Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@jojo: Ye meant ME or Borderlands?

Darn! Bad Company 2 looks too awesome! Miles better than Modern Warfare 2, fo sho! I'm excited 'bout E3 '10 and all it's games, especially Crysis 2 and NFS 2010. EA!!!!

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
@vamsi_krishna then i'll play Mass Effect 1 first... btw how is it?

@NVIDIAGeek yo im also waitin for Bad Company 2,,,

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ I have to say that it is amazing. It has a lot of emotional attachment towards the characters. The RPG elements are simple but robust. Amazing audio visual presentation too.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Finally, after 13 yrs. Duke Nukem Forever's gameplay video is released. Looks good. Sh*t! More and more details are comin' in 'bout Crysis 2. Can't wait for it's gameplay at E3. Please tell me some games that I should look out for people, please. I think, this' 4th request :(. Please tell me.

Mike84

Broken In
Hi,

I have a query. I am playing Dragon Age along with a few others.
Here, i have gone to the city to reach the Earl... who is really sick. And i opt to go and get aid from the circle of magi to save his kid.
Then i go there... destroy the demon.. but i forgot to use the letter of littany something... so.. the first enchanter dies... :(
Now is there a way to reverse that? or if i go ahead? can i save the kid without the mother dying???
Please help!

Thanks

dinjo_jo

Padawan
@nvidiageek
What games are you looking ?

Guys you dont know what you all are missing by not playing Killzone 2 it beats MW2 by a long distance, Bolt Gund and Electric gun are awesome

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed the water quests in fo3 ( got it when I came to takew fawks with me after completing the pitt ) and now I'm into the alien spaceship and engaged in flanking out alins :p

@Ethan, How's Dante's Inferno? It didn't really please me all that much. Looked like an average flick. Something like 6.5-7.5.

It's been about 2 weeks since I played a game for more than 20 minutes. LOL!

Going to start these today:
Mass Effect [PC]
MAG[PS3]

I don't see many Xbox 360 exclusives coming out before Alan Wake and SC:Conviction. Are there any?

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Ethan Wrote to me
Gameplay wise, it was a direct take-off from God of War, but the visual art style and boss fights were awesome. I loved the whole hellish theme of the game. It's better you download the PS3 demo and check it out for yourself.

@Sunny
Wait for Heavy Rain

I downloaded the demo and to be honest, I didn't find it all that great. As for Heavy Rain, I've already Pre-Ordered it. Looking forward to playing a demo as soon as it comes out.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^What's ye'r age? 17? It ain't a game for below 18. That's for sure. Anyway, dinjo, FPS and TPS, no sh*t-long RPGs. I've changed a lot after hearin' Crysis 2 and ACII. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom