Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@tarey: Thanks for ye'r post, yo. I was 'bout to buy that game.

Dark Void's any good, people? I'm thinkin' of passin' it for Mass Effect and ME2. So, shall I pass or?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I am not bothered about dark void, got my hands full. Mass Effect is awesome, but you must have at least 30 hours to complete the story; and yeah, don't bother about the ME DLC's, waste of time.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^So, ME without any DLCs & ME2 for now, I'll pass BioShock 2 too, I didn't like the first one. These are the games until ACII and Splinter Cell: Conviction releases. I hear Mafia II's releasin' on 23 April, is this true?

tkin

Back to school!!
I'm currently hooked to borderlands, damn this games addictive(co-op), since I play from 2 AM, I'm losing a lot of sleep, I gotta stop playing this, right now I've got my eyes on ninja blade, dragon age origins and the void(not dark void), so tell me guys, which of these is the best? I'm thinking of buying one of these in the next weeks(or if they are not available then acquire them in other ways).

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Not only that.. You can't play side missions after completing the story mode. As all the side missions relates to the term 'BLIGHT'.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats the last Main quest of Brotherhood of steel DLC. Then travel to museum of History to get a side quest from a ghoul advertising Aqua Cura.

Completed that by giving enclave satellites to nuke that place :p

Next went into the base of brotherhood of outcast base - stared playing operation anchorage and completed the 1st quest by destroying 3 AA guns :p

BTW, Started playing Dark Sector -

This is really a good game - Destroyed that helicopter with missile launcher and got that blade and the blade attack is really awesome - got into the dark tunnel and sent those zombies to hell :p after that had a fight with the solders but stuck at the point where there is a door with one red and white light behind a fench.

BTW, this game is not allowing me to select resoulution anything higher that 800*600 - the game just hangs at config screen if I select any other resolution.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Can't wait for that. Mafia was mind-blowin', better than GTA IV. I hope Mafia II'll be as good as GTA IV in terms of graphics. In the E3 '09 Demo, the animations were spectacular, I don't know what more they've added or polished in the past months. Vito!!

@tkin: Can we Borderlands Co-op tomorrow at 1.30 PM? I've updated to v1.20. BTW, I get "Runtime Error" after I updated. Is it gotta do somethin' with Visual C++?

Can't wait for Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Beta! EA!!!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Mafia was great. GTA IV also is a great piece of game. But Developers in Rockstar was sooo impressed with Mafia that they named the protagonist with the same name in Vice City. Rockstar members unofficially accepted this.

One serious request to nvidiageek, please don't compare one AAA title with another.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@angie: Whatever ye say. Everybody here's an extreme GTA fan.

@vamsi: Accepted. Why I love Mafia is that it's realism in gameplay. Don't ask me how realistic. Mafia just rocks! Period.

@dinjo: Definitely awesome! Thank you for that pic., it interested me more.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
A friendly suggestion to dinjo_jo, please resize the pics or use lighter version of the pic. That pic takes nearly whooping 900kb of BW. No offense meant mate.

tkin

Back to school!!
^Can't wait for that. Mafia was mind-blowin', better than GTA IV. I hope Mafia II'll be as good as GTA IV in terms of graphics. In the E3 '09 Demo, the animations were spectacular, I don't know what more they've added or polished in the past months. Vito!!

@tkin: Can we Borderlands Co-op tomorrow at 1.30 PM? I've updated to v1.20. BTW, I get "Runtime Error" after I updated. Is it gotta do somethin' with Visual C++?

Can't wait for Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Beta! EA!!!
I've completely run out of bandwidth in this month, (right now its 5.3GB, 300MB extra), I can play next month but this month I'm playing only after 2AM.

I have got no such errors, so can't really comment on that.

I'll take Mafia 2 over GTA4 any day, not that I dislike GTA4 but Mafia has this noir feeling to it that simply rocks, and not to mention the amazing system requirements it had compared to the graphics.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Mafia was great. GTA IV also is a great piece of game. But Developers in Rockstar was sooo impressed with Mafia that they named the protagonist with the same name in Vice City. Rockstar members unofficially accepted this.

One serious request to nvidiageek, please don't compare one AAA title with another.

Tommy Vercetti..? How similar was/is Mafia to Vice City. I loved Vice City (also the excellent retro radio stations). Best of the series..though San Andreas was the most popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom