and theres a game called The Last Guy, I downloaded the demo from psn and its fun.. how come you didnt get and bundled games? Last week i went to andheri croma and saw ps3 slim bundled with UC2..
Thanks man. I'm not sure about Andheri Croma, but the Malad Croma didn't have any bundle pack. It was just the console. Was the UC2 Slim bundle a 250GB model by any chance?

@Allwyn Congratulations man. Now we can have some awesome Killzone 2 or Uncharted 2 sessions or even DC Universe vs Mortal Kombat online arcade fights. Hell yeah!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Allwyn Congratulations man. Now we can have some awesome Killzone 2 or Uncharted 2 sessions or even DC Universe vs Mortal Kombat online arcade fights. Hell yeah!
Killzone 2 for sure. I'll get it from my friend as soon as I can and we'll blast away. Please send me InFamous, Heavenly Sword and Resistance series when you're done with your exams. Good luck for your exams btw.

Played Heavy Rain's demo and the controls are totally messed up. I hate the button holding sequences. They are just a major pain in the ass. I can't seem to get used to it.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
You see thats the reason i'm more interested in AC II , the amount of screen tearing is pathetic.Killzone 2 yeah the controls were so tough and last fight was one of the toughest i have played in video games.

Played Heavy Rain's demo and the controls are totally messed up. I hate the button holding sequences. They are just a major pain in the ass. I can't seem to get used to it.
That also happened(but i never played heavy rain though) after i was so expert with the x360 controls. It takes a little time but after you master PS3 controller you may get confused with the x360 controller. So beware. :-D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
noone replied to my query. :(

no probs, I figured it out.Changed the settings dx setting in .ini file in my documents. Now it is running smoothly at a variable frame rate of 40-60.

Going back to the game now.

Piyush

Lanaya
Ok i have done everything.is there anyway to get another suit.
and dont have enough rubs to get any other suit.

or can i get any other suit for free in red forest area or pripyat.

if u already have a special SEVA suit or special duty suit then there is no need to buy any other
but listen
have noticed those stalkers with yellow armor suit(like in army warehouse)?
dats a really good s#!t
actually u can also have that one in sarcophagus
its highly good against bullets and xplsons
but its really bad against rad

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Ok found out the secret stash.now where is the hidden door which it opens.
whoa!!
u have to check all the doors in the hotel(i know u will be cursing me)
i was lucky enuf to get it too fast
i think it was on the 2nd or 3rd floor???
sorry:oops:

Piyush

Lanaya
whoa!!

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^i mean i have completed everything i have entered sarcophagus.:D and i am now in NPP.
btw there is only first floor.entrance to the upper floors are blocked.:D
anyways i was asking about that secret door which opens with the help of that device in sarcophagus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom