*i48.tinypic.com/24nmjkk.jpg

*i48.tinypic.com/2q3vqty.jpg

*i49.tinypic.com/2wdqd6c.jpg

*i49.tinypic.com/b7ci29.jpg

*i46.tinypic.com/wtxf0y.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Robot repair factory is home to the Mechanic(or whatever..) and he had to be neutralized (talked) in optional part of the superhuman gambit quest. lift can only be used if lockpick is 100 or you go from his from to use the lift. :)
I am on lvl 25 and now going for Operation Anchorage.

On that quest I neutralized that psycho ant queen ( her actual name was taniya or something ) and reported back to Roe :p

^Kill the Ant Agonizer first then go for the Mechanist. Mechanist is harder than the AntAgonizer. I did not kill and robots at the mechanist lair, used a stealth boy to heck the terminal and disabled all of them. :-D

Neutralized that ant queen and before getting into Canterbury commons I entered into the robot repair shop and neutralized all enemy hostile robots.

BTW, got into ghoul living place inside national museum. Talked with crowly. He gave me a quest to kill 4 Ghoul haters. Neutralized Dukov and a rich old man in somekind of building where a ghoul was arguing to get him all rich people. The guards told me that their are Ghouls in the underground metro station of that building but I'm not able to open the entrance of that gate ??

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently on Chapter VIII of Bayonetta. This chick can seriously kick some ass. Some of the moves are same as DMC games and Ninja Gaiden 2, like the Million Stab and Ultimate Technique repectively. Played it for 3 hours at a stretch and it was totally fun.

Time to get Army of Two: The 40th Day demo now. :)

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
^
I'm buyin it for my PS3 ;p

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

^
I'm buyin it for my PS3 ;p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The lifts just a shortcut, there is another(difficult) way to get to mechanist, give him the ant queens armour, get the protectron's gaze unique weapon, and kill him :-D, theres a bobblehead in that vault, down in the cloning lab.

How come I give him the ant queen's armor if I'm not even able to meet with him ?? Where I can find the protectron's gaze weapon ??

Thanks for the hint about the bobblehead !

Go back to museum of history and after a long search you can find some unique Lincoln items that you can sell to Hannibal for some good cash. After you reach lvl 21 add the grim reaper's sprint perk, most usefull perk of all, you will become invincible(sort of) with it.

I think I've already searched emptied the museum and sold all items to the slavers leader & after I neutralized him.

BTW, I've reached Level 20 but after that I'm not gaining any XP point - Why !!?? How come I can get to Level 21 without XP points ??

I'm 'collecting' :)) a lot of new games now, gonna play after the exam, difficult exams are over, now that's a relief.

Yup, that's pretty relieving :p

BTW, As I killed tenpenne at the tenpenne towers for crowly before talking with the ghoul leader in the nearby sewers. So I killed that ghoul leader. Saved the asses of those so called elite residents and got 700 caps from gustavo :p

BTW, I'm now in Vault 106. There are so many doors and those insane inhabitants. Will dig more into it :p

Last edited:
BTW, As I killed tenpenne at the tenpenne towers for crowly before talking with the ghoul leader in the nearby sewers.
After you complete the quest by giving the keys to Crowly ask him here is Fort Fonstentine
and when you get the answer (you can also get the location from Drukov) follow him until he gets out of the museum and gets near the railway station nearby , kill him and get all the special keys. And head to Fort Fonstentine for some real juice when you have 100 lockpick skill.:-D

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

How come I give him the ant queen's armor if I'm not even able to meet with him ?? Where I can find the protectron's gaze weapon ??

Thanks for the hint about the bobblehead !
I wouldn't care about the weapon , deal with both the superhumans and get 600 caps.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^So, what's this hype I hear 'bout Heavy Rain? How's AVATAR: The Game, people? For which game would you compare it to accordin' to ye'r ratin'?

Currently addicted to DiRT 2. Man, this game's superb! And o' course, Crysis!! And Crysis WARHEAD. Ezio!!

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Heavy Rain has the longest story as far as i have heard , and the game seems very close to everyone life.

Avatar is **** its boring.Saw some news on Dark Void it looks very interesting.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I don't care 'bout the stories, how's the gameplay? How's the graphics and physics and all that? O' course, the story may not be like what critics say or like Crysis. The story should be good. Anyway, what's the news on Dark Void? It's the first superb game in the beginnin' of superb-year-for-gamers '10. Can't wait to see the trailer of Crysis 2!

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^I don't care 'bout the stories, how's the gameplay? O' course, the story may not be like what critics say or like Crysis. The story should be good. Anyway, what's the news on Dark Void? It's the first superb game in the beginnin' of superb-year-for-gamers '10. Can't wait to see the trailer of Crysis 2!

dark void is JAN 2010 release , the gameplay is not much impressed :grin:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I know when it's gon release. But, 'ny news on it? As I said, The Saboteur was last superb game of '09 and Dark Void's the beginnin' of superb year '10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom