Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
@quan: No offense, budd. Let it be. And it ain't topgear, it's vamsi_krishna, OK? Got it?

Anyway, addicted to Mass Effect 2 & AvP Demo. Both are too awesome!

only no offence understood.:D rest :?::confused::( ok let me rephrase that. geek that similey is there because topgear thought he(vamsi) got it through torrents.

anyways leave it. again sorry that i intervened.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
First of all, Sorry for trying to talk in a funny way. I think I have managed create confusion though that post. And led created a fighting spree among members.

I said that I bought it through STEAM. Actually, I ain't.

I got it though a content distribution service which is mostly used by our gaming community members.

Sorry.. I swear again not to joke. :(

Finally, Sorry quan, for letting you down. You thought of me in a good way. thanks. Keep the opinion up. Coz.. i am going to buy this game from nextworld.in with in few days.

@quan: No offense, budd. Let it be. And it ain't topgear, it's vamsi_krishna, OK? Got it?

Anyway, addicted to Mass Effect 2 & AvP Demo. Both are too awesome!

lolwut!!! Addicted to demo!!!!! How long is the demo! Five hours!!!

Mass Effect 2 Update:

Completed Loyalty missions of all team mates. Now... I reached the pre climax moment. Play time is just above 26 hours. This is sure a long journey than that of Original Mass Effect.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^no prob but you should have put some other appropriate similey.it is a bit confusing.

ok geek i dont know how many times before i have told that but sorry again.:smile:

i think now you must have got your target.on whom to fume:grin:(just kiddin).lets delete our previous posts.

lol!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Probably on the last level of Dante's Inferno. Once I'm done with this, hope to resume either Mass Effect or Gears of War 2, both of which are pending big time. Not to mention, I also got BioShock 2 and can't decide which should take the priority first.

Fookin' backlog! :-x

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Point Lookout - Now completeing the mission of that chinese agent but stuck at a part where I've to activate some flower pots near the mansion in this sequence 1-3-2-3-4-4-3 I tried every combination but it's not working :confused:

Dark Sector - Defeated colossus :p Damn ! it was one hell of a fight and then met with nadia and later kicked that soldier from his mech and I got to ride in it and it was fun. After that blasted a helicopter with missile launcher and now I'm into that hole. Will explore more today :p

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Heavy Rain demo is already out last week where you have to solve a puzzle and get promotional code i have already played it and its awesome.Its on PSN from today onwards for all.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
quan chi said:
^^i think you forgot to answer my pm.
I did read your PM, however, I couldn't recollect any games. No other games to complete?

Started BioShock 2 as well. With everything maxed out and V-Sync ON, getting 60fps constantly. The cut-scenes are extremely poor in quality, wonder what caused 2K to render it in low quality? :|

Can anyone remind me if we could sprint in BioShock? I have a very short memory and had completed this game 2 yeas ago. Now that I'm playing Bioshock 2 and assuming the role of Big Daddy, I can't sprint and it's really annoying having to walk around in rapture.

quan chi

mortal kombat
it seems battlefield bad company2 has beaten mw2 multiplayer.people are liking it more than mw2.

but i think bad company2 has everything except style which mw2 has.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
congrats...so do u manage 2 save Shepard in the end?...

Yes.. Managed to save the shepherd. He caught the jet with a huge leap of faith.

But What i felt bad is.. I didn't had romance with Miranda. Man.. this sucks :( . I came to know that to have romance with Miranda.. you have to take lot of care while talking to her.. and take her while rescuing subject zero.. and should speak in her favor when she had a quarrel with subject zero.

I managed to do all the things.But I didn't took her to the Subject Zero rescue mission.And Didn't had the chance to watch Unreal Engine 3 rendered boobies :(

Point Lookout - Now completeing the mission of that chinese agent but stuck at a part where I've to activate some flower pots near the mansion in this sequence 1-3-2-3-4-4-3 I tried every combination but it's not working
Look at the flowers with those special sunglasses you found in the bathroom of the safe house, you should be able to see the yellow bands and act accordingly.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi: He ain't a shepherd for God's sake! :D He's Shepard! I know you were jokin' with that Steam thingy. Joke like I joke. :)) BTW, I'll do what you did with Shepard, know what I mean?

@quan: I don't fume anyone even if someone puts a fire on my a$$. I won't lose my cool! I'll think of Crysis 2 :C_cool:.

Yo Dinjo!! Heavy Rain!! Phuc! Irresistible! Darn! Is the demo comin' out tomorrow?

:rofl: Good sarcasm. No offense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom