Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
yo dude how do you get that?

Started Dirt 2. Very good and awesome game.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

yo dude how do you get that?

Started Dirt 2. Very good and awesome game.
It comes with Broken Steel DLC, its not a weapon itself, but using it the scribes can make you some tesla cannons, one of the most powerful weapons in the game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Anybody here play Dragon Age: Origins? I have heard so many good things about it, and from people I would not expect to comment on it.

It is a shame that it is available for purchase worldwide only on Steam. Both Impulse and Direct2Drive have it restricted to NA only. I absolutely loved Oblivion, and this one promises to be even better. Now, if only we could have it available in India. Hmm...maybe the next time I go to Delhi, I can have a look at Landmark etc there. It will be much cheaper than $50!

I completed Dragon Age Origins Story mode and completed some side quests also.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fort bannister, that's the talon company ford right?? Did you get the Occam's Razor from the boss in there?? Its an unique combat knife.

I just finished Point Lookout halfway through, some exploring left, The Backwater Rifle in this DLC is awesome.

Nope. I have not got it. BTW, took many stuffs from there and sold them to Moira for caps.

Now I'm exploring every place possible and neutralizing all hostiles. Discovbered two more ower stations. One near teepenne tower. Had to shot a deathclaw.

Discovered a fuel & gas station. When I got out from there some enclave soldiers were landing with their chopper. I blasted that with a mini-nuke. That ****ed two soldiers, one robot and two giant scorpion . Got a enclave power armor and helmet and a telsa armor. Stored them on that gas shop.What a Fun :p

After that discovered a girl who is psycho about nuka-cola and she told me to bring 30 nuka cola quantum. When a got out from there her neighbour told me brought them to him to impress her. I agreed but I will not give those nuka cola quantums to him anyway :p

Discovered a place where a named ( forgot it ) man with sniper rifle hunted a wastelander and as he was hostile I neutralized him.

Kepp exploring. Discovered a a place with a ruined van. Though I had to kill to deathclaws to get hold of that. Got a pressure cooker there. Returned to megaton with that and made my 1st ever custom made railway gun in FO3 :p

Returned back to that ruined van place. Pushed more forward and saw a building ( the name starts with D ). When I was heading there one enclave chopper was again landing and this time I used a bottlecap mine.

When I came near that building one giant scorpio attacked me but I neutralized it anyway :p Entered the building. The building is filled with feral ghoul revealer or something like that. As I have small gun skill of 95 I've began to clean those mess :p

^yo dude how much caps do you have i've approx 4000caps. For that Nuka Cola Challenge i've been saving Nuka Cola Quantams from the start of the game. Gave here 10 bottles. Now collecting more.
I'll now be doing the mission of entering vault 101 again. Man this game is addictive.

Krow

Crowman
Dragon Age Origins crashes to desktop on my system. I have completed around half the game and am at Orzammar. Was out of town for 5 days and I did not use the PC. Previously it used to crash to desktop after about 20-60 minutes of play, but now it crashes within 5 minutes. I reinstalled the game in XP and the same error persists. I am at Orzammar on the Jarvia quest.

Phenom II X4 940
9600GT 512MB (Tried with drivers which came with the disk and also 190.62)
8GB DDR2 800MHz
Win 7 Ultimate

bippukt

In the zone
Dragon Age Origins is available on Disc all over India.

Great news! I hope it is 999, although 1299 will also be ok! :D

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Wow! Just saw the beginning of the Steam holiday sale. I prefer Impulse over Steam, but this is just unbelievable! Stalker for $1.99? You can't get it cheaper even in India.

*Call friends with credit cards* :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Dragon Age Origins crashes to desktop on my system. I have completed around half the game and am at Orzammar. Was out of town for 5 days and I did not use the PC. Previously it used to crash to desktop after about 20-60 minutes of play, but now it crashes within 5 minutes. I reinstalled the game in XP and the same error persists. I am at Orzammar on the Jarvia quest.

Phenom II X4 940
9600GT 512MB (Tried with drivers which came with the disk and also 190.62)
8GB DDR2 800MHz
Win 7 Ultimate

All the best for your recovery. The only advice i can give is to test the game at various display settings.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
No suggestin', eh? :cry:

I want this assassino and I WANT HIM NOW!! Sh*t!

*www.thinkdigit.com/FCKeditor/uploads/4_disarm.jpg

Look at those buildings! I want to climb that tower and kill that son of a gun!

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
MW2's AWESOME! SUPERB! SPLENDID! OUTSTANDIN'! SPECTACULAR! GORGEOUS! This sayin' is true: "No one is better at deliverin' jaw-droppin' action moments than Infinity Ward"! From Game Informer. Man, superb action, people! Just superb! Jason West, ye rock! Just rock! More than great job, IW! I'm owned.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Finally, uninstalled Crysis and Crysis WARHEAD after 4 months! Superb games, Crytek & EA! Splendid job! Can't wait for Crysis 2! NOMAD!!

tkin

Back to school!!
^yo dude how much caps do you have i've approx 4000caps. For that Nuka Cola Challenge i've been saving Nuka Cola Quantams from the start of the game. Gave here 10 bottles. Now collecting more.
I'll now be doing the mission of entering vault 101 again. Man this game is addictive.
Give the caps to ronald laren, pass the speech check and get a hell lot of caps.

Currently I have 30,000 caps, I've never sold anything(not a single item), I just bought ammo(mini nuke, .308, .44 and shotgun shell).

Major caps can be obtained by giving reilly geotagging data, selling scribe rothchild camera and sensor modules(broken steel dlc), also by selling super mutant blood samples to paladin tristan(broken steel), by selling teddy bears to ashur's wife/midia(the pitt). These are all repeatable quests so you can make about 20,000 caps from them easily, make sure to collect cameras, teddy bears, sensor modules whenever you see them.

tkin

Back to school!!
Nope. I have not got it. BTW, took many stuffs from there and sold them to Moira for caps.

Now I'm exploring every place possible and neutralizing all hostiles. Discovbered two more ower stations. One near teepenne tower. Had to shot a deathclaw.

Discovered a fuel & gas station. When I got out from there some enclave soldiers were landing with their chopper. I blasted that with a mini-nuke. That ****ed two soldiers, one robot and two giant scorpion . Got a enclave power armor and helmet and a telsa armor. Stored them on that gas shop.What a Fun :p

After that discovered a girl who is psycho about nuka-cola and she told me to bring 30 nuka cola quantum. When a got out from there her neighbour told me brought them to him to impress her. I agreed but I will not give those nuka cola quantums to him anyway :p

Discovered a place where a named ( forgot it ) man with sniper rifle hunted a wastelander and as he was hostile I neutralized him.

Kepp exploring. Discovered a a place with a ruined van. Though I had to kill to deathclaws to get hold of that. Got a pressure cooker there. Returned to megaton with that and made my 1st ever custom made railway gun in FO3 :p

Returned back to that ruined van place. Pushed more forward and saw a building ( the name starts with D ). When I was heading there one enclave chopper was again landing and this time I used a bottlecap mine.

When I came near that building one giant scorpio attacked me but I neutralized it anyway :p Entered the building. The building is filled with feral ghoul revealer or something like that. As I have small gun skill of 95 I've began to clean those mess :p
Reavers are tough sh*t, specially when you play at very high.

Give the girl's boyfriend(ronald laren) the quantums and get caps, there are about maximum 90 quantums in vanilla game, so far I've got 76, so give him 30, you can still get the others, btw with broken steel dlc you can get the quantum chemist perk at level 26 which turns every 10 nuka colas in your inventory into quantums, so if you like it you can have more.

I've collected about 320 nuka colas(collected, never bought any) till now.

It must be the dunwich building, theres a ghost(harmless) in there, shows a flash back.

The man you killed with sniper rifle is sam warrick, theres also another guy in game(random) who carries a railway rifle.

Anyway here's some screens of Point Lookout:

Point Lookout First Impression!
*img696.imageshack.us/img696/3470/screenshot212.jpg

Wearing The CSA!
*img191.imageshack.us/img191/916/screenshot215g.jpg

*img41.imageshack.us/img41/7541/screenshot218cu.jpg

Lighthouse!
*img192.imageshack.us/img192/97/screenshot223.jpg

Environment is Cool!
*img192.imageshack.us/img192/1597/screenshot228.jpg

Chinese Stealth Armour in Action
*img41.imageshack.us/img41/2669/screenshot233i.jpg