Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Announced for PS3 and PC [Breaking]

Like I always said, it would eventually come to PC, although PS3 is surprise for me :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Looks like Rockstar is going the Capcom way and making most of their games multi-platform. Hope they get Red Dead Redemption to PC in the same manner, albeit with good optimization.

Currently playing:
Dark Void [PC]
Gears of War 2 [X360]
Army of Two: The 40th Day [X360]

dinjo_jo

Padawan
The Heavy Rain Trailer released last night is jaw dropping and I'm going to place a pre-order for this game.

@Ethan - Its time for you get a PS3 and take away my copy of MGS4 for playthrough

Killzone 2 MP at the moment.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yo, jojo, it says "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error" when I click Borderlands.exe. Any help? And "Error xxxx: pure function call" or somethin' like that. Please help me.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Tommy Vercetti..? How similar was/is Mafia to Vice City. I loved Vice City (also the excellent retro radio stations). Best of the series..though San Andreas was the most popular.

I am just saying the Rockstar liked Mafia soo much that they named their protagonist as Tommy which was the Mafia's protagonist name. that's it. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ethan - Its time for you get a PS3 and take away my copy of MGS4 for playthrough
I have a better idea, let Heavy Rain release; I get your console, complete the game and you get it back. :-D

Just joking. ;-)

I have never really been a big MGS fan. Even since my PS2 days, I admit to have played Snake Eater for barely a few minutes. Couldn't understand jack of it, so kept it away. So I'm not sure how I will ever get myself to play MGS4. :neutral:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Operation Anchorage in FO3 but when I got out of that sim program outcast guys started fighting for that armor but I killed those hstiles anyway and took that armor :p

In dark sector succeeded to change the resolution by editing the config file located in game install dir>config>DS.config file. Just opened it with wordpad and typed in my desired resolution :p

Met Crazy Earl in Borderlands. Got to do a lot of side missions if you want to keep up with the main missions. Anyways the game is getting a little boring since its has been days since i saw a cut-scene. The last cut-scene i saw was of Sledge. Now i'm at level 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom