Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@nvidia, do you think that I didn't even know his name even after spending 50 hours of my life with him??? I like to call him that way.Even the name of my character in ME1 is Shepherd Shepard.

Last edited:

Achuth

In the zone
yeahh. now am playin CoD :MOdern warfare 2...juz started it..........an absolute fan..finished CoD :5 last week

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@nvidia,

come on.. what is there to ask for sorry! i was cool there. Note that, I will not be fired up with the online conversation no matter what is the conversation.

No offense To NvidiaGeek,

the thing I noted about NvidiaGeek is that,

He will say.. 'darn Ezio! Phuc Altair! Droolin Roach!!! SHIFT!!!! EA ye'r Awesome!!!! Irresistible nomand!!!!'

And one member will yell at him 'Grow up'

Nvidiageek will say 'Can't I even express my views in godforsaken forum! The forum is going down any way!!!'

Another guy shows up and takes a li'l bhagavadgeetha class relating to ' irresistible Nomad!' thingy

and Nvidiageek will say 'I won't bother you again'

This was quite a time ago. He changed a lot now. We are seeing less 'Irressistable Nomad!' thingy posts. Good going nvidia. Keep the Attitude up.

The only thing that is needs to change now is 'MW2 MP is awesome!' and getting stuck with AvP demo! Is this demo that long that a gamer can stuck on it!!!!!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Sun: New? Ye askin' me!? Nothin', budd, nothin'. Just CoD4 MP, ME2 and AvP Demo. Maybe AvP Demo's new.

@vamsi: If ye ask me, AvP Demo's all I got. I didn't play RE5, RF: G, Dragon Age, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, you want a list? Here's some: DMC series, Battlefield series, Splinter Cell series. Hell! I wasted my bucks with Empire: Total War and TDU. Anyway, I'm just a guy who plays VGs just for fun of it but Crysis and AC got me all wrong. :D

Completing bounty board missions in Borderlands and at the main quest The Final Piece.
This game has so many weapons that i barely get a chance to use a new weapon because new weapons pops up suddenly and i also keep getting new weapons from missions.

tkin

Back to school!!
Completing bounty board missions in Borderlands and at the main quest The Final Piece.
This game has so many weapons that i barely get a chance to use a new weapon because new weapons pops up suddenly and i also keep getting new weapons from missions.
You can firm weapons if you like, just do this:
1.Go to new haven and open all the 5 chests there.
2.Save and quit to main menu, reload game and search all 5 chests again, you'll find good weapons every once in a while and also sell the rest to earn cash.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Look at the flowers with those special sunglasses you found in the bathroom of the safe house, you should be able to see the yellow bands and act accordingly.

Thanks for the info but I've completed that anyway yesterday :p

BTW, Destroyed that damn robobrain calvert and got a key from desmond as gift and there found a weapon something named like microwave emiter. Met with Nadia at the boat and returned to capital wasteland and thus completing the entire fallout 3 with all DLC packs I guess :p

Dark Sector - Explored that hole cretaed by that destroyed ( by me ) chopper and there were some mutants in the cages. Went past those and saw a alien like mutant but it escaped and the room was filling with water and I got only 10 mins to get out from there. Got out from that drowning ship anyway and this 10 mins were quiet challenging and fun to play :p

Now I'm at chapter 6 and saw some new mutants who keeps throwing on something at Hayden but as it was around 11.10 PM I had to stop gameplay. Will continue today:p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Some where in the middle of 2011. It is not officially confirmed yet. But rumors are that valve will talk about it in E3 this year :)

games like this never gets old.
I got The Orange Box. Played HL2:E2 and the game kept not responding in the cave with those glow worms. So i uninstalled it. Maybe i'll install it again.

You can firm weapons if you like, just do this:
1.Go to new haven and open all the 5 chests there.
2.Save and quit to main menu, reload game and search all 5 chests again, you'll find good weapons every once in a while and also sell the rest to earn cash.
Thanks for the info. I do that once in a while. But now that special crate which you get
by rescuing that new haven claptrap does not spawn weapons anymore. Now i'm going after Steele. Got a new eradin weapon which says "Pew! Pew! Pew!" and another one which says "101001001001001101" and another sniper "The Legend of Orion Lives". I love snipers. At level 35 now.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I got The Orange Box. Played HL2:E2 and the game kept not responding in the cave with those glow worms. So i uninstalled it. Maybe i'll install it again.

though i didnt encountered that problem.but heres what you can try.

1.try to patch it.
2.save the game just before that problem or level.and then load from it.
3.start from that chapter again.(unfortunately)

half life2 is also filled with bugs.i have also encountered several bugs in it.

btw episode two is the best.ep1 is skippable.:D.but to enjoy half life2 fully. playing it in proper sequence is recommended.as episode1 starts from where hlf2 ends and same goes for episode2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom