Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
Please someone, post DiRT 2 DX9 or DX10 screens. Know why?
Look here, absolutely no difference but somewhere I read massive FPS drop due to tesselation(30% drop).

*www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,699998...ics-compared-Update-New-comparisons/Practice/
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Found it:

Dirt 2 DX9 VS DX11 Comparison

*www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/2009/12/01/directx-11-performance-first-look-dirt-2/3

From the Article:

After the epic disappointment that was DirectX 10, and a few promising DirectX 11 press releases and rumours floating around, we were hoping for a lot more than the Dirt 2 demo delivers. We should reiterate that this is a demo and as such the final game may see some improvement in terms of performance, be it on release or via patches later down the line. We should also point out that whether on DirectX 9 or DirectX 11 mode, the game looked considerably better than it did when we reviewed it on the Xbox 360, though this will come as no surprise to PC gamers.

We can’t help but feel that it will take a developer creating a game for DirectX 11 from the ground up before we really start to see its potential unlocked. In the meantime, if the Colin McRae: Dirt 2 demo is anything to go by, we’d take the perfectly decent execution and frame rate boost that DirectX 9 mode delivers.

So:
DX11- Epic Fail(based on Dirt 2)
DX10-Mega Epic Fail(based on Crysis and others like DMC4)
DX9- Win(based on every game that runs on it and on DX10,11)

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you get tired of fighting ghouls then there is a way to stop them from attacking you(not the other way around, you can still kill em), go to the bottom left of the map, find tenpenny tower and do the mission, I won't give any spoilers but remember it works only in one way(if you finish the mission in other ways, it won't work).

That repeater is one of the most powerful weapons in the game, ammo is scarce but useful, I once killed a behemoth with it(sneak attack, critical with some mean perks and of-coarse my companion helped with a gigantic gatling laser)

Will keep the hints in mind :p

Anyway, got to the GNR building after much effort.

In the way killed around 8 super mutant brute and a super mutie with a rocket launcher in it's hand stading on some building. Discovered a house where there was a robot lying in the floor. Activated it's protection mode but was not able to avail it's services as a already wiped and cleaned that hostile filled area :p

Reached in the GNR building and talled with the 3 dog ( after completing the quest ). Got 400XP points and now I'm in level 12 :p

BTW, where can I get the power armored traing. They ( the guards on patrol ) suggested me to talk some guy but also said he won't talk with me without some one's permission and told me to find that guy in the lab.

Now where I can find the LAB in the GNR building ??

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Will keep the hints in mind :p

Anyway, got to the GNR building after much effort.

In the way killed around 8 super mutant brute and a super mutie with a rocket launcher in it's hand stading on some building. Discovered a house where there was a robot lying in the floor. Activated it's protection mode but was not able to avail it's services as a already wiped and cleaned that hostile filled area :p

Reached in the GNR building and talled with the 3 dog ( after completing the quest ). Got 400XP points and now I'm in level 12 :p

BTW, where can I get the power armored traing. They ( the guards on patrol ) suggested me to talk some guy but also said he won't talk with me without some one's permission and told me to find that guy in the lab.

Now where I can find the LAB in the GNR building ??

Wat lab - medical lab , u can stole some of the stimpaks from the 3 dog ! I dont think there is doctor available there .

Get the Ghoul mask first then it ll be easyto move thru the tunnels , by completing tennpenny tower quest u ll get ghoul mask . (help roy philips)

:!::!::!:

Ei8t

Journeyman
@dinjo_jo.. Try Alfa in Irla market in Vile Parle west. They sell games around rs200 lesser than the mkt price. If u find some other cheaper place let us know...

Krow

Crowman
quan chi you are very irritating man! :x Why post when you are going to delete them? Use PM or don't post at all. This is as irritating as the other irritation. :x

At the very least, edit your post, replace all content with "deleted because I am ashamed of my own posts" :x

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Anyone knows where PS3 games are available for cheap getting PS3 tomorrow no online stores please, in Mumbai
My advice would be to get used games from IVG or Techenclave forum. Most of the time they just use it for one session and sell it off, most recent titles that is. If you want the older titles then that can be availed at much cheaper price as well. If you want brand new ones, then get the titles which have hit Platinum Series status as they retail for Rs.1,499.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
quan chi you are very irritating man! :x Why post when you are going to delete them? Use PM or don't post at all. This is as irritating as the other irritation. :x

At the very least, edit your post, replace all content with "deleted because I am ashamed of my own posts" :x

lol lol didnt knew man you read all those.
ok no deletion from now.:D
__________________________________________ was testing this.
*i48.tinypic.com/2j5g9yw.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/1zb5w76.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/v42uk4.jpg*i46.tinypic.com/11jq5h4.jpg*i50.tinypic.com/2q1cw28.jpg

ajaybc

Youngling
lol lol didnt knew man you read all those.
ok no deletion from now.:D
__________________________________________ was testing this.
*i48.tinypic.com/2j5g9yw.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/1zb5w76.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/v42uk4.jpg*i46.tinypic.com/11jq5h4.jpg*i50.tinypic.com/2q1cw28.jpg

me too on that mission.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Guys a subtle request, please don't quote images.

@quan: I'm way ahead. Almost 44% through the game. Skylar is HAWT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom