Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Halo: Reach's new video is more EPIC-er!

*www.gamesthirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/halo-vs-god-of-war-nice-logo.jpg
Which side are you? Definitely left!!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Noob versus????Let's open the doors to the hell then.. who wants a fight against Kratos? Master Chief? A person who can't even speak!!!!

What will Master Chief do when he has to face the person who killed The three sisters of fate Clothos, Lahkesis,Atropos .. that weave, determine the length and cut the fabric of life!

Kratos has survived even the Wrath of Zeus, Ripped Medusa's Head, Killed Hydra, Whooped Perseus ass, Controlled Steeds of Fate in Chariot of time, has Atlas, Gaia, Cronos, Prometheus in his side.

Kratos is capable of shaking the very ground that one stays on with Atlas Quake, Can Pass through the time swiftly using Amulet of Fate, Pegasus Comes even before kratos whistles.

After all kratos had sex(mini game) with 4 women. I feel sorry for Master Cheif.. as he didn't had chance to get laid.

P.S: I have utmost respect to Master Chief.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ sorry. But most of the time.. he keeps silent. Would it kill him to yell 'Eat this, Biach' when killing a enemy? Kratos is real good at that.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I know that ;). It would be completely Irrational.

Comparing Prince of Persia with Kratos will be fine or

Comparing Master Chief with Nomad or Gordon Freeman.

Gordon Freeman Kicks Master Chief arse where Master Chief whoops nomad's arse.

Tell that to those who started this n00b fight :rofl:

quan chi

mortal kombat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R shadow of chernobyl.

guys this game is becoming irritating due to the frequent pauses(no stutter).

after moving for few minutes/seconds the game pauses a bit.-noprefetch dosent seems to solve it.

*i50.tinypic.com/9gh548.jpg

Last edited:

Ei8t

Journeyman
hehehe guys leave this kid alone... it seems this guy has nothing except some over hyped feelings of some games.. i dont blame him, he has been playing Crysis and AC since ages..

@quanchi: never had any issue with this game. but having the same prob as urs in Call of Pripyat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom