Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^you may be right currently i am in level 4 in halflife2.:D

only episode1 was not that good.
yes i also loved halo1 and 2.dam it they should release halo3 for pc also.:mad:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yeah.. Water Boat episode is one of the best episodes in my gaming life. The Whole level is a adrenaline pumping action.

Snow mobile ride could have been great.. But thanks to 2 minute run. To get sufficient amount of fun outta snow mobile. I played it 5 times. :(

cyborg47

Technomancer
MW2 was great..but i felt like it was like a south indian commercial movie!
But hans zimmer's sound track and sound was what blown me away..

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

@quan..dude halo 3 is coming for PC...i heard that they're tweaking the graphics adding ODST's mp maps too...

quan chi

mortal kombat
@quan..dude halo 3 is coming for PC...i heard that they're tweaking the graphics adding ODST's mp maps too...

lol dude i remember posting quite similar thing in one of my previous posts.:D

i have also read that its coming but still no official confirmation news.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
about cheats in games : cheat ruins the game play fun if you are going to use it for your your 1st game play but after completing the game using cheats are a real fun :p but I had to use cheat in mother ship zeta ( fo3 dlc pack ) to override a bug :

Here read about all the bugs it has :
*fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mothership_Zeta_bugs

=====================================================

BTW, completed that DLC pack and now I'm in point look out. It's really hard to neutralize those tribes in that mansion but I'm clearing them anyway :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I should say that I am completely hooked up with Mass Effect 2. My play time reached 13 hours with in a day.

Went to Planet Haestrom to recruit 'Tali'. One of the Quarian that can be found in the first game. Without surprise..I witnessed hoards of geth. Now... slamming their arses. ;)

Luckily today is bandh for educational institutions in our district. So, will spend another 10 hours on it :)

I read many Online articles in various sites that the Mass Effect 2 is over hyped and don't deserve what it is actually getting from gaming community. It is obvious for me now.. that they are hardcore irrational PS3 fan boys.

I really like RPG games. I didn't gave up on any RPG title in the middle. I played Fallout 3 until I reach Some Water Research facility along with few bunch of scientists. Later I got bored. I know that I am now sounding like a noob. But really, I don't know what was the reason. I will give Fallout 3 another hit when I am done with Commander Shepherd. :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Mass Effect 2 update...

Just Solved Miranda's Personal prob. It involved Rescuing her sister from Mercs. I am one step closer to the ritual with Miranda :D

This game is just getting bigger and better. :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
Battlefield bad company2 beta:D

*i46.tinypic.com/21awxuf.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/20k27ox.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/67m8w6.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/24ycrcj.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/2bsmzc.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/2wf3csk.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/opwjr9.jpg

congratulations this game seems to be heavily cpu dependent.:-x

Last edited:

dtox

The Techno Perv
Wait... imma post a kickass screen of what I did in Sims 3 yesterday :p.

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2641/3881412084_1eda45b925_b.jpg

LOL, that's my player's offsprings. I wasn't able to capture all of them in the shot but just to answer your unasked questions, there are total 28 in number. And no, my Sim is not married :p.

LOL.. you seem to fancy "Hum sau hamaare do sau" :D. I am playing mass effect 1 by the way.. amazing game :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Where the hell's Social? I miss him. :(

BTW, I got ME2, people. I guess I'll play ME after playin' ME2, no problem, right? I'll play ME like Halo: Reach, know what I mean? Like a prequel. Can't wait to play ME2.

@quan: I tried to get a beta key but failed :cry:. How's it anyway? I'm droolin'!

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^for beta key search fileplay.i also received mine today only.

search the net people with 4870x2 and c2ds also getting 40-45fps only at maxed out settings.:D

people with quad core or higher seems to enjoy more.

anyways the multiplayer seems good but for me not as good as mw2 multiplayer.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Where the hell's Social? I miss him. :(

BTW, I got ME2, people. I guess I'll play ME after playin' ME2, no problem, right? I'll play ME like Halo: Reach, know what I mean? Like a prequel. Can't wait to play ME2.

@quan: I tried to get a beta key but failed :cry:. How's it anyway? I'm droolin'!

I told you before and I'm telling you again, If you go to ME2 with out playing it's predecessor, you have to get used to hugging, chatting, fighting with the people whom you have never met. In the same hand.. If you have played ME, It would be a fantastic experience to witness all those characters you have saved.

First Play ME and then ME2.

There are hundreds of references to the first game. And the plot is directly related to the first one. So, you will end up like, watching First half of the movie after it's second half. :))

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^But, I'll have to wait another week! By that time, my exams'll start! Tell me what to play now. I have only SHIFT and GTR2 in my PC. I'll play it as a prequel, no matter what.

@quan: How're the animations? Reloadin' and NPCs'?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I can't Emphasize it more than that.If you think that you can enjoy the movie by seeing pre interval after post interval..fine then. Play as you wish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom