Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now I went into the pitt in fo3 - those ****ing raiders took away everything from me -.

Anyway, got 10 igots for those raiders and got a better uniform. Now I'm in the arena fight and completed the 1st stage of the fight.

BTW, guys do you know how can I get my items back ?

Darksector - precoded upto the place where you have burn out those nasty black nests with by firing your glaide and it's a real fun :p

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
what game should i play next?...

> Avatar
> Borderlands
> Mass Effect 2
> Dark Void
> The Saboteur

any other games??.. which one is good? if all of them are good pls tell me in which order should i play??...

i prefer FPS, Third person action, Action RPG... i want gunfire and explosions, no Assassin's Creed style game...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Anyone got any news when is Mafia 2 is going to be released ?
According to Wikipedia, it is supposed to be 25th of May, but then again, it could be tentative.

Only a few more days to go before Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno comes out. Hope we seen an early release for the 360 version of Dante's Inferno. I already have the animated movie. So plan to watch it and then proceed towards the game.

Also installed Mass Effect. After this game being hyped to oblivion, I hope I'm able to adapt to it's gameplay.

Progress report on the games being played:
Army of Two: The 40th Day: Completed the 5th Chapter and only 2 more levels remaining before the game is completed. The 5th chapter was a real b*tch, died nearly 4-5 times in the first part and then some more in the latter half.

Gears of War 2: Still on Act 1 (Roadblocks) and went through killing a lot of tickers in the dark tunnel and ended the checkpoint by taking down a Reaver.

Mass Effect: Just started the game and got Ashley to join the gang. Now out to find the Beacon.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
You are lucky the prices of games are over the top on PS3 so cannot play each and every game.I have Heavy Rain and God of War 3 in my mind till March.

Also downloading ME2, i'm not into RPG but seeing the hype i'll try this.

Currently playing Infamous from Bad Morality side

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
You guys won't believe what people are doin' to SHIFT. Awesome work, modders! Currently playin' Borderlands. Darn! Me and jojo failed to Co-op. Anybody know here anythin'?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
after you finish all the arena fights a locker will generate in the room where the entrance pipe of the arena is located.

Yup, got those back after 3rd arena fight :p

BTW, brought the child by neutralizing Dr. andra and all those raiders who got in the way. Went back to Wernher and gave him the baby and turned the lights in the power-plant and now I'm searching the ammo cache in the steel yard:p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Kept borderlands and Half Life 2 aside. Now completely hookup with Mass Effect. I am in vermire planet and now off to destroy the research facility of saren.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Nowadays, every game is so good visually that there is no need to praise it for & every game makes me feel I'm not in a virtual world, know what I mean? Anybody here carin' for Metro 2033? I'm havin' a pretty good feelin' 'bout it.

There are only 4 games in my PC! :(

Kept borderlands and Half Life 2 aside. Now completely hookup with Mass Effect. I am in vermire planet and now off to destroy the research facility of saren.
Do side missions. I felt really sad when the game ended, i wanted the game's story to continue.ME is a very awesome game.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Borderlands = If you like Shooter + RPG
Avatar = If you think this is game is any good.
Mass Effect 2 = If you are a story sucker and hardcore RPG fan
Dark Void = If you just want to have a good time with no real enjoyment.
The Saboteur = If you think AC and GTA were good enough

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

dinjo_jo

Padawan

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
@dinjo_jo thnx dude...
I'll go for Borderlands and Mass Effect 2...
is it OK to play Mass Effect 2 first, without playing Mass Effect 1?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I heard that there are some plot related items linked to the plot of Mass Effect. That is the reason why i am playing Mass Effect now. Else, I would have skipped to Mass Effect 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom