Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
@quan: How're the animations? Reloadin' and NPCs'?
atleast see what are you asking geek.:grin:

come on geek its a MULTIPLAYER there is no npc.lol.

anyways other things such as animations loading etc etc seems quite normal as it should be in any multiplayer game.

the gfx is very good.though you can play only one level in it but from that it seems it a bit better than mw2.:D and the background music is good too.:D

you can refer the video here.*www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0zuE85ArWE

except bad optimisation other things seems ok.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^That's what I asked. The graphics. Relodin' ammo animations and runnin' and all that.

Install Mass Effect 2. Gotta frag! Let's see how awesome this game is.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Oh....My...God!!! Awesome, BioWare, just awesome! Mass Effect 2's out o' this world! Cutscenes, graphics, this IS my game people. Glad I didn't waste 20k + 2.5k for PS3 and Uncharted 2. No offense for PS3 users. Just sayin' this game's darn good, the cinematics are just like Uncharted 2. It's like a Star Trek movie! I forgot to take screenies. Will play ME and then play ME2. I don't know who the hell are Reapers, Quarians & most of all, the Citadel. I will play ME, vamsi. :D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Damn it you guys, looks like i will have to start playing the game already !!!!! Grrr.. :D
I was thinking of taking a small break from gaming and study some new stuff.
I am addicted to games :(

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@geek,

told ya. I didn't even had a intention to play Mass Effect even after the release of Mass Effect 2. But reviews pushed me to get the ME2, and at the same time I noticed tarey_g playing Mass Effect. So, I decided to get ME First. Else, i would have jumped into ME2 just like you did. No one warned me though. :))

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just Completed Jacob's Loyalty mission in ME2. The story is getting deeper and darker. My playtime just reached 23 Hours. quite a achievement with in less than 2 days(40 hours to be precise) :D

Going to sleep now. I think I will complete Rest of the crew's Loyalty missions tomorrow.

BTW, I will be having Fallout 3 with in 3 days. During which I can complete ME2. Yet another RPG title waiting to be brought down. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
point lookout - Defended that mansion from tribes and discovered a church like thing and now going to extract a fruit or something like that from a giant punga fruit to gain access into that church and on the way I got a "moonshine" drink and a quest from an old lady :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@tarey: Don't become like me. Too addicted to games. I feel there's nothin' other than gamin'! Sh*t!

Can't wait till ME. ME2's too awesome!

So, vamsi, how many hrs. a day have you been playin' this kickass(!) game?

Can someone suggets some games for me.

I liked and played crysis, farcry 1 and 2, GTA 4.
Play crysis warhead, the seboteur, borderlands.

Anyway now continuing my quest in Borderlands, abt 2 days for ME2. Anyway i can't play it even if i fully dwnld it coz my big bro's having exams, so i'll download all the games releasing and play after my bro's exams are finished. Till then i'll be playing old rusted games and multiplayer.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@tarey: Don't become like me. Too addicted to games. I feel there's nothin' other than gamin'! Sh*t!

Can't wait till ME. ME2's too awesome!

So, vamsi, how many hrs. a day have you been playin' this kickass(!) game?

I played it for 12 Hours on Sunday and 11 Hours Yesterday. I got the game at Sunday 8AM.

Any way, just now returned from college. dblclik'ing ME2 Shout cut :))

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ 8 a. m. in the morning - god bless torrents :p

BTW, on point lookout - drank some **** from the big punga ( before reaching there neutralizing those mirelurks was real fun ) tree and after everything comes tinted with red and there was bobble heads all over the place of that sacred land. After some time I saw guy with some sort of big thing and later he talks to me there was a big explosion and I was out in the point lookout.

Wenet to the church and talked to Nadine and got the key to those tribe leaders hideout and when I visited him ( before that I visited the ghoul in the mansion ) and he told he is not the main leader so I talked with that weird looking machine :p

BTW, listened to that agents audio tape and now going to see what happened to him and after that I will complete the main quest anyway :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yo, I asked if he bought a legit copy through Steam. I ain't sayin' Steam offers non-legit games. I thought he was kiddin' 'cause of the smiley.

Why do you always have to be so aggressive?

ratzee199

Journeyman
ME 2...nothing else...I m working in an MNC...and my weekdays starting from 7:30 am, and most of the day I reached my flat at 11 PM. I bought ME2 last Friday. I did not sleep the entire night, and for the last few days I am playin git like crazy...I have already recruited. THANE, and got loyalty from all of them. Only 2 are left to recruit. Tonight I will recruit them. From last Saturday, I have slept 3-4 hours on an average. Set a target for myself-have to finish ME2 by Friday...9PM...lets c...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@quan: No offense, budd. Let it be. And it ain't topgear, it's vamsi_krishna, OK? Got it?

Anyway, addicted to Mass Effect 2 & AvP Demo. Both are too awesome!

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Don't fight lets play.

Anyone having issues with cookies of forums iI have to login each time , seems some problem with cookies after upgrade of forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom