Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reavers are tough sh*t, specially when you play at very high.

Give the girl's boyfriend(ronald laren) the quantums and get caps, there are about maximum 90 quantums in vanilla game, so far I've got 76, so give him 30, you can still get the others, btw with broken steel dlc you can get the quantum chemist perk at level 26 which turns every 10 nuka colas in your inventory into quantums, so if you like it you can have more.

I've collected about 320 nuka colas(collected, never bought any) till now.

It must be the dunwich building, theres a ghost(harmless) in there, shows a flash back.

The man you killed with sniper rifle is sam warrick, theres also another guy in game(random) who carries a railway rifle.

Anyway here's some screens of Point Lookout:

Nice screenies :p

BTW, yup that's Dunwich Building and that man name was sam warrick. BTW, I had drunk so may of e'm I think I will not be able to deliver her required number of bottles :p

BTW, That ghost turned into a Glowing Fearl Ghoul but I killed it anyway with 10mm SMG!! :p

Searched that building and got plenty of books that increased my skill level. Got some audio tapes.

Got out from there and got to Moira for caps. Again went to egulators HQ but on the way I was attacked by Enclave soldiers but blasted them with Frag grnds anyway. Found a armory. Neutralized all Raiders. BTW, The armory is heavily radiated.

From there headed to bethedsa office - This the really a fun Part. Killed all raiders from both easty and west wings and delivered all fingers to regulators HQ for caps :p

dinjo_jo

Padawan
@bippukt
Yes the site is reliable very much i have made order they are located in pune and they deliver within a day in Mumbai.
You can also try at

*www.intencity.in
All the games in the above site have min 10% to 15% discount. Just mail them and get details.
*www.overclocked.in
*www.game4u.com

The following sites are forums, so generally take pre orders with 10-15% discount and some freebies.
*www.indianvideogamer.com
This is exclusively for consoles but they still take few PC games.
*www.consoul.in

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
On the last chapter of Bayonetta. So it should be completed today and just in time to get Dante's Inferno demo which just came out.

Also completed Army of Two: The 40th Day Demo. Loved it more than the first one. The gameplay mechanics have been vastly improved (for the better) over the earlier one. So this is definitely a must have title for some one who like co-op games. My only gripe was the vertical split screen, I can't seem to get adjusted to it. I hope they allow horizontal split screen in the full game.

From there headed to bethedsa office - This the really a fun Part. Killed all raiders from both easty and west wings and delivered all fingers to regulators HQ for caps
Make sure you collect a bobble head. :p

Give the caps to ronald laren, pass the speech check and get a hell lot of caps.

Currently I have 30,000 caps, I've never sold anything(not a single item), I just bought ammo(mini nuke, .308, .44 and shotgun shell).

Major caps can be obtained by giving reilly geotagging data, selling scribe rothchild camera and sensor modules(broken steel dlc), also by selling super mutant blood samples to paladin tristan(broken steel), by selling teddy bears to ashur's wife/midia(the pitt). These are all repeatable quests so you can make about 20,000 caps from them easily, make sure to collect cameras, teddy bears, sensor modules whenever you see them.
Thanks dude but i gave the bottles and used the black widow perk to make him find quantams for me :cool:. Anyway that way i would not have earned the Nuke Granade Schematics. Made the Rock-it luncher by buying schematics from Crazy would gang and got it 10% improved by collecting the same schematics from Vault 101 behind a picture safe on the wall by doing the mission Trouble Up Homefront. I'll now help Threedogs with the satellite disk mission because i skipped it last time with speech skills.
And got the Broken Steel Dlc, please tell me will i b able to continue the game after i finish project purity by deciding not to die for the wasteland.

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice screenies :p

BTW, yup that's Dunwich Building and that man name was sam warrick. BTW, I had drunk so may of e'm I think I will not be able to deliver her required number of bottles :p

BTW, That ghost turned into a Glowing Fearl Ghoul but I killed it anyway with 10mm SMG!! :p

Searched that building and got plenty of books that increased my skill level. Got some audio tapes.

Got out from there and got to Moira for caps. Again went to egulators HQ but on the way I was attacked by Enclave soldiers but blasted them with Frag grnds anyway. Found a armory. Neutralized all Raiders. BTW, The armory is heavily radiated.

From there headed to bethedsa office - This the really a fun Part. Killed all raiders from both easty and west wings and delivered all fingers to regulators HQ for caps :p
Do have the Comprehension perk? With it every skill book you read it gives 2 points, i just stored my books in my house till I got the perk. Really helps.

Take the bobblehead in the corner of the top floor in bethesda east ruins(increases lockpick by 10 points). There's two raiders who spawn every 3 days in the ruins(one on the broken building to the left and one on the bridge connecting the two bethesda ruins) who carry a sniper rifle, nice source of sniper rifles.

Before fast traveling to regulator HQ make sure to save game, everytime 3-4 enemies are spawned there(includes radscorpins-all varieties, deathclaw, guardian bots) and due to a game bug some may spawn inside the regulator HQ and may kill all of them, happened twice to me.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Make sure you collect a bobble head. :p

Thanks dude but i gave the bottles and used the black widow perk to make him find quantams for me :cool:. Anyway that way i would not have earned the Nuke Granade Schematics. Made the Rock-it luncher by buying schematics from Crazy would gang and got it 10% improved by collecting the same schematics from Vault 101 behind a picture safe on the wall by doing the mission Trouble Up Homefront. I'll now help Threedogs with the satellite disk mission because i skipped it last time with speech skills.
And got the Broken Steel Dlc, please tell me will i b able to continue the game after i finish project purity by deciding not to die for the wasteland.
No use, he won't find a single quantum, you can find his dead body on the entrance of the nuka cola factory, take the kneecaper from the body, its an unique sawed off shotgun.

Yes, since you have broken steel you can continue to play after the project purity, the decision you take during the project purity mission(to poison the water with the FEV or not) will affect the world(if you poison the water, feral ghouls in underworld will show signs, most will die and be sick).

tkin

Back to school!!
Well, new game on horizon.

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter:

Entrance:
*img268.imageshack.us/img268/5753/samhd2009122400565854.jpg

Inside Of The Pyramid:
*img51.imageshack.us/img51/3581/samhd2009122400572704.jpg

Enemy Details:
*img192.imageshack.us/img192/2809/samhd2009122401025581.jpg

The Key:
*img444.imageshack.us/img444/140/samhd2009122401293660.jpg

Water Looks Good:
*img695.imageshack.us/img695/7719/samhd2009122401314675.jpg

Weapon Detail Put Shame On Most Games Out There:
*img97.imageshack.us/img97/2452/samhd2009122401472803.jpg

Graphics Is Nice:
*img51.imageshack.us/img51/7943/samhd2009122402192037.jpg

Mini Bosses are endless::
*img192.imageshack.us/img192/6876/samhd2009122402192385.jpg

Enemy Charging:
*img255.imageshack.us/img255/5217/samhd2009122402413007.jpg

Flying Vylkyries:
*img51.imageshack.us/img51/2314/samhd2009122402500204.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
Environments Are Pretty Big:
*img97.imageshack.us/img97/2446/samhd2009122402523562.jpg

Night Time Looks Good:
*img695.imageshack.us/img695/9128/samhd2009122402560801.jpg

Never Ending Journey:
*img444.imageshack.us/img444/7079/samhd2009122402590712.jpg

Big F**king Gun:
*img444.imageshack.us/img444/3479/samhd2009122403032237.jpg

The Key Locations:
*img192.imageshack.us/img192/2477/samhd2009122403065745.jpg

This Weapon Rocks:
*img444.imageshack.us/img444/2808/samhd2009122403140007.jpg

Mega Boss:
*img199.imageshack.us/img199/1374/samhd2009122403150568.jpg

Boss Offsprings:
*img51.imageshack.us/img51/7487/samhd2009122403152651.jpg

Daybreak, Looks Nice:
*img695.imageshack.us/img695/2889/samhd2009122403200559.jpg

So any arcade FPS fans out there(those who enjoyed doom, quake etc back in the 90's), this game is a must play, graphics are nice, environments are big, lots of enemies(upto 300 at a time in some areas), gameplay is really difficult even for easy modes, no serious puzzles, just take the gun out and shoot anything that moves, varieties of never ending enemy hordes, lots of cool weapons to use, supports both FPS and TPS modes.

8/10 from me(Crysis baseline 10/10).

The games F**king Fun.

quan chi

mortal kombat
tkin very nice there.hows it i mean anything like ut3.does it suopport co-op or multiplayer.

btw guys halo2 has impressive enemy ai which is very rare to find in a game even at normal difficulty.but your fellow soldiers ai is a complete disappoint.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just completed Bayonetta. Two words to describe this game "F*ckin' Awesome!"

Loved pretty much everything it had to offer. I clocked a healthy 13 hours at the end of the game in normal mode. The ending was totally worth it, far better than DMC4. Hope SEGA would get a sequel out for this game and make it even more epic.

I wish there would be a PC version for this game as well. If this were a Capcom game, there would be no second thoughts for a PC version, but keeping SEGA's track record in mind, I don't see a PC release anytime soon.

Off to get Dante's Inferno demo and complete The Saboteur.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^dmc4 was not that good you know that.:D.anyways if sega thinks to compete with capcom it will release it for pc.but not sooner.

tkin

Back to school!!
tkin very nice there.hows it i mean anything like ut3.does it suopport co-op or multiplayer.

btw guys halo2 has impressive enemy ai which is very rare to find in a game even at normal difficulty.but your fellow soldiers ai is a complete disappoint.
No multiplayer but Co-op is available.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

^Think of Halo 3 and ODST :rolleyes:.

@tkin: Superb screens! It's like Borderlands, eh?
No, its not a RPG, its a classic arcade shooter, say- Quake on adrenaline.

tkin

Back to school!!
first let halo3 come for pc.which might.

and i am not interested in odst.
Halo 3 and GOW 2 will never come for PC, first of all these are the main selling point for the X360, any descent PC can run GOW2 and Halo 3 so if microsoft releases them for PC they will be butchering their own cash cow, I've waited for them for years looking up all kind of false rumors but I gave up.

Kill MS :-x

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I love MS. Let us buy an X360 for 16K or so bucks an' butcher MS with their so-called "exclusive games" :D. How's Enemy Territory: Quake Wars?

quan chi

mortal kombat
@tkin halo 3 might come as all the previous halo titles have.

though its not confirmed but i read somewhere microsoft is working and adding many new elements for the pc version.:D

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^There are many sh*t news related to Halo 3 an' GoW2 comin' for PC. I got Rick Roll'd when I believed someone playin' Halo 3 on PC in YouTube. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom