Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
BTW How's Darkness?
It's f*ckin' brilliant. I'm almost towards the end of the 3rd chapter. Pretty much got every darkling, kick ass weapons and Darkness upgrades there is to it. The game's visual presentation would remind you of Riddick games, since it's designed on the same engine. The loading screen of this game is very innovative. You won't have the traditional "loading....." screen coming up, rather you would have some smart talk or action performed by Jackie. It's worth a shot.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^No. To be frank, he's the awesome critic here. And of course, the game is brilliant. I played it on my brother's PS3. Awesome visuals!

cyborg47

Technomancer
saw the Assassin's creed 2 TGS 09 trailer just now...y are the graphics are so crap, and the shadows are too glitchy in a scene...hope the final output wont be that bad...

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Completed Resident Evil 5 - Nice game

Guyz for u all - Do u like Resident evil 4 or 5 ??? leave the graphics

Then Red faction guerrilla completed PARKER !

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I am yet to see criticism coming from you for any game :D , seems you like every game out there :p
Let's face it, I'm not a game critic and I don't believe any of us are here to do the same. I call it as I see it (and enjoy it). If a game is utterly bad, then I would voice it out. I don't nit pick every little thing for every game I play. ;-)

If you wade back a few pages in this thread, I have mentioned I didn't like Need for Speed: Shift, contrary to most people liking it. :smile:

tkin said:
Isn't anyone here interested in Mafia 2?
I am. I haven't played the first Mafia game. I saw a couple of gameplay videos of Mafia 2 and it looked amazing. Although there was a noticeable amount of frame rate issues on the console version. I hope it turns out to be as good (if not better) as GTA IV. That was the very first GTA game I played, loved and completed. Hope the same stands true for Mafia 2. I suppose the release date is pinned for Feb 2010, so it's still a long way.

cyborg47 said:
saw the Assassin's creed 2 TGS 09 trailer just now...y are the graphics are so crap, and the shadows are too glitchy in a scene...hope the final output wont be that bad...
That was just a trailer and not an actual gameplay footage. The graphics aren't like they are represented in that video. Just curios, what quality of that video did you download/view?

The game engine used in this game is now renamed to Anvil (formerly Scimitar). It looks pretty much the same like the earlier game with a few enhancements.

This is what Sebastien Puel (Producer on Assassin's Creed 2) had to say about the engine:
· Night and day cycle
· New load distance for more detailed open-world environment from greater distances
· The same internal vegetation technology used in Far Cry 2
· Several rendering improvements to support improved lighting, reflection and more special effects.
· New cloth system used extensively for characters

Also here are some of the prime highlight of the game:
- You’ll have a ton of new weapons to choose from including an axe, a hammer, a mace, a spear, 2 different sword types, a spear axe, and 2 smaller blades
- You CAN swim
- Da Vincis workshop is in the game
- Locations include Saint Marks Basilica, The Grand Canal, The Little Canal, and the Rialto bridge.
- The game opens in 1476, Altair is from 1191
- So you do indeed play as a new ancestor of Altair / Desmond
-You will see the countryside of Tuscany
- The “Auditore” family is mentioned
- The main characters name is Ezio Auditore de Firenze
- He is a nobleman of Florence
- Big characters are in the game including Machiavelli, Caterina Sofrza, and Lorenzo de Medici
- YOU DO INDEED GLIDE on Da Vincis flying machine.

- Game will feature a new notoriety system that governs how enemy soldiers and people will treat you.
- You can disarm enemies and use their own weapons against them this time.
- Each weapon has a special move.
- 16 unique mission types.
- No more ease dropping or pick pocketing missions.
- If you get beat up to much you will need to see a street side doctor to regain full strength.
- Hidden objects (like flags in the first one) are there to uncover but this time if you track them down you will get in-game bonuses that make it worth your time.
- Items include, flags, statues, and gold coins and more that isnt mentioned.
- New enemy types with unique attitudes and weaknesses are present in the game. Archers are mentioned, as well as elite enemies, dagger wielders, “Brutish” armored troops with heavy armor and 2 handed swords and axes, and an intelligent halberd enemy will probe hiding places with their weapons if they think you’re near by.
- While hiding in a hay bail you can assassinate people this time, but it may expose your position.
- You can still climb towers and ride horses
- The Lorendo de Medici assassination attempt is in the game.
- There is now a night and day sequence in the game.

damngoodman999 said:
Guyz for u all - Do u like Resident evil 4 or 5 ??? leave the graphics
Resident Evil 4, no contest.

cyborg47

Technomancer
i saw the HD video, the graphics in the trailer were In-game...and hte night looks gorgeous, but the day time sucked...but then again, like i already said, hope the final output wont be like that!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
@ethan hunt , is ur name arvind??..u on cod4??

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Thats Gr8 guyz , the story of Resident Evil 5 is crap , Resident evil 4 story is superb

Resident Evil 1 - directors cut (its Ps1 game but the gr8 mystery game of my life )

Resident evil 2 - Same as like Resident evil 5 (bad story)

Resident evil 3(nemisis) - 100% perfect gameplay in medium graphics level

Resident Evil 4 - one of my Top 10 game list

Resident Evil 5 - the very small & easy to finish the game even @ hard level .

Resident evil (code veronica X) - Gr8 game , but 2 DVD's i missed the 2nd dvd its a PS2 game im searching for it till now :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom