Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
actually this video interested me.but unfortunately it is quite different from the video.
[youtube]buj7dR5AdKY[/youtube]

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
My advice would be to get used games from IVG or Techenclave forum. Most of the time they just use it for one session and sell it off, most recent titles that is. If you want the older titles then that can be availed at much cheaper price as well. If you want brand new ones, then get the titles which have hit Platinum Series status as they retail for Rs.1,499.

Ethan , u r using Modded Xbox 360 right ?? i have enough money to buy PS3 but i am afraid of games cost , cause i cant afford [ i truly play a console game daily 5-6 hours so i ll finish the game with in 2-3 days ]for a week i get 4 games so out of my budget , can u tell is it worth worth buying Xbox 360 modded ?? any issues with the console RROD ! i waited too long (or) there any chance for price drop on the Ps3 games ??:hammer:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Same here. X360's on the horizon for me, if I force my pop, then I'll have Forza 3 and Halo 3/ODST in my hands! Darn! I'm droolin'. Tell me some'n by PM.

@tkin - Another great relief, 'cause it's waste o' bucks if I buy that HD5850. GF9800GTX+, ye rock! :D

actually this video interested me.but unfortunately it is quite different from the video.
[youtube]buj7dR5AdKY[/youtube]

Good or bad? :(

@Ethan - Don't tell me you'll finish it soon. :))

Last edited:
I guess no Saboteur for me for a week or so until ATI release 9.12 Catalyst. The game is hanging and crashing every 5 mins :(

Just got all 3 Prince of Persia games for PS2 :D Time to dig up my PS2 from the grave.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Currently Playing : Crysis Warhead, Man now i got some time to play this damn cool game..:D

*img692.imageshack.us/img692/802/crysis2009120417012373.th.png

*img81.imageshack.us/img81/4743/crysis2009120417051786.th.jpg

*img682.imageshack.us/img682/7954/crysis2009120417094158.th.jpg

*img682.imageshack.us/img682/5859/crysis2009120416590800.th.jpg

*img689.imageshack.us/img689/5301/crysis2009120416543437.th.jpg

*img252.imageshack.us/img252/5615/crysis2009120417034467o.th.jpg

*img689.imageshack.us/img689/21/crysis2009120417001490.th.png

Awesome graphics, details set to gamer @ 1440x900, still getting a decent 20+ fps, but while snapping pics with fraps, the fps dropped to 19,even 16....:???:

Big hit with FPS, but still playable....:mrgreen:

quan chi

mortal kombat
^Same here. X360's on the horizon for me, if I force my pop, then I'll have Forza 3 and Halo 3/ODST in my hands! Darn! I'm droolin'. Tell me some'n by PM.

@tkin - Another great relief, 'cause it's waste o' bucks if I buy that HD5850. GF9800GTX+, ye rock! :D

Good or bad? :(

@Ethan - Don't tell me you'll finish it soon. :))

have you read all my posts or even others posts who were playing it.then it can be easily understood.

where have you seen a good remark for it?

anyways its almost opposite of that video technical wise.

tkin

Back to school!!
Will keep the hints in mind :p

Anyway, got to the GNR building after much effort.

In the way killed around 8 super mutant brute and a super mutie with a rocket launcher in it's hand stading on some building. Discovered a house where there was a robot lying in the floor. Activated it's protection mode but was not able to avail it's services as a already wiped and cleaned that hostile filled area :p

Reached in the GNR building and talled with the 3 dog ( after completing the quest ). Got 400XP points and now I'm in level 12 :p

BTW, where can I get the power armored traing. They ( the guards on patrol ) suggested me to talk some guy but also said he won't talk with me without some one's permission and told me to find that guy in the lab.

Now where I can find the LAB in the GNR building ??
The LAB is not in the GNR building, its in the Citadel, the remains of the Pentagon used by the Brotherhood of Steel, and you can't enter there as of yet, keep playing the main quest, after you finish the mission in the water purifier(spoiler*highlight to read*- when your dad is killed) you gain the ability to enter the Citadel.

There talk to this guy:
*images4.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/2/21/Fallout_3_Elder_Owyn_Lyons.jpg/250px-Fallout_3_Elder_Owyn_Lyons.jpg
He will give permission.

Then go to this guy:
*images3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/a/a4/Paladin_Gunny.jpg/250px-Paladin_Gunny.jpg
He will give the training.

And if you are still confused look here: *fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Armor_Training

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@jojo - Sigh of relief, eh? Cool.

@raj - Yeah, nothin' beats Crysis series! Can't wait for Crysis 2!

So The Saboteur's average, eh? Maybe I'll like it.

Now, this is what I call "Need for Speed: SHIFT!" Just awesome! Superb handlin' with some awesome cars. Dodge!!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/SHIFT2009-12-0421-17-42-27.jpg

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/SHIFT2009-12-0421-18-34-08.jpg

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/SHIFT2009-12-0421-21-21-18.jpg

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/SHIFT2009-12-0421-21-35-74.jpg

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/SHIFT2009-12-0421-21-46-81.jpg

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
DIRT 2 DEMO.

Allright played the dirt2 demo and i can only say that its far better than the dirt.the game uses the same grid engine.and is optimized very closely to grid.

the locations are just amazing.previous dirt suffered from various technical faults.overuse of hdr and bloom etc etc.but this one just got better.

though i am not a racing fanatic.but still i can say that the controls are very sensitive as far as the keyboard is concerned.even handling a car at casual difficulty is a bit tough.

all in all the demo is great.
go and try if you havent yet!!

*i49.tinypic.com/e8wcv4.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/30i8c91.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/2wgtbvo.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/ek15z9.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/11iei4p.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/2ldk9xs.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/120mg6h.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/29geid2.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/dm2ypj.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/auedlc.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Great screens there, budd. Actually, what does the DX11 do? Same as DX9? :| Where's all that tessellation and sh*t? Does this game doesn't do justice to DX11? Maybe BF: Bad Company 2 will be more greater than this, I guess.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ethan , u r using Modded Xbox 360 right ?? i have enough money to buy PS3 but i am afraid of games cost , cause i cant afford [ i truly play a console game daily 5-6 hours so i ll finish the game with in 2-3 days ]for a week i get 4 games so out of my budget , can u tell is it worth worth buying Xbox 360 modded ?? any issues with the console RROD ! i waited too long (or) there any chance for price drop on the Ps3 games ??:hammer:
If you really want to buy a PS3, then you need to cut down on the amount of game purchases you make in a month. My recommendation would be to get only the exclusives and multi-platform ones can be availed off for PC. I got the 360 for playing Gears of War 2 and some other exclusives and getting some multi-platform titles for it, which are obviously delayed on PC (read: Assassin's Creed 2). If you won't be investing in both the consoles, then PS3 would be an ideal choice. If you're short on cash for investing in games, only then the 360 would be a good option. As for RRoD, well you have a 3 year warranty on it, so why worry about it? Also the newer Jasper models would be a good investment.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^Great screens there, budd. Actually, what does the DX11 do? Same as DX9? :| Where's all that tessellation and sh*t? Does this game doesn't do justice to DX11? Maybe BF: Bad Company 2 will be more greater than this, I guess.

well i have seen many videos in dx11 also. but could not make out much differences betwen the dx9 and dx11.

here i am uploading a video.you decide.this is played in dx9.

[youtube]ZugCFCNzPCc[/youtube]

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
If you really want to buy a PS3, then you need to cut down on the amount of game purchases you make in a month. My recommendation would be to get only the exclusives and multi-platform ones can be availed off for PC. I got the 360 for playing Gears of War 2 and some other exclusives and getting some multi-platform titles for it, which are obviously delayed on PC (read: Assassin's Creed 2). If you won't be investing in both the consoles, then PS3 would be an ideal choice. If you're short on cash for investing in games, only then the 360 would be a good option. As for RRoD, well you have a 3 year warranty on it, so why worry about it? Also the newer Jasper models would be a good investment.

Thank u !!

But the Modded console is taken in to warranty ??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wat lab - medical lab , u can stole some of the stimpaks from the 3 dog ! I dont think there is doctor available there .

Get the Ghoul mask first then it ll be easyto move thru the tunnels , by completing tennpenny tower quest u ll get ghoul mask . (help roy philips)

:!::!::!:

I'm talking about the lab where I can found a guy named Elder Lyons who will order Paladin Gunny to train me on powered armor :p

The LAB is not in the GNR building, its in the Citadel, the remains of the Pentagon used by the Brotherhood of Steel, and you can't enter there as of yet, keep playing the main quest, after you finish the mission in the water purifier(spoiler*highlight to read*- when your dad is killed) you gain the ability to enter the Citadel.

There talk to this guy:
*images4.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/2/21/Fallout_3_Elder_Owyn_Lyons.jpg/250px-Fallout_3_Elder_Owyn_Lyons.jpg
He will give permission.

Then go to this guy:
*images3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/a/a4/Paladin_Gunny.jpg/250px-Paladin_Gunny.jpg
He will give the training.

And if you are still confused look here: *fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Armor_Training

Got it buddy but got this answer from yahoo answer yesterday :p

[/quote]
You can only get Power Armor training from Paladin Gunny at the Citadel.. You have to progress through the main quest line a little longer before you can gain access to the Citadel though..

If you've just completed "Galaxy News Radio", you still have to do:

Scientific Pursuits
Tranquility Lane
and
Waters Of Life

Select the text below to view it :p

Near the end of the Waters Of Life quest, you have to help Doctor Li and company escape the Jefferson Memorial and get to the Citadel.. Once there and the quest completed, you can talk to Elder Lyons about power armor training.. He'll tell you to he'll send word to Paladin Gunny to train you.. Gunny can be found near the lab in A-Ring or outside, training to the Initiates.. Talk to him and, while he'll complain about it, he'll train you in the use of power armor..

I think there's a way to glitch into the Citadel earlier to get the training but it can potentially glitch the main storyline too so I'll caution you against it..

Have a good one!
[/quote]

BTW, Just wandering in that ruined city and discovered vaultec office. Entered there. Make crap out of some robots and a single super mutie.

Now I am in front of door in the admin section which requires a key but I was not able to find one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom