Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
People, which's a better game Company of Heroes or Empire: Total War? Please tell me 'cause I'm 'bout to buy anyone of that.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I am going to buy a controller in few days. I have two options in my Mind. Xbox 360 Wired controller and Logitech Rumblepad 2. Cost is not the matter. Don't count Plug and Play. I just want fine quality buttons and smooth rubber.

Krow

Crowman
vamsi The XBox 360 wired is great for PC's, not sure about the rumblepad.

@ ALL : Finished Bionic Commando. Thanks to all who recommended! Whatta game. Mind blowing. I'm still half in Ascension City. :razz: End scene was awesome, the very last... After the vulture battle. Thanks to Ethan and NVIDIAGeek for playing a role in getting those damn screenies removed before I saw 'em. :D

@ Ethan_Hunt OST should be awesome. Getting it ASAP. What brilliant music to complement the game. :)

Krow

Crowman
Must be around 320kgs at least. He isn't less than Yokozuna. Poor guy can't swim... :( ;)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
vamsi the xbox 360 controller is never gonna cause you driver issues as... well why would M$ shoot itself in the foot when it has such a good product in hand? ;)

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^ACII is gonna be so much fun this time. Just hope it dosen't has any problem like the jerusalem in the previous one.
That was a problem with the leaked copy only. You see, the holy land of Jerusalem doesn't allow pirates to enter. :wink:

cyborg47 said:
i saw the HD video, the graphics in the trailer were In-game...and hte night looks gorgeous, but the day time sucked...but then again, like i already said, hope the final output wont be like that!
If it's the Ezio's Destiny trailer that we are talking about, then the footage is CGI rendered for the trailer. There are very few actual gameplay footage that the developers have displayed and most of the look identical to the first game.

cyborg47 said:
@ethan hunt , is ur name arvind??..u on cod4??
I swear, this is not the first time my name has been pronounced by like that. Like Techalomaniac correctly said, it's Allwyn. :wink:

And NO, I'm not on COD4 (whatever that means). :-|

cyborg47 said:
You should , not a game one should miss.
I wish I could, but already got a long list ahead. :-(

Techalomaniac said:
@ ALL : Finished Bionic Commando. Thanks to all who recommended! Whatta game. Mind blowing. I'm still half in Ascension City. End scene was awesome, the very last... After the vulture battle. Thanks to Ethan and NVIDIAGeek for playing a role in getting those damn screenies removed before I saw 'em.

@ Ethan_Hunt OST should be awesome. Getting it ASAP. What brilliant music to complement the game.
The ending was the turning point of the whole game. It showed a lot of intensity and anger. I replayed that part twice just to watch the ending.

The OST is brilliant. It has that patriotic theme like essence to it. :wink:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Darn! I'm cryin'! :cry:

@damn - Erm, I'd go with Empire: Total War 'cause too much WWIIs. I love medieval RTSs! Thank ye BTW.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
do buy empire total war its pathetic , COH is WW2 but , there lot of features , play it hard mode u ll never finish that game ever !

Is there any one who dint COMPANY OF HEROES YET (except those hate RTS) ????

Finally fixed the BATMAN glide !

NFS shift - BIG problem is non control , even GRID has good control it seems . in TIER 3 cars i cant able to control in turns on the high speed cars [PATHETIC]

Krow

Crowman
^If you like sci-fi RTS then play Warhammer 40000 dawn of war I and II in the same order. If you play II before I than you won't like the first part IMO.
Posted again:
I didn't play company of heroes and probably will not. Sci-fi RTS is more my type you know. :)

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I played AOE Series, Rise of Nations(my best RTS game), WarCraft 3, Black & white 2, Civ City rome, Age of Mythology,World in Conflict(My second best). But I didn't played Company of Heroes yet :( . It is not like I don't like RTS.. I just love them. May be I should jump to Company of Heroes after I am done with altair.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^If you like sci-fi RTS then play Warhammer 40000 dawn of war I and II in the same order. If you play II before I than you won't like the first part IMO.
Posted again:
I didn't play company of heroes and probably will not. Sci-fi RTS is more my type you know. :)

In 2007 i have completed warhammer Dawn of War & in 2008 i completed Soulstorm , in both i completed with CHAOS SPACE MARINES , thats one hell of a game sorry i dint mention in the above post .

Company of heroes & warhammer are both from THQ are same kind a gameplay , dont miss COH even i missed , before 2 months only i just tried then its now addicted a lot

i ll not play building RTS , this warhammer & coh are different .

Any one playing -- RED faction GUerrilla -- here ?? THQ another awesome game .
Posted again:
I played AOE Series, Rise of Nations(my best RTS game), WarCraft 3, Black & white 2, Civ City rome, Age of Mythology,World in Conflict(My second best). But I didn't played Company of Heroes yet :( . It is not like I don't like RTS.. I just love them. May be I should jump to Company of Heroes after I am done with altair.

AOE,AOM are different from warhammer & COH , COH is RTS based on mission , i recommend that u wont go wrong with the COH , i dont like AOE or AOM 5 years before i played . Ok better try COH easy to download too 3.4GB only .

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
damngoodman999 Have you completed Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War II ??? If not, then play it. Its awesome. :)

damngoodman999 Have you completed Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War II ??? If not, then play it. Its awesome.
yes techalomaniac, you are totally right. I completed the game yesterday. freaking awesome. A superb game for strategy players. It totally quenced my thirst for super action in a RTS game.
Posted again:
That was a problem with the leaked copy only. You see, the holy land of Jerusalem doesn't allow pirates to enter.
Then i'll have to have a bath in pirated holy water and run for it.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
I loved all the cutscenes and the storytelling of Warhammer II. Simply awesome. Best part was ending cutscene and last mission. engaging gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom