Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Folkes just curious. I would like to know the major noticabe difference between RE5 and RE4?? I'm in a big confusion here??? :confused:

this question means different things for different people.to be precise it depends on your taste.

if you see graphics and controlls together.then re5 is better.

if you want to see the storyline and gameplay together then re4 rules.

re5 is nothing but a technically improved version of re4 which contains all the elements of re4 except the taste.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I don't know what's wrong with the handling of SHIFT, it's awesome! I love that kinda control, handlings of cars in MW and Underground 2 are too kiddish :D. Is there any good street racin' games apart from the awesome NFS series? I've tried Midnight Club 2.

[offtopic: Ye guys aware of 21st December 2012?]

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I don't know what's wrong with the handling of SHIFT, it's awesome! I love that kinda control, handlings of cars in MW and Underground 2 are too kiddish :D. Is there any good street racin' games apart from the awesome NFS series? I've tried Midnight Club 2.

[offtopic: Ye guys aware of 21st December 2012?]

wats wrong with 21dec2012??

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
NVDIAGeek, According to Scientists on Dec 12, 2012 Nothing is going to change except the polarization of the earth. Earth is slightly going to tilt in the it's polarization. So, Causing minor changes in the water levels in coastal areas. And another thing I remember about that day is a meteor is going to hit the earth. Don't worry we won't meet that meteor that will choose either USA or USSR:)grin:)

About your Q, Burnout Paradise is a perfect game in that kind. Apart from that...Need For Speed 2, TrackMania Nations are good choices.

this question means different things for different people.to be precise it depends on your taste.

if you see graphics and controlls together.then re5 is better.

if you want to see the storyline and gameplay together then re4 rules.

re5 is nothing but a technically improved version of re4 which contains all the elements of re4 except the taste.
Hmmm. Then dlwnloding Red Faction guerrilla will be a better plan. Have to think a little...

some batman screenies.:cool:

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/19199/ShippingPC-BmGame%202009-10-04%2013-29-32-03.jpg
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/19200/ShippingPC-BmGame%202009-10-04%2013-29-41-83.jpg
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/19201/ShippingPC-BmGame%202009-10-04%2013-37-18-65.jpg
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/19202/ShippingPC-BmGame%202009-10-04%2013-46-22-93.jpg
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/19203/ShippingPC-BmGame%202009-10-04%2013-52-20-71.jpg

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Currently Playing

Fuel
Tomb Raider : Underworld (I am really loving this game :D)
Infernal

Once i finished them all, i am gonna play these games

NFS Shift
Resident Evil 5
GTA 4 (Left incompleted,with the Playboy's last job)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just a heads up for people who are playing Red Faction: Guerilla on ATI cards and are experiencing major frame rate issues. Try the beta 9.10 Catalyst drivers and it seems to have fixed the stuttering and frame rate issues while destruction of objects/structures.

Link: *www.megaupload.com/?d=C1Q00V5M (Windows XP X86 and X64)
Link: *www.megaupload.com/?d=SLASCEWU (Vista/Win7 X86/X64)

WARNING: Since it's BETA version, use it at your OWN RISK. The final release should be around the corner. No word on the release date of the official patch for the game yet.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yeah, been a long time, eh rajkumar. BTW, finally got my hands on one of my fav. superhero game. Can't wait to install it! Darn! Which one: RF: G or RE5? And I got my hands on Empire: Total War too! Can't wait to launch some ships on medieval centuries! Dream come true this hols. EZIO!!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^ No offense mate. BTW, are you loving Underworld or Lara Croft?:grin:

I didn't mean anything. Just asking that are you always online here... :D
Ofcourse, Lara Croft too.... :D

Yeah, been a long time, eh rajkumar. BTW, finally got my hands on one of my fav. superhero game. Can't wait to install it! Darn! Which one: RF: G or RE5? And I got my hands on Empire: Total War too! Can't wait to launch some ships on medieval centuries! Dream come true this hols. EZIO!!

Yeah, been a long time... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom