Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Gameplay? I mean, what kinda game is 'at? Maybe I gotta Bing. Suggest some Action/Adventure games people. I'm bored playin' same games over and over. Suggest some games which has great cutscenes like Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood & Crysis. Please.

Which should I get? Turok or AVATAR: The Game?

Last edited:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
I'm not really aware of Game play elements its a story where you can play as 4 diff characters and you do different work from detection to chases

tkin

Back to school!!
How come I give him the ant queen's armor if I'm not even able to meet with him ?? Where I can find the protectron's gaze weapon ??

Thanks for the hint about the bobblehead !

I think I've already searched emptied the museum and sold all items to the slavers leader & after I neutralized him.

BTW, I've reached Level 20 but after that I'm not gaining any XP point - Why !!?? How come I can get to Level 21 without XP points ??

Yup, that's pretty relieving :p

BTW, As I killed tenpenne at the tenpenne towers for crowly before talking with the ghoul leader in the nearby sewers. So I killed that ghoul leader. Saved the asses of those so called elite residents and got 700 caps from gustavo :p

BTW, I'm now in Vault 106. There are so many doors and those insane inhabitants. Will dig more into it :p
Well, go to the factory, now try killing everything in there(theres also a computer in there which allows you to shut all the robots down with a massive EMP blast(looks f**king cool), move ahead till you reach a large empty room with a coffee machine(the path is a bit confusing), activate it and a door will open, the door opening animation is very interesting(like dexter's lab), go in, talk to the mechanic and give him the queen suite, get the weapon and kill him.

The weapon's not very powerfull but if you want to collect all the unique weapons in the game(about 50 of them) then you need it.

About the XP being stuck, actually in the vanilla game maximum level could be 20, so its stuck, get Broken steel to raise level cap to 30, and it will go up, and also offer a lot of new perks(5 of them).

Else use this command to set level back to 19, then the level will again increase to 20 and allow you to get another perk, then use command again, rinse and repeat.

player.setlevel 19

You can use any number instead of 19 but your HP is dependent on your level, so going back to 19 or 18 is recommended, any lower and you will lose max HP.
*fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Level

If you killed the ghoul leader then you don't have the Ghoul Mask, well if you do install Broken Steel then Feral Ghoul Reavers will show up(dlc enemy), better pray for mercy, cause without the mask they will attack you and they can kill you faster than a deathclaw(deadliest enemy ever).

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

^Yeah, only for PS3 bois :D. Anyway, suggest me some games, people.
F**k sony, i wanna play beyonetta so much right now.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yo! When will ye gonna free? From books, eh? Wha' 'bout ye'r DX11, eh? Sh*t! Nothin' for me :(. Thank God, I ain't a hack-'en-slash. But, Uncharted 2.

Uncharted 2[found spiritual dagger in Borneo,now headed for Shambala in Nepal]
Dirt 2[just started,really awesome]
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2[chapter 14, just defeated Elizabeth]
Bayonetta Demo[super hack'n'slash,but the chick gets n**d* in a timely manner,may be a bug in my demo or an official issue]

tkin

Back to school!!
^Yo! When will ye gonna free? From books, eh? Wha' 'bout ye'r DX11, eh? Sh*t! Nothin' for me :(. Thank God, I ain't a hack-'en-slash. But, Uncharted 2.
Last exam Saturday, but all difficult exams are done(Digital electronics and ppl left), so just logged in.

I still haven't made my mind up about DX11, gonna get a quad core if not a GPU in 2010, might wait for next gen cards(68xx) to come out, although shipped in small quantities but 58xx series have a few unwelcome issues, as I'm seeing in a lot of forums, and I can play Dirt 2 maxed out, so a GPU is not exactly needed right now, better wait than fall behind.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Gameplay? I mean, what kinda game is 'at? Maybe I gotta Bing. Suggest some Action/Adventure games people. I'm bored playin' same games over and over. Suggest some games which has great cutscenes like Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood & Crysis. Please.

Which should I get? Turok or AVATAR: The Game?

You want the gameplay??? It is very straight forward. You just control your character, interact with objects and interaction with quick time events. That's it. The way you interact with things will change the way story unfolds.

Graphics might be the best in the console. If one thinks Uncharted 2 is the best looking console game, the character models and the level of detail given to the environment will just be jaw dropping.

It will be apt to call it as an amazing interactive movie rather than entertainment software.

have a look at it.
[youtube]bnck2oXdxMo[/youtube]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently on Chapter 10 of Bayonetta. I think chapter 8 or 9 had a bike driving involved, which totally caught me off guard, and it was extremely fun. Now I'm stuck at a point where I have to finish off enemies in 4 minutes using 'Wicked Weave attack' which, for the love of life, I can't figure out how to perform. I saw a couple of YouTube videos and it seems we need to hit them with a combo's end manoeuvre. It's really annoying. I hope this is just a bonus stage or something like that.

Also got The Saboteur finally working with the new beta patch. So should resume it once I'm done with Bayonetta.

quan chi

mortal kombat
*inlinethumb40.webshots.com/45159/2746956780105451885S425x425Q85.jpg

*inlinethumb09.webshots.com/27784/2448385510105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb18.webshots.com/43857/2027346930105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb51.webshots.com/45746/2326637900105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb12.webshots.com/45963/2924664900105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb32.webshots.com/31711/2705275760105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb42.webshots.com/11049/2321738750105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb12.webshots.com/45515/2812214680105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb61.webshots.com/42812/2534487260105451885S425x425Q85.jpg

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, go to the factory, now try killing everything in there(theres also a computer in there which allows you to shut all the robots down with a massive EMP blast(looks f**king cool), move ahead till you reach a large empty room with a coffee machine(the path is a bit confusing), activate it and a door will open, the door opening animation is very interesting(like dexter's lab), go in, talk to the mechanic and give him the queen suite, get the weapon and kill him.

The weapon's not very powerfull but if you want to collect all the unique weapons in the game(about 50 of them) then you need it.

About the XP being stuck, actually in the vanilla game maximum level could be 20, so its stuck, get Broken steel to raise level cap to 30, and it will go up, and also offer a lot of new perks(5 of them).

Else use this command to set level back to 19, then the level will again increase to 20 and allow you to get another perk, then use command again, rinse and repeat.

player.setlevel 19

You can use any number instead of 19 but your HP is dependent on your level, so going back to 19 or 18 is recommended, any lower and you will lose max HP.
*fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Level

If you killed the ghoul leader then you don't have the Ghoul Mask, well if you do install Broken Steel then Feral Ghoul Reavers will show up(dlc enemy), better pray for mercy, cause without the mask they will attack you and they can kill you faster than a deathclaw(deadliest enemy ever).

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

F**k sony, i wanna play beyonetta so much right now.

Nice little walk through or strategy guide :p

BTW, currently exploring the whole god damn capital wasteland !! in search of loots and new unique missions. Discovered a VAPL-58 power station & neutralized two deathclaws around it and two yao guai.

Discovered a highly radiated office near it. Discovered fort bannister and neutralizwed all threats inside and outside of it. Took all those laser guns for sell to Moira :p

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice little walk through or strategy guide :p

BTW, currently exploring the whole god damn capital wasteland !! in search of loots and new unique missions. Discovered a VAPL-58 power station & neutralized two deathclaws around it and two yao guai.

Discovered a highly radiated office near it. Discovered fort bannister and neutralizwed all threats inside and outside of it. Took all those laser guns for sell to Moira :p
Fort bannister, that's the talon company ford right?? Did you get the Occam's Razor from the boss in there?? Its an unique combat knife.

I just finished Point Lookout halfway through, some exploring left, The Backwater Rifle in this DLC is awesome.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Broken Steel Images

Friendly Deathclaw, think I'm high!!
*img85.imageshack.us/img85/6346/screenshot62.jpg

Tesla Generator
*img109.imageshack.us/img109/7197/screenshot69e.jpg

Post Apocalyptic Metro Service!! All aboard!!
*img8.imageshack.us/img8/3503/screenshot71r.jpg

Orbital Strike Incoming
*img94.imageshack.us/img94/3774/screenshot89hu.jpg

To oblivion.
*img692.imageshack.us/img692/9913/screenshot98.jpg

Shooting Grenades
*img109.imageshack.us/img109/5853/screenshot110f.jpg

Behemoth
*img694.imageshack.us/img694/5627/screenshot114.jpg

Incoming Nuke!
*img85.imageshack.us/img85/4340/screenshot115u.jpg

Kaboom.
*img695.imageshack.us/img695/6012/screenshot117.jpg

Next Up, The Pitt and Operation Anchorage Images

tkin

Back to school!!
OP Anchorage:

Blue Sky in F3!!
*img94.imageshack.us/img94/860/screenshot132i.jpg

Big Gun!!
*img94.imageshack.us/img94/6814/screenshot151m.jpg

Boom! Pow!
*img109.imageshack.us/img109/5639/screenshot150j.jpg

Jets!!
*img8.imageshack.us/img8/5643/screenshot155l.jpg

Anchorage Memorial Statues anyone??
*img694.imageshack.us/img694/8924/screenshot164j.jpg

Beautiful!
*img695.imageshack.us/img695/2702/screenshot172r.jpg

That Fuel tanks Gotta Go!!
*img109.imageshack.us/img109/7636/screenshot174l.jpg

The Pitt:

First Impressions!
*img109.imageshack.us/img109/7572/screenshot182.jpg

Landscape!
*img85.imageshack.us/img85/3226/screenshot185.jpg

Dawn!
*img85.imageshack.us/img85/4513/screenshot188.jpg

Those who've played Indigo Prophecy AKA Fahrenheit will know how awesome Heavy Rain's gonna be. :D

I'm playing these games:
Splinter Cell [PC] On the last mission.
Mafia [PC] Just started.
James Cameron's Avatar [Xbox 360] This game is friggin' awesome. The graphics, especially if you play as Avatar are beautiful!
Metal Gear Solid 1[PS3] Downloaded this classic from PSN.

Also got Bayonetta for Xbox 360. Gonna start playing it very soon.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Sun. You answered my Q 'bout AVATAR. Thank ye. Suggest me some games people. I'm sh*t bored. :(

Last exam Saturday, but all difficult exams are done(Digital electronics and ppl left), so just logged in.

I still haven't made my mind up about DX11, gonna get a quad core if not a GPU in 2010, might wait for next gen cards(68xx) to come out, although shipped in small quantities but 58xx series have a few unwelcome issues, as I'm seeing in a lot of forums, and I can play Dirt 2 maxed out, so a GPU is not exactly needed right now, better wait than fall behind.

It ain't 'bout the performance, but the eye-candy it offers. Imagine BF2 in DX11? Not good, right? :lol: Maybe Crysis 2! But at that time, there'll be HD6850 and GTX 460. :D

Cool screens. Operation Anchorage reminds me of Crysis. Awesome game, Fallout 3. And Crysis, of course!

bippukt

In the zone
Anybody here play Dragon Age: Origins? I have heard so many good things about it, and from people I would not expect to comment on it.

It is a shame that it is available for purchase worldwide only on Steam. Both Impulse and Direct2Drive have it restricted to NA only. I absolutely loved Oblivion, and this one promises to be even better. Now, if only we could have it available in India. Hmm...maybe the next time I go to Delhi, I can have a look at Landmark etc there. It will be much cheaper than $50!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom